Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Hope of the Heartless ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:10 pm
Henry laughed as she said she hadn't seen anything so beautiful. "You obviously haven't ever looked in a mirror," he muttered under his breath. Then he raised his voice so that she could here him. "No, what show?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:22 pm
Elizabeth suddenly wished she hadn't said anything as she remembered every kiss... every touch... "Titanic." she whispered, rubbing her arm. She had been thinking about inviting him to go see it, when she remembered that she kissed the boy that played Jack many, many times. "I was going to... oh... nevermind." But maybe he would just want to see it... no matter what. And maybe, he would flip out.  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:30 pm
Henry laughed. "I played jack when I was in 6th grade. I remember every line," he said, remembering middle school years. "Then they decided 'Titanic' was too mature a play for middle schoolers," he laughed. I could do it all over again if I tried though.
That thought gave Henry an idea. A slow smile spread across his face. "Can I meet your co-star?" he asked slyly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:35 pm
She laughed quietly. "I don't know where he lives, Henry. But you could meet him... I don't know, after a show or something. Why?" she asked, very curious, and a little suspicious. She let it show in her smile.  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:06 pm
"No, it has to be before the show! I have to see if he's good enough to kiss you," he protested. "Even if it's just before he goes on, it has to be before the show!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:42 am
Elizabeth grew more suspicious, "I guess I could call him..." She turned away from Henry and pulled out her phone. "Call Samuel." she said into the reciever and the kind voice of Sam came up on the other line. "Hey, Sam!" she said excitedly, "What's up? .... ah, I see! Would you mind If I brought a friend over to meet you? ... Great! See you soon!" She clicked her phone shut and turned to Henry. "He's only a couple blocks away... let's go."

After they'd walked down all of the stairs, and down some streets, the pair came to a coffee shop. As they walked inside, the warm smell of coffee flooded over them. Sam, with his ashy blonde hair and blue eyes came running up to Elizabeth, and swooped her up in a spinning hug. She laughed and ruffled his hair. "Hi bud!" he said, and then turned to Henry, holding out his hand. "The name's Sam." Elizabeth introduced them, "Henry, this is Sam. Sam, this is Henry." She smiled over at Sam.  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:08 pm
Henry frowned at the spinning hug and gripped the guys and tight. "Nice to meet you," he managed. He turned to Elizabeth, "When's the next show?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:38 pm
Peter smelled coffee and looked across the street, inside was a girl and to boys...the girl seemed familiar and although it took him a moment he realized she was in a few local preformances. He had gone to see one once and was very impressed. He contemplated his next move and decided that he would congratulate the girl on her preformances and grab a coffe at the same time. Peter crossed the street and entered the store as Henry finished shaking hands, although his entrance involved gently kicking the door open. "Evening." He had forgotten he was still in uniform as he continued to speak to Elizaeth totally forgetting to follow the social rules of the world, such as introducing himself. Nope, instead he just burst into conversation uninvited and talking as though he knew everyone there. "Your that preformer aren't you? Thought I would say that I saw one of your preformances and was impressed. Your really good. Anyways, I'm off to grab coffee, keep up the good work." And still failing to introduce himself he strode off to the counter and ordered himself a large triple triple. The person behind the counter began working while he waited leaning on the countertop.  

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:42 pm
Elizabeth smiled up at Henry, "It's tomorrow at 7." I said. Sam nodded in agreement, pretending (for Elizabeth's sake) that he hadn't noticed Henry's coldness. "I'll see you there, man." He said, then turned to her. "Oh, by the way, Jamie's coming tomorrow..." he winked as he walked away, smiling. "See ya, Beth. I gotta go."

She turned to Henry, "Jamie is his girlfriend. I'm lucky... she's not the jealous type. Just the blonde, sexy type." Elizabeth grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:35 pm
Henry smiled at Elizabeth. "I'll be sure to get to your performance," he promised. Little did she know that he didn't intend to just see her show. He intended to sweep her off her feet.  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 am
Elizabeth's heart leapt. "Great! You're going to love it! It's a great show. Everyone is spectacular!" She looked quickly down at her cell phone as it beeped. Her eyes grew wide as she whispered, "Uhh... I gotta go... I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" she failed an attempt to smile again as she hurried off to the street corner where she answered her phone. "Hello... Dad? You're seeing the show... tonigh??? Well that's... great... yeah... bye." Tears streamed down her face as she began the walk back to the theater. Why couldn't he just leave her be? However, Elizabeth shook it off. She was an actress, and she had a performance to get to  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:35 pm
Henry sat at the nearest table and calmed himself. That was the most out of the blue night he'd ever had.  

Nell-E Kae

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:47 pm
Peter retrieved his coffee and decided to sit next to Henry having felt a little ignored by the people he had decided to leafve them to their own devices but now it seemed he might be able to get a word from them. So he strolled up next to Henry and smiled. "Evening, mind if I sit with you?" He was a little more socially acceptable with his words and tone this time around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:25 am
Henry smiled stiffly, seeing the guy's cop uniform, and nodded. He looked out the window towards the way Elizabeth had gone, but didn't say anything else. He thought about what he could do to a cop. Sure, he didn't have as great a power as some people, like fire manipulation or something cool like that, but he could always find a way to rid himself of the police. For this moment though, he didn't feel like fighting.  

Nell-E Kae

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:30 am
Peter noticed the stiff smile and laughed slightly as he sat. "I'm off duty, I was on my way home when I saw you and the lady. Thought I would congratulate her for her performances but I guess you guys didn't hear me. No worries though." He said before taking a swig of coffee. "Gotta say you are a lucky guy to get her smitten with you. I'm almost jealous." He joked trying to lighten the mood which had apparently grown heavy.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff