Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:44 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

As soon as she had realized that clutching the hand of a dead man wasn't going to do any good, Erin had called Harmony and begged her to come over as soon as possible. She thought maybe dragon tears could help him. She carried his body inside and set him on the couch, then after Harmony had arrived went down and got the girls from the basement. As soon as they came up she went back to Pitt's side and hadn't left since.

She gasped when Pitt spoke and started crying again, taking his hand. "Oh, thank god... Pitt, how are you feeling?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:50 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt groaned and looked at Erin, his eyes still glazed over in pain. "Like... I was... used as a..... chew... toy..." He said, feeling the pain slowly ebb away.

He looked at the twins, and Ash, and said, "Good.... boy... I.. I tried to... be a good.. guard dog....." And his other hand slipped off of the edge of the couch. "I couldn't... let b***h kill any of us.. not even.... me.."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:59 am
User Image
Sakura

After a few moments of hesitation, Sakura approached the male and licked his hand. In spite of his gender, he smelled like a good person. His words had confused her, however; he seemed to think he was a dog. "Mr. Pitt Bull, are you a dog demon too?" she asked, hopping up on the couch arm so that she was looking at him upside down, her head tilted curiously.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:11 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash rushed over and began to pet his hair, almost as if he was a dog. "No Sakura, he's a human. His name is Pitt because he is like a dog. Loyal, kind, loving, stubborn as ******** hell! YOU MORON! WHY DID YOU TRY YO FIGHT HER OWN YOUR OWN?!?! YOU AREN'T A DEMON DOG!! YOU ARE MY FRIEND PITT! I CAN'T LOSE ANYONE ELSE YOU ******** IDIOT!!" She yelled at him as she cried, then kissed his forehead gently. "You were there for me my whole life David... You don't get to die for a long time..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi had gone by Sirrah's house and seen that there was no one home, and decided to check at their human friend's house. He saw the broken in door and hurried inside, going straight to Lulu and Lokita. "Girls, what happened here?" he asked, his voice dangerously low as he checked them over for injuries.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:21 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu whimpered as he touched her right wrist, the area still sensitve frmthe shock. "O-o-owner's... wife.... She tried to m-make me... obey... Pitt got stabbed... M-mony saved him.... Lokita is f-fine.... Biggy... I'm so scared.." She said, finally crying and wrapping her arms around him her tail still fastened to her twin's as she sobbed.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:32 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura's ears fell back when she saw Satoshi, suddenly feeling very disappointed in herself. The demon had given her to the girls to protect them, and she'd allowed Lulu to be hurt. She hopped down from the couch arm and walked over to him, a soft whine escaping her throat as she placed her front paws on the demon's knee. "Gomenasai, Satoshi-sama... Watashi wa anata o shippai shimashita...*"

(*I'm sorry, Lord Satoshi... I failed you...)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:36 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

The only physical clues Satoshi gave that he was enraged was the fact that his jaw clenched and his eyes flashed red momentarily. He held Lulu gently in one arm and drew Lokita to him with the other. "Do not be afraid," he said softly, his voice perfectly calm. "You both are safe now, that is what matters."

Satoshi looked down at Sakura and nodded slightly, his eyes softening. "Do not blame yourself, Sakura. I am sure you did your best to keep them safe. And they are both still alive and well, so you have done your duty."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:42 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt looked up at the male and waved weakly. " 'Scuse me Sir... But... can I have a biscut? I was a good...... boy.." And then he finally apssed out from exhaustion.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:44 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi looked over at the unconscious boy with a slight amount of interest in his eyes. "It would seem I owe this human a debt... If he wants a biscuit, I suppose that could be arranged..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:51 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura chuckled. "No, my lord, the boy was joking. He makes references to himself as a dog quite often because his nickname is Pitt." Sakura trotted back over to the boy and hopped up on the couch next to him, curling up in the small space between his arm and his uninjured side. "Don't worry, Ash, I'll keep him safe while he sleeps." Since Satoshi was there and holding the twins, Sakura was confident that they would be safe for the time being.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:58 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

He held Sirah's hand gently as he, his wife, and Lulu walked through the mall. The moment his father-in-law had told him what had happened, he insisted that Erin and Ash stay with them as well. They had a very good security system, and the four women, and one dog, could watch Lokita while they did this shopping trip. "Pitt is making good recovery. You know, that Kandace girl is always there, and he seems to be perking up more each time he sees her." He told Sirrah, kissing her cheek gently.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah smiled at her husband and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I'm glad that David seems to be falling for someone else. It's about time that boy found a girl of his own." Sirrah was incredibly nervous, being out in the open with only herself and Kevin around to protect Lulu. But she hoped things would continue going as smoothly as they seemed to be right now.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:48 pm
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita curled against Yuri with Sakura on her lap. She watched in silence as Ash paced nervously around the room like she had been for hours. She had noticed that the girl had been axious since the break in and was jumping at any small sound. When Nina and Erin dropped a small fork in the kithcen, Ash jumped and squeaked, trembling from head to toe. "Ash... It's okay. We're fine here. We got tons of things as wepons, Sakura, Erin, Nina who is a one woman army," They heard a loud 'Damn straight chica!' from the kitchen, "and Yuri. Ash, please calm down." She begged, then had Sakura go into the kitchen to get Erin. Ash needed to be calmed again.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin hurried to the living room and wrapped Ash in her arms gently. "Shh... It's okay, sweetie," she whispered in the shaking girl's ear, kissing her way from her ear to her lips. "It's going to be okay," she said softly against her lips, holding her firmly. She hated seeing her girlfriend so upset.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games