Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Ƞдҭυʀҽ’ʂ םдυɠɧҭҽʀʂ >>--» CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:44 am
((Lol who cares~ Tea is Always worth it <3))
Celeste

User Image

Celeste looked at the two different faberics thinking to herself, she couldn't use them both on one, that would just look far far to tacky, so she decided to get some more nutural colors. The first would be wonderful for a rustic jacket!" she smiled to herself, and the second would make an adorable skirt, of course, she would have to get Tona's opinion on that, she noticed all the tea things she had in her hands. Though, she must admit, she was a little bit jellious of Cider, she didn't think it mattered. She smiled seeing the look in Tona's face as she texted, she looked nervious, and yet cheerful and excited. Celeste went back to her shopping and looked at Zoe,
"Hey Zoe you know, If you want me to make you anything just say~ I have some new designs that would look perfect on you." she smiled taking out her design book looking through it at materials she would need for her own clothing, she was going to make a simple white and beige dress. Smiling she continued to look for fabrics finding just what she needed for the jacket, and perhaps skirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image
¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--»DAYTONA«--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸

Daytona quickly looked around nervously before she hit the send button. She looked back at the text and decided to change it before sending it.

To: Cider
Hey we almost done. Be home in a few hours.
-Tona

Now satisfied, Daytona hit SEND and slid her phone back into her pocket. She stood up and stretched, leaving her parcels on the floor by her feet as she looked at nearby kid's crafts and found a box of glow-in-the-dark stick on stars. She looked around her again and, not seeing anyone, she formed a shadow within the box and watched intrigued as the room-lit stars glowed within. She quickly dismissed the shadow when she heard a little kid run behind her . Daytona smiled. She may be the Guardian of Darkness, but there's still a little fun to be had.

She put the stars down and picked up her stuff then walked back over to Zoe and Celeste.
"You ladies about ready to head back? It's going to be dusk by the time we get home...if we leave now. And I don't know about you, but I want to get there soon enough so Reggie, Sammy, and Cider don't scarf down all of the dinner. But, I'm going to head back to the garage and load my stuff. Try to hurry, ok?"

Daytona gave Zoe and Celeste a smile and headed out of the store. She made her way back to the parking garage and opened the hood of the sidecar and gently laid her packages in it so that they wouldn't bump and rattle on the drive home. If anything happened to that tea kettle...well, Daytona would probably cry....and it wouldn't be pretty.

User Image

OOC: Did everyone else leave? I WON'T HAVE THIS DIE!
It's too awesome!

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

BlessedHemlock

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>>--»Zoe«--<<

(( Sorry sorry! I'm not gone! ))

Zoe followed Zoe as she moved excitedly through the fabric store; she had to admit, it was very entertaining and stimulating to the eyes. Herself, she was drawn to a mixture of coarse denim and more flimsy fabrics that layered well. In response to Celeste's question, she replied: "I'd love if you could sew me some new jeans, my old ones are looking kind of sad." She gestured towards a roll of black denim. Then her eyes caught a ream of silver-teal voile and she widened them in reaction. "Also... maybe you could do a belt for it... out of that?"

She noted Daytona's frequent texting and thought good-humouredly that it reminded her of a love-sick teenager.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:33 am
Celeste

User Image

Celeste nodded excited picking up the fabrics with the others she had already collected,
"Wonderful!" she smiled, "Oh I could make you an adorable vest to go with it?" she offered, already getting the idea's flowling in her head as they spoke, walking to the cash picking up a few extra buttons zippers and scrap fabric she saw on sale in bundles, when Tona came over and told them they should be getting going soon, she nodded and smiled,
"I know I know~" she smiled smelling the rich tea Tona had with her she payed the lady at the front desk, sighing softly, "Hey Zoe?" she asked holding the bags, it looked like a lot for the small women to be carrying. She thought about Tona and Cider again for a moment, Cider was so lucky to have someone like Tona's attention. She bit her lip a little and sighed, Tona's your best friend, she reminded herself making herself smile, be happy for her! and stop being such a jellious fool, you have plenty of friends, and a good home!  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:33 am

٭CIDER٭

Cider
Hey we almost done.
Be home in a few hours.
-Tona

Cider eyed this latest text message in
the slew of messages from Daytona.
There weren't normally this many,
Daytona being such a matter-of-fact
person, sparse on extranneous
communication. Cider wondered
exactly what was behind the deluge,
realising it had to do with herself
directly but not certain as to how that
relation was hinged.

To this text message she replied,
although she had left the others
since they didn't seem to require
correspondence.

Hallo little onyx, I will make you
some chai coacoa to warm you
all from the ride.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 pm

>>--»Zoe«--<<

Zoe nodded, pleased at the suggestion of a matching
waistcoat for her denims. "Could you line it with the voile?"

Once Celeste was all piled up with the bags of material
and miscellanea, Zoe cocked her head at her friend's
tottering pose. "Uh, do you maybe want some help with
that?" She didn't want to assume to help without asking;
she remembered so many women who would be offended,
feeling like her offering to help meant she didn't think they
were capable enough on their own.

Past her friend, she saw Daytona frenetically readying
herself for the trip home.

BlessedHemlock

Dapper Lover

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image

As soon as Daytona gently placed the bags away, she heard her phone ding with an alert tone. She all-too-quickly pulled out her phone and flipped it open, nearly dropping the hunk of metal right then and there. It was a message from Cider.

Hallo little onyx, I will make you some chai coacoa to warm you all from the ride.

Daytona smiled. I knew it! Daytona cheered to herself. That onyx necklace was simply perfect for Cider! But Tona caught herself mid-celebration. What was wrong with her?

One minute she's waking up to find her stocks had dangerously dropped, to nearly getting killed and causing an apocolypse, to shopping for tea, to acting giddy at a text message from a girl. Daytona was used to getting texts from girls though, she lived with five other ones, no less. But, why Cider? Daytona's every day dilemma was based on this question. Daytona knew Zoe and Celeste had figured out she liked Cider...more than liked, but did Cider know?

Daytona pondered the thought for a few moments and finally settled on one conclusion: she hoped Cider didn't figure it out. Because, simply, Daytona didn't want to ruin a friendship, even though ultimately, Tona couldn't keep her feelings in the dark for too long...no pun intended. Cider was level-headed and hard to predict. One moment she could be nursing the Guardians back to health with odd tonics, the next she could cause an avalanche with a single bad thought. Her powers both awed and frightened the Guardian of Darkness. Darkness was powerful in itself, being the all-encompassing energies of evil, death, dying, and a cold chill up the spine, but earth...metal...they were solid things. Things that were very hard to manipulate without hundreds of years of erosion or a volcanic temperature.

Cider's walls were built strong, and Daytona subconsciously didn't think she'd be able to find any weakness in the fortifications. Tona didn't think there'd be much of a way into Cider's heart. Now that she thought about it, Daytona didn't even remember seeing or hearing about anything, or anyone that CIder could possibly have feelings for. All of these thoughts immediately brought Tona back to reality.

Being pessimistic sucks, Daytona quickly realized. She reached into her inside jacket pocket with the hand which wasn't holding the cell phone, and fingered the small box that housed the stone necklace. With a sorrowful sigh, Tona removed her hand and was about to pocket her phone when it rang.

It was an unknown number, but Daytona decided to answer it anyway.
"Hello?" came the habitual response. There was a lot of static on the other end and something that seemed like a lot of loud voices in the background. Daytona tried answering again, and was still greeted with the same noise.

"Almost time..." came one reply from the other end, "...thought we had this settled...." Daytona quickly came to realize that the conversation on the other end of the phone was not meant for her to be a part of. She was about to hang up the phone when she heard, "I know where the Elements live."

Daytona shoved her finger into her other ear and strained to listen to the conversation. "...full-scale assault....mid-November...." The phone cut out and Daytona cursed her cell-phone service. She shut her phone and pocketed it, now insanely crazed with fear and adrenaline-pumping anxiety. She forced her body to take slow, deep breaths when she found herself starting to hyperventilate.

She calmed herself down enough and reasoned with herself. She would call a house meeting and tell the girls later on. Tona palmed her cell phone on top of her leather pocket. She dared not call that number back for fear of who might answer.

Who had called? Why? How did they get Daytona's phone number? Those questions vexed Daytona and all-too-suddenly felt the aching pain of being attacked that morning at the house only two days prior. She wrapped her arms around her middle and curled over, nearly breaking tears. Something in the world wasn't right. Something was happening. Soon.

User Image

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Celeste

User Image

Celeste shook her head at first, teetering a little,
"I-I don't want to trouble you, it's fine really!" she insisted for a moment, then she nearly fell right over, only just catching the box that held the neatly folded material's for the jeans, she looked frusterated for a moment and smiled sheepishly,
"A-Actually, I think that might be nice," she laughed softly handing afew boxes to Zoe, now walking a little easier, she waved to Tona as they got closer smiling over at Zoe, "This was fun I suppose." she smiled. The she looked confused, Tona was about to cry? Holding her cell phone, she started to run over having difficulty keeping what she had balanced but that didn't matter, she sensed something was wrong, she could feel it, like a sickness in the pits of her chest,
"Tona?" she dropped what she was holding and put her arms around her looking at her with an expression of worry, "T-Tona? Whats going on are you ok? what happened?"  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image

"Tona?" Celeste's voice sounded so very far away. "T-Tona? What's going on, are you ok? What happened?"

Was Celeste really there? The pain was immense, like she couldn't breathe. Like someone was literally squeezing her insides in a tight fist. Daytona could handle pain, she could handle torture, mutilation, anything, so why was she hurting so bad now? She closed off all outward happenings. She blocked out Celeste, blocked out the sun's dimming rays, everything. Instead, she tried healing herself in the only way she knew she could. She took the bad energy of the pain and used it to reverse itself within her. A cold sweat broke on her brow and her body tensed in energy conversion.

A few moments, and she felt much better. She came out of her momentary coma and looked into Celete's very worried eyes.
"I'm ok for now, C, but we need to get home, and fast. I am calling a meeting tonight. Something has happened. Get Zoe. We need to go...now."

User Image

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:24 am

>>--»Zoe«--<<

Zoe witnessed Daytona's reaction with alarm, chewed on her own lower lip as she dealt with the spectacle; unlike her mom, she had never been very good at dealing with other people's emotions. Luckily, though, Celeste seemed to be on top of that, and soon Daytona recovered herself.

She stood slowly swinging the plastic bags, unaware that she was even doing it, waiting wide-eyed for some further explanation of the issue.

BlessedHemlock

Dapper Lover

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:23 pm
Celeste

User Image

Celeste nodded quickly putting her things neatly into the back of the bike she ran back to Zoe taking her hand looking troubled and confused,
"Come on Zoe," she said seeing Zoe looked distressed to, she controlled her features and smiled softly giving Zoe a bit of her light as reassurance,
"Don't worry, it'll be fine, we're just going to have a meeting when we get back." she said softly pulling Zoe to the bike still seeming a little confused and distressed by the situation. She took the bags and boxes from Zoe sitting in the side cart putting them on her lap, she touched Tona's hand softly looking at her still concerned,
"Who was that on the phone...?" she asked thinking maybe that would help her figure out just what was going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:59 pm
>>--»Zoe«--<<

Zoe felt the glow of Celeste's energy gift, passed through the petite girl's smile. Sitting in the side car, Zoe stared down at her hands, which were forming soft pale fists over her thin, pale legs. Even with the powers at her beck and call, she still had vaguely uneven skin-tone on her thighs where, if she squinted, she could make out pictures that told her stories when she let her eyes glaze over.

"Let's just go home," she said quietly, mostly to herself.

BlessedHemlock

Dapper Lover

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image

Daytona didn't wait any longer than necessary. As soon as the girls were in the sidecar, she took off with a hard rev of the engine.

"Zoe, I want speed. Make the wind push us faster. I want to be home in an hour," Daytona said in mindspeak.

Knowing full well that the drive home would take at least four hours doing 80 MPH, Daytona wasn't in the mood to drive that long. The imminent pains in her torso were all-too-hurtful reminders of the previous night's endeavor, and she wanted to get home...fast...to hold the meeting and hibernate until she felt better. Without Zoe's current help, Daytona was pushing 90 MPH, 92...96...and still rising.

A siren sounded behind her some hunded yards back or so. Daytona glanced in a side mirror and saw that it was a cop in full pursuit of the motorcycle. Daytona didn't let up, if anything, she pushed the bike harder, the sidecar shaking and the engine crying.

Behind her tinted face-shield, Daytona's eyes dilated with power. She created a shadow cover around the bike and thickened the density so that they appeared almost invisible in the dusk of the night. The cloud of darkness was all around, so thick that one couldn't even see the nose in front of their own face, but Tona knew where she was going. She even swerved around a few cars and passed safely in no-passing areas. The cloak of shadow stretched out for a dozen yards in every direction of the bike, and the police siren started to fade in the distance. It was giving up.

When the sound of the siren was definitly no more, Daytona dropped the shadow barrier and spoke telepathically again to Zoe.
"A little more speed, if you please?"

User Image

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:58 am

>>--»Zoe«--<<

Zoe felt a tremor of giddy anxiety in her gut as Daytona insisted
she abuse her element for convenience; the little man-made
vehicle, classy as it was, was not a chariot of the gods. Still she
shut her eyes in the rushing winds and meditated on using
herself as an intensifier for the gusts, channeling their paths to
the wheels of the bike, subtly, ever-so-slightly, lifting them off
the ground with every large bump the road provided, allowing
them to stay aloft far, far longer than would be normally
possible -- though Zoe knew she could not do all that much
more, let alone have the bike fly. She knew that, if Daytona had
been alone, she would transport herself home with the speed
of darkness. She was sorry to be a bother.

BlessedHemlock

Dapper Lover

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:20 am
[ Did this die? : ]  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items