Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aamiller321

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:40 pm
Quincy turned back to Astro, "Well, since princess here won't let me have my scroll back, will you point me towards the next smelly pit'o'death? I still have no freaking clue why I can't remember the last two weeks, but I smell a lead in these pits... A lead that I don't think I'm going to find with you guys."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:59 pm
Emma suddenly snapped back to consciousness and took off running. This change in momentum took Chi-Chi off guard "Hey! Wait for me!" When Chi-Chi caught up Emma told her "Tell Phynix to continue her task and that we'll signal our location to her when she's finished." Chi-Chi did as she was told, "Where are we going, anyway?" The trees were nothing but a blur as Emma ran. "There's something over here..."  

kitty in psychosis

aamiller321

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:11 pm
Quincy help one finger up to Astro, "Hold that thought, this is an interesting development. I'm following her..." Quincy then climbed a tall tree, using their many thick limbs to run and jump across in a desperate effort to keep up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:24 pm
Chi-Chi looked up "That guy's following us." "Which one? Aside from the three of us, they're all guys." Emma reminded her. "The really rude one." Hearing this Emma smiled and ran faster. "Let's give him a run for his money!" Emma said and dove off a cliff. After falling awhile, she bounced off a tree and up into a cavern set high into the side of the cliff.  

kitty in psychosis

aamiller321

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:35 pm
Quincy skidded to a stop at the edge of the cliff. Taking off his head he held it off the edge to get a better view. There appeared to be some kind of cave a little ways down, but it was going to be tricky. After reattaching his head he took his right arm off and carefully dropped it off the face of the cliff. Concentrating, he grabbed the bottom of the opening to the cave. Then with a shudder of fear he stepped straight off the cliff. The wind whipped at his face much faster than he had expected, but he still managed to grab onto his arm as he fell. Grunting and almost slipping he managed to stop his fall, then he pulled his shoulder up to reattach his arm. Finally whole again he pulled himself into the cave and resumed his pursuit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:51 pm
Emma was standing just inside the cave smiling. "I wasn't sure you'd be able to do it." The stench of death reached Emma and Chi-Chi's nose. Emma's smile widened, what a lovely smell. She glanced at Quincy then turned and followed the smell deep into the cave.  

kitty in psychosis

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:16 pm
Watching the other two run off Astro decided it was time for a nap, not really caring what the other two were up to. After a quick nap he went off in search for Maneki, where had that troubled feline demigod gone off to anyway. Transforming into a hawk he flew off in search.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:46 pm
The smell wasn't so bad, in fact it paled to the hundreds of battlefields Quincy had seen, but the darkness and wetness combined with the rapid pace Emma took made the trip harder. Maybe she'd slow down if she had to talk. "So how exactly did you know I was following?" He wondered out loud.  

aamiller321

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 pm
"Chi-Chi saw you." Emma said, speeding up and leaping over a gap in the floor. She turned to Quincy, considered offering him some light, remembered his earlier behavior, and kept going.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:16 am
Maneki had returned to the spire while the others were talking and sat ontop of it looking up at the sky. Only a few hours ago he had been in one of the richest, most extravagant cities in the world. And know because of his curiousity he had ended up in a seemingly endless forest where only bad things seemed to happen to him. He knew his father would be disappointed in him for losing so easily in combat. Emma was lucky that she had such a supportive father. maneki's dad made him fight for himself no matter how hard the situation but Emma allways seemed like she could call on Hades whenever things got to difficult. Maybe he was jealous of her in that way. He could hear their conversation from here and from the sound of it things had gotten heated. Emma didn't have very good people skills after all. He sighed as he dropped down from the spire and in that time cleared all the negatives from his mind. mooping around wouldn't solve anything. Instead he ran off in their direction ready to redeem himself.

Erra looked at the demon girl and stood still for what seemed like forever "she all ready said she doesn't know who I am. she is no longer of any use to me" He walked past her and made his way up the stairs towards the bright light. He emerged at the surface and for a second was blinded by the light which he had never seen before.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:53 am
Phynix relayed this information to Chi-Chi who in return told Emma. "I have new information." Emma said, keeping up her pace. Then she froze and turned to face Chi-Chi, "I'm his only hope of finding out and go ahead and tell her where we are". Chi-Chi Told all this to Phynix. Phynix had followed Erra and spoke in a low, haunting voice "If you truly want to know who and what you are, Emma is your only hope. She has her ways. She's done this before. Come with me if you truly care.". Phynix took off in Emma and Chi-Chi's direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:07 am
Astro landed next to Maneki on top of the spire. "... You just disappeared, thought you'd gone for good, I'm glad I found you here, means that you're just thinking. Maybe I should go and let you think, although there is something I thought you might want to know. After the battle we had in that dungeon I went flying around and I found three more of those dungeons, who knows how many more there really are in these woods."  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

aamiller321

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:43 am
During her brief pause Quincy caught up with Emma "Good, I think it's a great time for a rest- aw dang it." He grumbled as they set off again at Emma's brutal pace. Suddenly he had a brilliant idea, but it might backfire... Increasing his pace until he was right behind Emma, he focused and jumped straight at her-

-and a small lizard landed on Emma's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:01 am
Emma tossed the lizard away, "Stupid boy. You can't disrespect me then expect favors." The path dissected into five. Emma followed the smell. This place seemed completely abandoned and was much more crumbled than the other dungeon. She kept having to climb over rubble, jump over gaps and occasionally dodge falling debris. She came to the end of the path and it split again. This time into eight. "Where's Phynix?" She asked quietly. "On her way." Was the equally quiet reply.  

kitty in psychosis

aamiller321

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:20 am
If Emma had been watching she probably would have the lizard huff and resume the chase as Quincy. He was glad he'd been doing stamina exercises, if he wasn't watching her he would have had no clue which way to go. "So, how much farther are we going? And where exactly are we going?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games