Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:40 pm
"W-Where is his room? You know to see if he's asleep or n-not."said Merril.
Sasame had a little freaked out look on his face."I am defenitly going with you that way if he is awake and he won't let you explain I can tell him for you."said Sasame.
Merril looked at him."Okay...lets go."
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:05 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

Alice look at those two, knowing they are bit afraid that Sven might yell at them, "Don't worry about Sven-san, I will tell him everything about it, okay." she said to them to help them calm down.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:53 am
"Are you sure?"asked Sasame and Merril again at the same time."What if he yells at you the most?"
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:29 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She looked at them with confusion, Sven might yell at her most. Alice greatly shook her head with nonsense, "He's never yell at womans, he always followed chivalry code. If he does yell at me, I don't know what will happen, but he yells at or fight with a men. He did that to me once, and I find it awkward for with his charming talk." she said to them about Sven's stricted code of chivalry code, until she highly embarrassed with her face turned red about he used chivarly to her, when Train was alive. She walked inside, taking off her boots and use her Mountain Eagle-Hawk vision to find Sven's track, she walked around until she face the sliding door. "Sven-san, Eve-chan... we are back, I hope you won't yell at us for being late, right." she called out for them as she slide the door, keeping her pure light in check.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:43 pm
Merril ans Sasame followed close behind Alice."I-I don't here anything..."said Sasame.
"Yeah...me either...maybe he is fast asleep?"asked Merril.
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She heard them what they say, Alice agrees with Merril by the nod. She look at both of them with a smile, "Your right, but any way I will show you a room." she said to them and him as she walk off to Merril and walked to next door, she slide the paper door, she look at Sasame, "If that Train-san's wanted to keep his daughter safe, I already decide to put you next door. I hope it's okay for you, if not I can help you find a room, except that room." she explains to him and point at where Sparrow stayed. Alice wondering when Hawk is going to pick up his sister, since he left and tell her to keep Sparrow safe from any harm, she kept that promise. She look at both of them, mostly Merril for hinting that Sparrow is staying until Hawk return, "My mentor's friend sister is staying because I silently promised Hawk-san, I think that's his name that I noticed his tattoo or something, to keep her safe until he returns. Just don't bother her, I think she have to change her cloths." she remarked about everything.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:45 pm
"Good night every one!"said Merril queitly with a smile.
User Image
Sasame smiled."This room good as long as I can keep little merri safe."he said. When Merril heard him call her Merri she got a little mad.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:28 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice heard Sasame, and he said "Little Merril", but she didn't notice her little mad. She looked at him and pat on his head with smile on her face, and then look at Merril, "Good night you two, and sweet dreams." she said to them as she walk off to her room, and get a plenty of rest. Once she enters her room, she look at her half of golden perfect amulet from her birth mother as she took it off and changed to white yukata. She set up the futon and sleeps, leaving the window open for her Mountain Eagle-Hawk to scan for any templars and samurai's plan.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:08 am
Merril laughed as Alice patted Sasame on the head."Okay well good night Sasame."said Merril.
User Image
"I know that your laughing on the inside Little Merri...and good night."said Sasasme.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:28 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice slowly open her eyes and glance at her golden half perfect amulet, her dear birth mother left her family and giving her own daughter a gift for Sparda's magic. Her ruby eyes begin to water as she felt her tear streaking down, as she shut her eyes, "Okaa-san... anata wa doko ni iru?" she said really quietly as she cried and fell asleep, letting herself cry in her dream.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:36 am
Merril wondered why her father would send someone to protect her even though she had Alice to watch over her.Then Merril looked at her silver half of the perfect amulet and looked at the ceiling."Dad...why didn't you tell me that I was a decendent of a preistess?And you didn't have to send Sasame to protect me you know."she said.
User Image
Sasame guessed at what Merril said because he flinched for some reason."Wow I have got this weird feeling that Litttle Merri is talking about me."he said.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:44 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

angel waited till it was sunset she finally reached nara with her wolves angel waited at the front gate but nobody awnsered finally irratated angel final let out a loud howel " hello is anyone here its me angel im looking for alice I know someones here let me in before I blow up the gate" Angel said l furious

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

When the Angel howled, Alice woken up and feeling drowzy from loudness, she's not a morning type of person. She got out of futon and wore her golden half perfect amulet around her neck, kept her white yukata, and head downstairs to grab her theigh length boots. She grab her ninjatou and ran upstairs, she open the door roof as she climb out and activated her Bird Eye Vision, her eyes just changed to sky blue similar to Legendary Sparda, she looks around to scan her preditar, until she notices the couples blue auras, Alice can tell it's size of wolf and one human. "Huh, could it be..." she said quietly and put her boots on as she jump to Leap of Faith by the bird cry. As she landed on hay shack, she got out and dust off her yukata and walked to the gate, she open the small door and look right. Young Bird of Prey saw her only childhood friend, Angel "Wolf" Earla, she deactivated her Mountain Eagle-Hawk vision to change her iris back to ruby as she cover her mouth with a gasp, "An... Angel-chan, long time no see. It's been a while." she said really surprising tone to her friend.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:11 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

Angel turned around and saw alice with a smile on her face she hugged alice and hit her gently on the arm "long time no see dear friend i was looking for refuge in ur sanctuary i might have killed more templers then planned but nothing i cant handel later on for now i need to sharpen my swords and with ur help finally exterminate all the templers those bastards need to die and quick before they kill us all most of the comrades in my native land have scattered to the winds but are ready to battle head on at any time " Angel hit and puffed out her chest fearlessly

wolf of warriors
Crew

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games