Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
How long have you..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

About
  Since the HP books came out
  Since the HP movies, you know right after I got a look at them ^^
  Long enough
  Gold, yeah!
View Results

mrs-t-4eva

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:38 pm
About A Year.

Mostly Harry and Draco.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:05 am
Orgazmic Coffdrop
Oh I'm worse.

I believe that was this past summer, right before school so ha ha I beat you all at noobness ^.^

Actually, we tie! I only started liking it last summer. It actually hasn't even been a year! My parents shielded me from the world until I was eleven (Kind of like Harry...except with real parents that are the Dursleys) so I didn't even read the books until after I watched the first movie (seventh grade I started reading) I went into a huge anime fandom area during my freshman and sophomore years in high school, and when I went to summer camp one of my friends introduced to me to Harry/Draco fiction where Draco drinks a love potion. It wasn't smutty, but it was cute and in character. I've loved it ever since!  

Pearls of Dimond

rainboosprinkles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh. Wow, um I!m not exactly sure...my sister actually introduced meh to like Hentai [Yeah I like it! Is that a problem?] and then when I searched it in like Quizilla and Fanfiction one thing lead to another and I started to read slashes I guess. This probably happened mabey near the end of last year or the beginning of this year....

Note - Checkmate is by far my favorite slash in the world!!! Draco/Harry
Wonderful slash really. You should all read it.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/798255/1/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:17 pm
Since the third book came out...Yummy SBRL...=drools=

OMG! I've read Checkmate! -squeals and fangirls over [Emo.TionaL]- I almost lost the link, too!

QuEeNoFrAnDoM

StargemKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:01 pm
*cowers in age young-ness* Personally, I've only been a Slasher (or even thought about Harry Potter Books in that way) since around the beginning of Jan. I've moved up quite quickly, I'd like to say. ^_^

All Harry and Draco, then some interest in Hermione and Pansy came up, but I can't find any good fics nor care that much. I'd love a fic with them as a Background pairing though.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:15 pm
I discovered Slash and fan fiction one morning talking to my friend T, it was a few months before book 5. Since that fateful day, T and I have been finding and exchanging Harry Potter slash and even writing our own. We would even read it in school, exchanging it on floppy disks, e-mails, and always finding new web sites. My fav. by far is Harry/Draco, T's fav is Yes (she likes it all pairings.)Slash! Slash! Slash!

And as i sit here, some where in the back of my mind (okay it's right up front) i'm hoping that when i go and see H.P.O.P. tonight that Harry and Draco will get it on, or something will happen....*Sigh* I can be so pathetic....I'm even going dressed up as a Slytherin...
ninja  

Super Cy

PhoebeMarie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:41 pm
Since the last 4 chapters of PoA...which i read the night it came which was 99? so 8?years out the old married couple embracing like loversbrothers since them i have been a rabid slasher...then i converted my sister in OOTP with all the joint gifts and living togather and always being around and sirius only yeilding when remus told him to...then PoA the movie came out and well David thewlis and Crazy Gary Oldman dont do much for the thier not togwther argument...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:32 pm
When I first figured out I was gay. Or about a month or two before then. Believe it. (Narutomoment)

So I'm not really sure.

Jesus is a Liberal.

saifai

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:48 pm
Wasn't really until the third film came out. My mother introduced me to the series, and I've only really just started reading the books. The first two films rather squicked me to think of them in terms of slash because I know someone that looks like Harry did in his first year.

By the third film though, characters such as Lucius, Snape, Sirius, and Draco started to intrigue me.

Someone hooked me up with some slash and it all just sort of snow-balled from there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:19 pm
Quite a while. I think it has been a couple of years now. I was searching one day and came across one of the best written stories I had ever read and there happened to be slash in it and from that day forth I became a rabid HP slash fangirl heart With all the positive and negative connotations that brings along with it blaugh  

RukaMaron

Shikonkun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:20 am
Since... oh gods, I was in third grade when the first HP book came out... and I didn't really start slashing until Remus/Sirius in PoA... so a good three or four years now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:36 pm
probably a few months. i was looking around at mugglenet fanfiction and clicked on a Harry/Draco one without realizing it. i read through it, it was really good, and i was hooked. Harry/Draco is really the only slash pairing i have, although i do oppose a PotC one (Jack/Will...it'd never work).  

Extraordinary_Rebel

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:54 pm
Nearly two years now I believe.

My friend that I met over another website got me into slash for some other things not Harry Potter related. And of course, I was obsessed with Harry Potter. So once I kept getting more and more into slash I decided to try and find some Harry Potter slash. I did, and now I'm obsessed xd

That's my wonderful story ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:07 pm
Well when the books first came out I was like, seven, and didn't know what slash or fanfiction was yetm I think around the time of the third or fourth book was when i started reading it. The movie helped (they're all so yummy! heart ) except for Reamus/Sirius when i read that i do NOT see the movie ppl xp  

Tia_blue

Opal`

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:25 pm
I would say about two years ago.
heart

HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items