Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:24 pm
Rin128564
Evelin stood there for a moment before letting a smile creep up her lips. She threw her head back slightly and let out a laugh as she said, "I'd be surprised if you noticed me in the first place." Her laughing ceased and she looked at the stranger with a gaily smile.

"I'm usually pretty good at keeping an eye on my surroundings.", Kastel says, smiling a bit when the other woman laughed. "You live around here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:28 pm
Evelin fully turned her body to face the young woman and shrugged, "Heaven only knows if I live around here. I can't seem to remember anything at all. The only thing I do remember is waking up in a cave just over those mountains." Evelin pointed at the jagged mountains that were placed behind the town and looked back at her. "I do remember my name but not my age, and I remember my past up to a certain point. So I'm walking around aimlessly trying to recollect my memories which is what probably makes me seem like an invisible ghost, not seen or cared by anyone." She shrugged once more and added, "How about you Miss? Do you live around here?"  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:06 pm
"Nope, I'm just passing through." , Kastel responds. She wasn't quite sure what to make of the woman's story, but she didn't want to make her mad like she had apparently done with the boy from earlier so she went with it. "Anywho's, going with what I was saying to that kid earlier, we should probably leave this field in case someone comes to investigate the freak tornadoes."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:10 pm
Evelin gave a faint nod and turned to face the town, "I couldn't agree more. Want to head into the town to see if we can find anything interesting?" she glanced at the girl and added, "My name is Evelin by the way, but you can call me Eve." She smiled and slowly headed toward the town.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:21 pm
"Nice to meet ya, Eve.", Kastel says cheerily. She walks next the other woman, bouncing slightly every second step. Despite her cheery mood, she kept a wary eye on their surroundings, not liking that one person had already snuck up on her."Sorry if this seems a bit rude, but I'm not really comfortable giving my name to someone I just met. Bad things tend to happen to me when I do.", she says with an apologetic smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:32 pm
"It's very understandable, but can you at least give me a name you'd like me to refer to you as? I don't want to call you 'girl' or 'young lady'" Evelin said as she continued walking along side the young woman who did not want to let her identity out.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:38 pm
Kastel ponders for a second, How bout... Devon." She seems to think for a few more seconds before nodding her head, "Devon seems good. Hey, you hungry?" Kastel's stomach growls right as she asks, giving reason for why she was asking.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:07 pm
"Well, it's been an interesting conversation, but I better go with him to make sure he doesn't die. See you around, maybe, bye." Seth said cheerily to Theo before trotting off after Berner, God only knew if they guy would need Seth's help or not, and he preferred not to take any chances.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:15 pm
as he walked jack rummaged in his bag Molly gave him "hehe, perfect"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:20 pm
"What could you have possibly gotten that's going to help against a bunch of possibly-inhuman mobsters?" Eva asked as she followed Berner, starting to question why she thought this was a good idea.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:22 pm
"This!" he pulled a cookie form the bag and yet he grinned like it was like some sort of high tech weapon  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:24 pm
Eva's eye twitched slightly in exasperation. This boy had to be one of the biggest idiots she'd ever seen. "Are you insane?! What on earth is a cookie going to do against a group of superpowered mobsters?!" she snapped.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:27 pm
He still smiled "You have never seen what happens when eat them" he tossed her and Seth a cookie "go ahead, try it" he smiled and watched them closely  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:27 pm
"I suggest you rethink your strategy. Because there is no way in hell we're going to be able to fight off people with super powers with just a cookie, no matter how good it may or may not be." Seth said dryly, his eye twitching in annoyance. They had gone through all the trouble of being secret and walking through the woods just so Berner could get a cookie?!  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:29 pm
He rolled his eyes "Just try them you complainers, you'll be apologizing to me after for this"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games