Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

XMiichi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:21 pm
User Image

→ A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h ↓
the s h yXs w e e t h e a r t

□□□□□□□□□□Express to me kindness...

X X X He looked the person over, trying to determine if he should respond or not. His eyes grew more trusting, those still not entirely so. But ti was a start.

X X X Alexander stepped forward a few steps, shortening the distance to what it had been before the girl has moved back. Clearing his throat, he spoke with a voice that was again, barely audible. Especially so, due to the distance between the two. "A-Alexander..."

… and I may show happiness. □□□□□□□□□□

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:38 pm
AJ smiled slightly as he stepped forward. At least he seemed to be trusting her more; that was good. "Nice to meet you, Alexander." Her voice reverted back to its natural feminine tone, and she looked at him in a way that made it apparent that she was, indeed, a girl. Just one that pretended to be a boy. "Have you eaten, yet?" She asked easily, calmly. She didn't make any attempt at approach; she would let him come to her. "I was just looking for somewhere to get some food from."

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:42 pm
Mahagony

"Oh." Belle walked down the stairs and looked out the window. She didn't see anything except the neighbourhood, and that was with her enhanced eyesight. "Yeah, there's no one outside. I guess you should go."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:51 pm
Paradoxial Mouse
Carter looked over the girl questioning him carefully, debating whether or not to tell her. "I'm not one hundred percent sure of her reasons, actually. I just know she's been doing this since we were little kids. Mum and Dad were always away, leaving us with the nanny; I guess she just didn't like being cooped up." He guessed.

[-since you apparently missed my post again, I think I'll add a reply for tallya, while I'm at it.-]

Tallya hissed from her spot in the corner, turning into a cobra. Her brother turned his head to look at her, although he couldn't see her. She blended into the darkness of the corner to well, and he didn't want her to bite him. Of course, they had the anti-venom; those were easy to get a hold of when you have two rich parents. He just didn't want to go through the pain he'd have to go through until he could get to the anti-venom.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:05 pm
(I didn't miss it. I just thought I'd let Gin reply for once, but he's apparently not paying attention.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:09 pm
[-okay. I'll bother pm Xistund, then.-]

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

XMiichi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:10 pm
User Image

X X X The boy blinked, his mistrust growing fainter as she spoke on. He nodded slightly, a bit hesitant. He really had eaten not too long ago. But it had only been that one granola bar. But that was still considered eating, was it not?

X X X Not speaking, Alexander approached a few more steps, getting about a foot closer to her. She seemed to be someone he could trust. Like the girl, Belladonna, from before.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:17 pm
AJ smiled he moved closer; he seemed to be trusting her. That was good, very good. She spoke again. "If...if you are still hungry, you should come with me...or if you wouldn't mind company. It has been a while since I've been around most anyone else." Her eyes looked gentle; although, she didn't trust him enough to tell him her full name. AJ would do, for now. "I don't suppose you have some place to stay, either, do you?" She asked, her mind switching topics. If she could find shelter for the night, that would be nice.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

XMiichi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image

X X X Alexander shook his head a few times in response to the question. Truth is, his house pretty much got demolished in the explosion. Luckily, he had been out of the house at the time. Or else, he probably wouldn't be here at the moment. Or probably anywhere else for the matter.

X X X He looked down at the ground, trying to bring up his courage. Well, it worked. With a determined mindset, he stepped forward, further and further, until he finally made his way to the girl's side. He looked up at the girl with patient eyes, awaiting her next response.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:32 pm
AJ smiled as he moved to join her. At least she wouldn't be alone tonight. "Alright then. Let's go...this way." She said, point in the direction in front of her, moving slowly to make sure that Alexander could keep by her. "I'm glad you'll keep me company. It gets lonely."

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

XMiichi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:39 pm
User Image

X X X He smiled back lightly when she smiled at him. It felt nice having someone smile at him. It made him feel at ease.

X X X He followed after her, heading in the same direction as her, in the same direction she had pointed out. He took care to stay a few steps behind her, not wanting to play the part of leader, as he had no idea where they were heading to.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:43 pm
( Alright, we're gonna start moving towards day 2, as well as some story stuff so...don't start anything to big biggrin )

"Thank you for your...hospatality? That's the right word isn't it?" The boy asked, opening the door. He looked back at the girl, a question occuring to him, "Know where I would be able to find a place to stay?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:43 pm
AJ smiled as he followed her, and she glanced back at him. "You know, you can walk by my side; I'm not quite sure where we're going yet. All I know is that we need to find some place that sells food for cheap." She told him, offering her hand if he wanted.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image

X X X Alexander nodded in response, but continued to keep to saying behind her. He'd much rather play the follower, as she probably knew the area more than he did anyway. Despite not having lived too far away, he didn't go out often, and thus wasn't familiar with his surroundings at the moment.

XMiichi

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:50 pm
Mahagony

Belle nodded. "Yeah, that's the right word. Y'know...you could stay here. We've got a guest house in the back that nobody's been in for a while..." She trailed off, wondering how she could make this work out.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games