Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::[The Sad Cafe]::..|Accepting&&Open| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This cafe doesn't actually exist.
  I know. haha.
  WHAT!? I've been liiiiied tooooo.....
View Results

BaritoneGoddess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:58 pm
((Ashriel left, than she just came back. Lucy and Ezra have been trying to help Roanan with housing. Roanan's dad is forcing him to take all of his stuff out of his (the dad's) house. Ezra offered rooming and Lucy went to ask you if she can leave early to help him. Oh and Ashriel is crying.))

"♪♫Whəⁿ I Rΰιə тħə W¤гιd, I'll plant flowers."

Ezra moved his hand from the drawing pad and traced his index finger along the outline of a cloud."What's wrong?" He slowly moved away from Ashriel, just to give her a little space. Sometimes it doesn't matter how sad you are, you need a little room. He the chair closest to her and waited. Not sure what he was waiting for, just waiting.

"When I rule the world, I'll have SNAKES!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:19 pm
Roanan released her hand after a few seconds. While she had stopped crying, he couldn't tell. He sighed and rested his head on his palms, while his elbows rested on his knees. "Jeez, you sure? You sound like you really need a freaking hug." He reached behind him, fumbling around for his drink. A few seconds later, he was quietly sipping away. "Something happen at home?" He asked, a little more subdued this time. Apparently, though, something caught in his throat and he quickly said, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I guess I am a little worried, is all." He paused for a second, drink halfway to his mouth. "Or would you rather have some time on your own to take a breather?"

Drunken_Ninja08

BaritoneGoddess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Ezra nodded to Roanan letting Ashriel know that she didn't have to talk."Um . . . can I give you a hug." He didn't want to get too close and have her push him away. He looked down at his thumbs a twirled them around each other.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:10 pm
Only say what you are positive about.

Ashriel listened carefully to every word that the two males said. She didn't say anything at first; she only nodded to Ezra in response to his last question. After a few moments, she spoke in a soft, weak voice. "I-I think so." She said softly, her mind going back to answer each of Roanan's questions. "Yeah, m-m-my parents got in a b-b-big fight." Cue hiccup. She stared at him quietly, thinking about the decision she'd made.

Otherwise, you open the door for regret.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

BaritoneGoddess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Ezra pulled Ashriel in his strong arms and patted her on the back then started to slowly rub it in an effort to comfort her."I am so sorry Ashriel."Still rubbing her back. He lightly pushed her away and wiped more tears off her face. Not knowing really what to do besides hug her and try to make the tears spot with cliche words.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Ashriel was surprised as she felt Ezra's arms around her. It was a strange feeling - since when had anyone actually cared? She found herself crying even more, staring at him. "Th-th-th-thank y-y-y-you." She stammered out, struggling to make the words form. Part of her had already decided that she wasn't going home - especially if her parents didn't call her cell phone before she settled down to bed.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:04 pm
Roanan nodded, sipping away at his drink. He knew what it was like when family fought. Hell, he had even participated in several fights with his father. Words, among other things, were thrown across the room. And no amount of yelling or swearing helped. Especially when booze was involved. "I know how you feel. Sometimes, it is best to back off and let them cool off, sometimes you need to intervene. Either way, you need to talk to them, let them know that what they are doing hurts. They're going to stop blaming each other when you do. Don't let them. Be dramatic if you have to. Make sure you catch their attention. Because really, no parent wants to see their kids in pain..." He thought of his own father and he felt a twist in his gut. A sad smile crossed his face. What he didn't add in was the exception: his father.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Ashriel took a deep breath, her eyes looking over at Roanan. He seemed somewhat calm about the matter, and she couldn't help but wonder how much it had happened to him before. She listened to his words carefully as he spoke, her mind thinking over her plan. "Y-y-y-yeah. I w-w-walked in on a fight, s-s-so I t-turned around and made my way b-b-back out. D-d-do any of y-you kn-kn-know anywhere I can stay tonight?" She questioned, revealing her own ideas for stopping the fight discreetly. She had no intentions of going back home - none at all.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:31 pm
Roanan scratched his head, an apologetic look across his face. "Ah, sorry, I have no room in my apartment. Perhaps Ezra could help you. He's helping me." He said, a smile spreading across his face. "I have no room in my apartment, so he's allowing me to move some of my things into his house." He took another drink, realizing that he was close to empty at this point. "I think, though, if you do find a place to stay the night, you need to go back and talk to them. That's at least my thought." He shrugged, finishing his glass.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Ezra let go of Ashriel and listen to Roanan and her talk."I know what that's like. When parents fight. You can stay at my place for the night. I have more than enough room. "He sat back into the chair and took the last little sip of coffee."We'll have to walk though, and it's kinda far." Suddenly Ezra noticed that the rain had stopped, which was weird since it seemed to never stop raining this time of year. Some of the clouds seemed to have parted and the sun shoved it's was part them. It was a beautiful sight, and one of Ezra's favorite types of weather."It's beautiful." He said to himself.

BaritoneGoddess

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:19 am

Ashriel looked at Roanan quietly as he spoke. She listened to his first words, nodding. That was understandable. When he suggested she should go back and talk to her parents, she frowned, shaking her head. "I d-d-don't w-w-want to g-go b-b-back while my p-p-parents are still f-f-f-fighting." She stammered quietly, looking at Roanan. She looked at Ezra, nodding. "Th-th-thank you." She said softly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:25 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

Lucy bounced back in time to scoop up Roanan's close to empty glass and replace it with a bottle of water, she'd put his sandwich in a paper bag with the cafe's logo colorfully printed on the side. She flicked open another larger one for the left over pastries on the trial plate.

"Hey you're back!" she said to Ashriel smiling brightly, "but what's all this about staying out all night? Forgive me for butting in, but I don't know if that'd ...create an effective end to a fight, especially when it's a pretty young girl like you Ash. You're parents would worry, having you gone all night -and in a new town." She closed the top of the bag with a practiced twist and plucked the cafe sticker off her wrist to make sure it stayed closed.

"Though! If you need to kill some time! How about helping us move Roanan around? I've got room in my truck for everyone and guitar stuff. It'll be good for you too! I can give you a little tour! Though emphasis on 'little'." Lucy said sheepishly shrugging a shoulder.

in the sky…

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Ashriel looked at Lucy as the girl spoke to her. Her eyes looked over the cheery waitress, slightly startled. "I-it'll just end with my father drinking more..." She said under her breath in answer to Lucy's first question. "I want them to worry about me, JUST ONCE." She answered, her voice strong for the first time since she'd been there. As if she'd just realized that she had done so, her eyes stared down at her hands. It was as if the words had never been said. She looked up again as Lucy suggested Ashriel help move Roanan around. The shy girl nodded until she rose her eyebrows at the idea of the tour. "I...I'd l-l-like that." She stammered, the shy little girl back.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:21 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

"Well alright then! We can talk more about this in the truck." Lucy announced brightly, though she still had a ponderous look somewhere underneath her now usual smile.

"Just let me grab my bag and I'll be right back" she left the bags of food on the table and headed over behind the counter, untying her apron as she went.

in the sky…

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

BaritoneGoddess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Ezra smiled to Ashriel and nodded his head."Welcome," He whispered to the girl.

When Ashriel started talking about her family it made him worry for her. A father who drunks away the pain can't make for a cheery family life. No wonder she doesn't want to go back. Ezra looked over to Lucy as she kindly helped to the girl out. He helped her with Roanan's things and watched her as she went to go get her stuff.
"You sound like you need to do more than just spend the night out of the house."

He turned and watched Lucy all the way until she came back. He didn't want her to see him looking at her. He was a little shy when it came to liking someone.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces