Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
They LIED...((O/A )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile NOW!
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:22 am
Nyx
The Omega

User Image"About time." Nyx muttered to herself before disappearing down a different hallway. She was getting tired of being followed, and throwing Alpha into a fit and making him storm off was the easiest way of getting rid of him. She hopped on the nearest transport with a few guards and disappeared into the city below, off to strong arm whoever the Corporation wanted her to.

I don't want to do this anymore....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:25 am
One day or another
Everything goes boom.

User Image

Ashes everywhere
One day or another

Ashes watched Haus carefully. Well, he was right; she could still write down notes. "Alright, Doc, you got any paper and a pen, then?" She questioned with a grin. Sure, it wasn't burning things to bits, or shooting holes in things, but it was still involving guns. When he said he was getting ready, Ashes rose her eyebrows. "You don't look like you are getting ready. It looks to me like you are sitting around in your chair. Don't tell me your leg hurts that much." She sat up further, ready to be getting up.

And I want to be a part of that fire.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:59 pm
"Eh, it's starting to numb," he said as he opened a drawer. He took out an entire pad of 8"x11" lined paper and a pen. "Here you go."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:03 pm
One day or another
Everything goes boom.

User Image

Ashes everywhere
One day or another

Ashes sighed when Haus said that his leg was going numb. It was sad when a doctor had to leave his own injured leg alone. She stood up gradually as he opened the drawer, walking over to him slowly, yet dizzily still. She took the paper easily, smiling at him. "Thank you." She said, moving to sit back down on the bed to sketch out the design for a gun that shot out grates at high speeds. After all, if a fourteen year old could do it, why not a gun?

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Darklordcomp

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Gamma smiled finally the barking dog had shut up he turned and went back to his work he had to help omega with her mission. he sat down at the computer and put on a head set " hey omega can you here me?" he said  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:33 pm
"No problem," He said as he got up. He grabbed his cane and walked over to the fridge with his ice pack in hand. He put the pack back into the freezer, put the cloth on the handle, and then returned to his desk to put the laptop away. After he locked his drawers, he moved to the door and said, "You can stay here if you want, and here's something for the pain, it any." He tossed a bottle of ibuprofen that landed next to her on the bed. After that he left to head towards the conference room.  

Guardian Sol

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:13 pm
Nyx
The Omega

User ImageAs she settled into the transport after her first quick meeting, Nyx jumped a little to hear Gamma in her head. It had been some weird little device he made to sync into the same electric field she used to read minds without actually forcing Nyx to use any mental power to speak with him. Still, she didn't like that he could just pop in like that. "Can hear you just fine Gamma. What do you need?" She asked telepathically, ignoring the guards that gave her odd looks.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:26 pm
Gamma smiled and continued " well i'm just going to accompany you on your mission without being with you basically i'm going to write down whats going on during your mission and ask for a couple of status up dates and you get to be alone without any one their to annoy the crap out of you that and i'm your eyes for stuff you can't see thanks to the epsilon cameras every were including your robot arm and no i didn't put it in their" he explained  

Darklordcomp

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:43 pm
One day or another
Everything goes boom.

User Image

Ashes everywhere
One day or another

Ashes grinned, watching Haus get up. She then sat back on the bed slowly as he walked toward the fridge. Her eyes watched as he put the ice pack away, followed by his laptop. Bored, her eyes looked back down at her sketch, going through specifications possibilities. When he said that she could stay there, she nodded. "Thanks - I actually forgot where my room is. Been staying in the range - I have a feeling I couldn't lay off building a gun if I went back in there." She called after him, rolling her eyes at the ibuprofen. She sat it on the stand near the bed, still working on her blueprint...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:14 pm
Nyx
The Omega

User Image"You know I hate being checked on at all." Nyx growled in return. "And worse, now that I know there's a camera in my arm, I'll be removing it as soon as possible." She told Gamma. "Why do you feel the need to be so attached to me Gamma? Attachment is something that the systems should not know, but lately I've seen it developing more and more." Nyx said, not really sure how she felt about the new emotion.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darklordcomp

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:29 pm
Gamma sighed and looked into his computer screen it was live feed from omegas mission from her arm " when you get back i'll remove the camera" he said " but if it means anything i was told to monitor you its my job anyway that and i care about you i know its a silly human emotion but its the only one that i've thought necessary to keep sure we could all be like alpha and be the nice little killing machine but i'm sick of this i'm sick of being told by alpha what is wrong and right i want to make my own damn choice on what mission i go to and what i do on my spare time" he said with a sigh he sipped some coffee and smiled " anyway your stuck with me until this missions over and you may get lucky i might fall asleep at the computer well that is not really lucky since you'll here me snore" he said  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:21 pm
Nyx
The Omega

User Image"Careful Gamma. If the higher ups hear that, they might get you into a training program to make you stop caring." Nyx teased. "Where the hell would they even fit a camera in my arm?..." She murmured as she began inspecting her arm.

Giving up, she just rested her head back and then headed into her next meeting. "Can't believe they have me working until near midnight." The Omega growled to herself. Frankly, she enjoyed sleeping more, but she was biologically programmed to only need six hours of sleep.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darklordcomp

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:47 pm
Gamma chuckled " hey did you just sound like you cared about what happened to me" he said with a smile " the camera is on the front of your shoulder by the way but don't tell anyone i told you" he said " and why are you complaining about sleep i haven't slept for 12 hours" he said he was programmed to only need 2 hours of sleep to function but he was still based off a human so he still gets cranky when he doesn't get the normal 8 hours he just doesn't suffer from sleep deprivation " but ya mid night is a bit much even for you, its porbably be because besides me you need the least sleep out of alpha and beta to still function"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:14 pm
Nyx
The Omega

User Image"Ah yes, but I've been developing emotions secretly for years. Of course this is no secret between the four of us and our stupid handlers." Nyx told him. "As for your sleep issue, threaten to rip your handler's arms off next time they tell you it's an assignment that can't wait. It worked for me for a while. Granted I had just killed a handler at that point." She said, seeming to reminisce before getting back on topic. "Yes, the king and queen need all the beauty rest they can get. Rather annoying at times, I have to guess when they'll be up, and I've been up for hours at that point. As for you, human interaction is complicated and you need to know how to communicate better than a human times ten, so you are always doing some sort of research. I merely observe." She thought with a smile.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darklordcomp

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 pm
Gamma laughed a little " since when the hell did you sound wise are you the same nyx" he asked with a smile " hey and my research makes the world go round"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games