Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
When Worlds Collide (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like so far?
  Yes
  Nope, not gonna join. *aims rocket launcher in your direction*
View Results

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:23 am
York Shook his head. He was out of it. Something was messing with his thoughts. He felt a bit sluggish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:33 am
omgIisonfiyah
"Best plan ever." Henteko said cheerily.

"Hey, it's been the UEFMC's diplomacy policy since the days of the old USMC. Tis better than the Royal Naval Ground Infantry. All those wussies are good for is security and police work. That's why the CSA's primary ground force is the UEFMC."

Another rock arced through the air, this one landing square on Nocam's head.

"Oops. You forgot my Defenders and my Hunters. And To-...Redtail's Mage-Trainees. No UEFMC platoon likes going dirtside to play in the mud with us REAL warriors unless they have adequate representation from the Coucil and the Order."  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:43 am
Henteko decided it would be best not to say anything, lest he trigger the wrath of one of the two. "Hey, I can sense Zane up ahead, and there's others, a Spartan, a Demon, Zane two guys with Keyblades and an Ookami. Kind of a weird gathering." Henteko said, mostly to himself.

"Are you okay York?" Zane asked, turning to the Freelancer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:48 am
omgIisonfiyah
Henteko decided it would be best not to say anything, lest he trigger the wrath of one of the two. "Hey, I can sense Zane up ahead, and there's others, a Spartan, a Demon, Zane two guys with Keyblades and an Ookami. Kind of a weird gathering." Henteko said, mostly to himself.

Nocam re-scanned the area, allowing for all life-forms.

"I've got your Zane. Then there's an energy signature that looks like a scaled down GIBAS, two humans, and a wolf with arcane aura around it. And-"

Nocam was cut off by a hiss from Celise.

"Demon! I will smite the vile creature with the might of Seireionous."  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:54 am
"Yeah...I guess I'm feeling...A bit lonely. I miss my brothers and sisters..." He shrugged and pulled out his rifle. "Also, It just got slow...Ish"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image

"Yes, we'll both be alright if you wind up disappearing if danger appears." Kami said smiling, Bo nodding along with what she said and also with what Ace said about him being with her since his sol purpose is to protect her, even with his life.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:24 pm
"Whoa, he may be friendly, can we at least give him a chance before the whole smiting thing?" Henteko asked bluntly.

"Good to know, I hope I don't have to leave you any time soon." Dante said with a smile.

"I've been there, not in exact terms, but the lonely feeling." Zane said sympathetically.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:41 am
User Image

"None the less we'll be fine, we're born with strong spirits, our will to live stronger then most." Kami said with another smile as she continued trotting along them, now beside Dante and Ace, Bo also by her side noticing the demon following them yet for now he posed no threat.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:08 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Whoa, he may be friendly, can we at least give him a chance before the whole smiting thing?" Henteko asked bluntly.

"Henteko, I am a Paladin. It is my duty to destroy evil in all of it's vile forms, be it friendly or not."

There was a golden glow about her until it was quenched by blue flames.

"No, now, remember you power limitation. Let me handle this. If you really must smite him, wait until we have answers and your power comes back. Or I'll have Nocam stun you."

And as if to prove Redtail's point, Nocam cocked his Mark-17  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:04 pm
"Awesome, now that we have that straight lets keep going eh?" Hentako said with a smile, his body relaxing again, yet most people never noticed when Henteko was ready to launch an attack.

"Good to hear." Dante said cheerily.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:31 am
omgIisonfiyah
"Awesome, now that we have that straight lets keep going eh?" Hentako said with a smile, his body relaxing again, yet most people never noticed when Henteko was ready to launch an attack.

"Well, he's your friend, you lead the way."

Nocam got in the prone, his armor shimmering until it blended in with the enviroment. So long as he stayed still, he was invisible. (Think Active Camo from Halo)

"I got y'all covered. The range of this new Mark-17 extends far beyond the range of this group. I've got overwatch for 5.5 kilometers. (3.5 miles) I can do more, but it's not needed."

Celise sighed and got her righteous fury under control.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:29 am
"So Dante, why do you not control hen you.... Jump? I guess you could say? Also when time traveling if you ever meet me again in the future say hi, I am gonna try and pull off living for another thousand years or so, might go into cryostasis if I have to." Ace says as a few Heartless come from under his cloak "Want me to do something about the man or just go say hi?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:38 pm
((What man?))

"Sure thing, though I don't think you need to go all sniper mode on us, it's not like Zane is gonna overreact to me hanging around strangers." Henteko said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:24 pm
((I've been under the impression by previous posts by you guys that someone is following us...))  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:18 am
omgIisonfiyah
((What man?))

"Sure thing, though I don't think you need to go all sniper mode on us, it's not like Zane is gonna overreact to me hanging around strangers." Henteko said with a chuckle.

((No...Henteko asked them to find him. They did. Zane was standing still. They just tracked him by scanning for his lifesigns. So there's no way that Zane would know unless he had advanced tech that blocked it.))

"Remember my motto? Besides, you might not know the rest of the group. I sure as hell don't. And I'll be damned if I let them attack anyone without putting a few hundred degress kelvin of plasma into their systems."

Redtail agreed. At the moment, Nocam was the most capable person here. So he automatically had tactical command, even if Redtail outranked him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games