Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:49 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro blushed furiously at her confession, the bird wobbled a bit but quickly regained itself. "S-Sukai I'm sorry... For being so dense and not seeing." he said gently holding around her as best he could, his blushing mirroring hers. "Thats why I hope you'll accept this apolegy." He said breathing in and out before kissing her in the air, while flying her home. The ink creatures continued to crowed awaiting some one with a extra large scroll to appear (hint hint to any high rank) to imprint themselves on it and do this again sometime in the future without shiro redrawing it. the last thing Shiro said before the everything died down was, "I like you too Sukai."

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 370/370

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:57 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

"I-It's okay I know that I probably have horrible body language skills and all." She stammered as she twirled a piece of her hair glancing down slightly. Sukai held onto him tighter when the bird moved, her eyes widened when he kissed her. Kissing him back her face was cherry red. Apology excepted! Y-You do!?" She said shyly her voice, rising slightly she she said it, due to her being surprised. For once her heart wasn't racing. She felt secure where she was at, next to them as they flew through the air to the apartments.
[Exits]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:43 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

"My apologies, Sypher. The technique had to end, before I started to talk. And as for that..." the raikage began, indicating the broken jar in his hands, she smiled and rose. She ushered he follow, for she intended to practice, while the rest of the village played. It just was something she had to do. "We can talk in a private room in the dojo." Off the raikage moved.

[Exit to the dojo]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 am
The baby needing rest and everyone having fun, the party was getting late, Fuyu and Kein going their separate ways, she headed home to put the baby to sleep.

[exit]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:10 am
User ImageApollo had been directing everything when the fireworks finally went odd. "Ora! The sky is mine! We have created a flame so bright that even Konoha will be jealous!" Hhah! Such a night! All of Apollo's Toads soon disappeared and Apollo smirked lightly to himself. He had shown the world his burning youth! His mission was complete. "Oi, guess everyone is leaving. But the night, she is still very young. What else can I get into?" His thoughts ran rampant, but soon came to a stop with his decisons. Everyone was heading to the dojo, so he might as well do the same. "Gotta let Suzume know." Apollo disappeared in a blur, then reappeared in front of Suzume, smiling lightly to himself. "You've done well! Helping me achieve my dreams of burning the sky apart!"He gave her a rather larger hug, showing his affection. No one was really left so he was sure she wouldn't mind. "I'm heading over to the dojo. It seems thats where everyone else is going. If ya need or want me, I'll be there." A quick peck, this time on the lips, and Apollo was gone as quickly as he came. His youth still burning as the mark he'd left upon the sky!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 295 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

It was nice to have a vote of confidence from Doki. Suzume felt slightly confident but who knew what kind of genin would be in her team, if she ever got one. "Thanks Doki-san." replied Suzume, smiling as Cloud agreed with the other girl that Suzume would be a good teacher.

With all of the fireworks having gone off, she was sure Apollo would be quite happy. Said man soon appeared before her and gave her a big hug. It was fine with her, they were just in front of Doki and others had gone away. The red head hugged Apollo back, quite happy that the blonde was feeling so spry. "The dojo, huh? I might head down there in a bit. I'll see you later then Apollo." The kiss, even though it was a small peck, was nice and it made her smile. Then he was gone and Suzume figured that she and Cloud would get going as well. "I'll see you around Doki-san, have fun." Having said goodbye, she and Cloud turned and left the plaza and headed in the direction of the dojo.

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

If anything, Doki had developed a little rivalry with Kyo in their brief time together with the squad. Either way, she let him off lightly, having developed some patience for his usual mischief and sexist jokes. However, it did not mean she was that much tolerant towards it either. But he meant well in some ways.

Doki nodded to Suzume and waved to them. She should be training herself. But time was an item with essence. It did not just stir so free as much as people would think. With both Kein and her Lady Raikage heading off somewhere, at least one person should stay at the office. The girl didn't see herself as much but she should do it in case of any new arrivals. Maybe organize and stack a few things if she was able to.

[[Exits to the Dojo // Sends Shadow Clone to the Office]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:44 pm
[Takeo left, don't feel like typing out a pooost]  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 270 / 270xx Ryo: 1000 両 xx AC: 1500

Zori frowny-faced when everyone left her without even asking. That friend of Shiro's really was an idiot. He didn't even talk to Sky, even though that's the reason he left. People just didn't like her. At least Takeo-sensei still liked her, r-right? Zori looked up just at the right time to see him leaving the plaza before sulking anime-style, the plaza growing dark and leaving a yellow spotlight on her figure. Ah, well that leaves her more time to train. She skipped off to the dojo to do just that.

[ exit zori to ze dojo! my silliest and shortest post. ahem. apologies. ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:29 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC:1,650 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Missions : Higher Up's Request (3/5)
The Weeds! The Weeds! (1/4)
Sukai walked into the plaza smiling at the memories that the place held for her. Sukai kept little Tokui in her pouch, she had to kneel down in an awkward position so that the baby wouldn't be uncomfortable or hurt. Why did the lady ask we to pull the weeds in the plaza? She asked out loud not sure why she wanted her to weed this. Sighing softly Sukai then got to work. A missions a mission no matter how odd it may be.

(2/4)
Sukai pulled at the weeds around the edges of the plaza, they were in the shade at the moment when Tokui began to cry. Stopping what she was doing Sukai sat down crossing her legs taking the little girl out of the sling on her chest. For once her breast came of use to her to act as pillows for the little girl while she slept. Taking off the backpack she pulled out a bottle since she didn't smell anything wrong with the baby down there. Cradling her in her arms as the baby ate, some people walked by and gave her weird looks. Well I guess not everyone in the village knows who who's baby this is. After she was done eating Sukai propped her up on her shoulder and tapped her back lightly causing her to burp. It's not so bad having to look after her. But I can understand why Fuyu doesn't want her around her when she's training. . .She can be scary at times. Sukai laughed lightly at her thought.

(3/4)
Sukai put the little girl back into the sling, just leaving her trench coat at the little backpack in the shade. She kept Tokui by her at all times in the sling. Going over to another area with weeds she bagan to pull them out of the ground tossing them to a pile, it was already getting kinda late in the day. But she started to work up a sweat, it never broke through her pours though so she didn't get the odor or anything. Finishing that area she moved onto the different section.

(4/4)
It toke a few minutes longer but she cleaned out the plaza of weeds and had thrown them away. Looking down she saw that little Tokui was asleep. Smiling slightly Sukai walked over getting her trench coat and the backpack for the baby walking out of the plaza.
The Weeds! The Weeds! --completed
[Exit]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:22 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
As Demetri walked through the plaza he saw Sukai again carrying a baby. He realized it was the real Sukai and called out to her.'Hey Sukai, I was actually heading with your clone to get some food, i was thinking Sushi."He leaned in a placed a hand covering his mouth."I think your clone has a thing for me." He said in a joking tone."Just wanted to know if you wanted to go." Demetri saw the baby she was carrying. It had woken up with the noise d]Demetri made. He waved at it and it giggled at him.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:450 Ryo:0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:38 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 1,950 |-| 1,000
User ImageUser Image

Mission : Higher Up's Request (4/5)
Sukai was leaving the plaza when she noticed Demetri addressing her seeing her clone following close behind. She listened to him and noticed that her awoke letting out a somewhat tired sigh as little Tokui giggled at Demetri. Her clone stood next to Sukai and smiled at the baby then looked at Demetri. "Touch her and Fuyu will kill your a**." She said darkly, Sukai's eyes widened as she dispelled her clone receiving all the information from the dojo. Oh Shiro and Shurui will be gone for a few days training in the mountains. Okay then. Cradling Tokui in her arms she looked at Demetri trying to push the sight of him getting changed from her mind which was somewhat disturbing since Sukai had never really ever thought about or seen a boy like that. She didn't know what to think. "Why'd you have to wake her Demetri? I just got her sleep." Sukai whined puffing out her cheeks some, Tokui giggled at Sukai's puffy cheek face.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:50 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri looked over at the clone."I know better than that."Demetri chuckled nervously about waking the baby."Sorry about that let me fix it." Demetri cleared his voice and began tosing lowly. It was actually quite soothing and the baby slowly closed her eyes. And went back to sleep. He smiled at Sukai."Its something my parents would sing to be when I was younger." He said with a almost sad smile."So would you like some sushi?"He said a little quieter.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:11 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 1,950 |-| 1,000
User ImageUser Image

Mission : Higher Up's Request (5/5)
Sukai looked down at Tokui sleeping peacefully again. She closed her eyes for a moment listening to him hum. It was pretty, and very odd for a boy to hum. Gave off a hint of gayness, she wasn't going to comment so rudely though. She wasn't like that at all. "Oh, . . . well. I should be getting little Tokui home though. I'm sure Fuyu or Kein will want her back soon." Sukai said softly looking up at the darkening sky. But now I'm hungry for sushi. . .
Higher Up's Request --completed

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:15 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri thought about ti for a second."Well we could go after you drop off the baby, i don't mind waiting."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games