Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:27 pm
Haruko blinked as the girl ran. She turned to look at her shoulder,"You know what? I don't think she liked your outfit very much. I told you to wear the chicken one! Everybody likes chickens! Don't you backsass me!" She turned on her heels and walked across the street, not minding the cars that had to slam on breaks and swerve to avoid hitting her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:32 pm
Zury sighed. She walked with her hands in her pockets. I wonder where those kids went...They couldn't have been older than me...she thought. She kicked a rock. I think I'm going to go practice....She walked down to the edge of the city, and made a small surfboard of ice. She then surfed the nearby water ways only looking a little bit at the Titan Tower. After a while, she noticed that there were people on the beach. Hold on...Nobody's been here for years, she thought, evaporating the surfboard.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:36 pm
(They're not inside the Tower. They're on the beach, so Zury should be able to see them standing there, not the lights of the Tower...and they're on the West Coast, so surfing the Hudson wouldn't get her to that Tower.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:47 pm
((I thought they were on the East Coast))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:54 pm
(hmm trying to figure out a good way for the alchemist to get noticed by the up and coming soon to be titan's group lol.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:58 pm
(Rowena teleported them to the original Titans Tower, which is in the San Francisco Bay. West Coast. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it in one of my recent posts...Sorry if that was misleading...Ah, forget about it. Your post works. The only thing that doesn't is that they're still on the beach of the island, not inside the Tower.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:00 pm
(I've been meaning to ask about that. How is that going to work if they're all the way on the other side of the country? Like...we're in NY, right? Then how will they get there in time to try to stop us [the bad guys])  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:04 pm
(Like I said a moment ago, my character teleports. Or, they could decide to use the Titans East tower as their base. It's up to Angel, not me.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:09 pm
- OOC: Dudes... I set this WHOLE thing on the WEST coast, villians and all... I've been trying to tell you... *sighs* Oi vaye... *is waiting on X* -  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 pm
(That's why I was cnfused. I thought we were there and then she said she moved them to the other side of th country. I was confused. Now I'm not! ^^)  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:20 pm
(Sorry. That was my mistake in the first place, and I think I kinda confused myself. So, could we just get back to posting, please so I'll stop putting my foot in my mouth here?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:25 pm
(lol it's okay. I've done the same thing in pleanty of RPs. *pats back* It was an honest mistake)

Haruko walked down the sidewalk and saw one of her favorite places to visit: a graveyard. She skipped past the gate, umbrella still over her head and imaginary imp on her right shoulder. Once in the graveyard, she danced around to unheard music, the biggest smile o her face.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:26 pm
(Heh. Thanks.)

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena saw something moving out of the corner of her eye, and it wasn't the movement of the breakers. She looked out where she saw the movement and thought she could see a figure in the water. "Is there somebody out there?" she asked, pointing toward the figure. "'Cause if there isn't, then I'm seeing things."

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:58 pm
I like puppy cats!

User Image

Experiment # 3 was walking down the crowds now. Most glanced at her and barely noticed her skin, others that did notice would look twice and few would actually run possibling knowing who she is and how impulsive she could be on her ability. She was morely interested in window shopping again, but she was waiting for night time. She was curious on the unkown hero that chased and threw a net at her. Dissapointment in the thought that he might be after her for sexual reasons, rather than her wrong doing. "Sigh" she spoke as she stared at a glass window smiling faintly at his image, and a few other past guys. Kyo was still alive though, so that kept an image probably more alive. Atleast she assumed he was alive if he had special abilities. If he died from the blast she'd shrug it off, but she had a feeling he was fine. She looked at herself in the glass again, a faint reflection of herself and played with her hair a bit. She started to pose a little with a hand behind her head and another on her hip as she pictured some outfits on her. Attention from citizens were sligthly more obvious. People were strange, most that lived here accepted that. Abby was having fun in her little world, infront of a glass mirror.

((Yay Kyo's first failure biggrin A step that Abby feels honored to complete, as failure is key to success UwU.

Anyway it's not unusual to have a different accent from your own region. I don't have a southern accent (Or any accent really, just clear English /American[lol] when I speak). Family was European so when they spoke English they never really gained an accent from all their moving and time in Europe.))  

MindxHunter

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:10 pm
((Anyone know what happened to Siagon? I'm getting kind of bored waiting for him...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games