Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
School for the Specially Gifted [[Accepting//Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:19 pm
"Are you sure? You still look pretty nervous to me.." Lisette spoke, a look of concern finding itself upon her features.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:34 pm
"O-of course not! I'm fine!" Leo lied. "Absolutely fine. Nothing to worry about. No unresolved tension here, no siree!"

(I am going to make Leo into the worst liar)  

Mad Haru

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:40 pm
Gabriel sighed. "You are very contradictory in your emotions, Spencer. I don't know if I should hug you or run away from you."
He looked at her with cunning eyes, a smug look before staring up at the leafy ceiling once again. Why she did the things the way she did, Gabriel didn't know. "I haven't done anything wrong to you, Spencer, now have I? There's no need to get murderous. Besides, I can do whatever I want, can't I? And I felt like talking to you, is all. I'm just trying to cheer you up, who seems to be moping to herself."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:51 pm
Katarina laughed, her eyes remaining closed.
"I didn't want to look at you anyways, Kyo," she called in a small giggle.
She whistled, though it turned into more of a bird call. Sebastion's ears twitched because of it. Katarina turned around, her back in the direction of Kyo, as she paced around, careful not to step on the little bugs on the floor.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:55 pm
Spencer snorted. "You should run away, just like every other sane sentient being on this planet should. Do you want to know why I don't bother with anyone past a single night? Because I was in love once, and let's just say it didn't go well. As in, I wound up killing her, and once you get a taste of meaningless bloodshed, you can't ******** stop." Her voice was bitter and angry and mostly self-hatred. "I shoved my claws up her chin, into her head, and pulled it straight off of her neck. That's the quickest way, the least painful. Least I could do. And then I slaughtered half my streak and was sent to Aphrodite. Fun. And now I don't bother with emotions. Just blood and sex." Now her voice was mostly bitter.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:21 pm
(Anime friggin' post)  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:27 pm
Mad Haru
"O-of course not! I'm fine!" Leo lied. "Absolutely fine. Nothing to worry about. No unresolved tension here, no siree!"

(I am going to make Leo into the worst liar)

{Sorry for the delay. sweatdrop }

"I don't mean to sound rude, but that doesn't sound very true. You seem very tense." Lisette pouted, now wondering if he found her untrustworthy or something.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:44 pm
She's seen through your clever ruse! You can either admit the truth to her and hope it doesn't make it awkward, or jump out of the window and run away to Wisconsin.
After a moment of weighing the many torments Wisconsin likely had in store for him and the heartbreak of losing a friend, he took a deep breath, placing his hands on Lisette's shoulders.
"I'm so tense because... because I want to pursue a romantic relationship with you and I'm worried it'll ruin our friendship."

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:50 pm
Lisette blinked a few times in surprise. Leo liked her...in a romantic way? She just thought everyone ignored her or wanted sex. This was confusing for her, which lead Lisette to ask with a bright red blush, "Leo...may I have a few days to think this over? I...I don't know how to answer you now."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:59 pm
Leo blinked, surprised. "O-okay." He nodded. "I'll, uh, see you later, I guess?"  

Mad Haru

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:05 pm
Gabriel listened. "Who said I was sane?" He murmured, his face no longer showing its playful attitude.
"But, don't you think by now that you should grow a little? You know, try to get over it? It may have been traumatizing for you but still, I think you should try to open your heart a little more. It may be rewarding."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:16 pm
"I just tried that twice," Spencer snapped. "And it doesn't exactly work out well for me, so just leave me alone about that, okay? And it was only two years ago. You can't recover from ripping off your first love's head in two years. s**t, I can't ever recover, and I honestly don't care because my system, that I have right now? It works. I take who I want and there aren't any emotions to make it messy."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:34 pm
Gabriel looked at her solemnly and sighed.
"You know, Spencer, I thought you'd be the type of girl who didn't give up. I mean, opening yourself to someone doesn't always work, you know. It takes a lot of trial and error. Sure, you might not fully get over it ever in your life but come on. I mean, what happens when someone comes around and ends up having feelings for you but you intend to keep yourself like this?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:41 pm
"I don't know," Spencer growled softly. "I'll assume there'll be blood. That's all I'm good at. Destroying." She was digging into herself with her claws without realizing it now. The memory of her first love was bringing up two years' worth of self-hatred and depression.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:02 am
Stepping out from behind the tree after awhile kyo was putting the last of his clothing on. He had walked back around currently shirtless showing that while he was amazingly muscular his body was very well toned and cut. Tugging his shirt over his head kyo looked at her his pack having been tossed infront of him. "There I guess this is the face behind the lion" he chuckled looking at Katarina as he shifted slightly. He wasn't very emotionally charged so he was able to keep his body free of any defining cat marks outside of the still deep green eyes.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff