Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:32 am
User Image
Iona

Iona reluctantly pulled back and sat up when she heard the others return, helping Mari into a sitting position before turning to listen to Persephone. She gasped in disbelief when she heard that they were both to be immortal goddesses and smiled a bit nervously at Mari's mother's barely-veiled threat. "Don't worry, I plan to," she said softly, wrapping an arm around Mari's waist. "So... Aphrodite's palace is yours now, huh?" she questioned meaningfully, smiling at Mari.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:51 am
User Image

Mari cuddled against Inoa and grinned. "Sounds like it. But, I don't think that being full Goddesses will mean we are safe Iona. Just different troubles. After all, we were both mortals once, and we are easily the youngest of them all. Zeus will be more presistant, as will Ares and Poseidon. And though we can't die, we are still vulnerable." She said to her lover.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:56 am
User Image
Iona

Iona sighed in frustration at the thought of the men who had tried on several occasions to take advantage of both of them. "If only there was a way we could follow in the footsteps of Artemis, Athena, and Hestia.... Become maiden goddesses forever and therefore be untouchable by mortal or god. But I don't think we'd be allowed to do that, since we're together." Iona looked hesitantly at the two older gods, her father and Mari's mother, for confirmation.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:38 am
User Image

Leirivious walked up to them and nudged Iona gently. "Also Mistress, it's difficult to remain a maiden if you two plan on kissing all the time." the middle head said in a soft and gentle voice.

The right head laughed roughly and said in a deep and strong voice, "Yeah, and you are not exactly about to stay without Mistress any longer than needed. Don't pull the virgin forever card if you can't stick to it." Then seemed to grin at the girls.

The left head looked at their shocked expessions and cocked his right ear. "Hmmm? What's wrong? You didn't know I could talk? I guess I never... SQUIRREL!!!" He said in a voice likening to a small boy's, followed by the other two joining in and barking as he raced after the now terrified animal.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona stared at Leirivious until he wandered off, her jaw slightly dropped in disbelief. She glanced at Mari and raised her eyebrows. "Did you um... Did you know your three-headed puppy could talk? News to me..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image

After her stepmother had told her that she was the new Goddess of love, Mari had suddenly been surrounded by a strange green fog that once settled, revealed an entirely new look for her, the look of her edginess now enhanced with her sexuality. She had stared at her dog when he spoke and replied to Iona, "Ummmmm.... No. I had no idea he could talk. Wow... My hair even changed..." Mari said and tugged at her now green and black locks, glad her signature rainbow was still in place.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:19 am
User Image
Iona smiled at Mari and reached over to run a hand over her hair, squeaking in surprise and drawing back when she realized that her clothing had changed too. She looked down at her hair and was relieved to see that it was still black and long. But her nice, simple clothes were replaced by things she never would have been brave enough to pick out on her own. She could even tell that she was wearing makeup for the first time in her life. Her signature dagger was still strapped to her thigh, along with a whole other host of concealed weapons she hadn't had a use for before now. She blushed when she saw Mari looking at her and struggled to adjust the loose top so that it covered her chest better. "You look great, Mari... Wish I could say I thought the same of my new wardrobe..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:29 am
User Image

Mari grinned impishly and hugged her from behind, nipping at her neck and letting her hands wander over Iona's now bare midsection. "You look so sexy Iona. I think it's good we aren't gonna be maidens personally. It would be utter Tartarus looking at you and not being able to touch..." She whispered and nipped again, not noticing that Seph and Eros were walking away as quickly as possible from the frisky duo.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:35 am
User Image
Iona squirmed and blushed, closing her hands around Mari's wrists. "Nnn... A-Agreed... I vote we go celebrate our new forms in your new palace, though, rather than out here where anyone can see." Iona was glad too that they didn't have to be maidens, but truth be told she was terrified of what Ares, Poseidon, Zeus, and other wicked hearted gods might try. Both she and Mari looked more seductive now, even if their personalities hadn't changed, and she was sure that would up their lust compulsions.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:46 am
User Image

Mari laughed softly, her green eyes sparkling. As a sudden after thought, she gasped and reached up to her right eye, feeling the scar still there and letting the air out happily. She didn't feel as if the scar should ever leave. It was a part of who she was. Mari smiled at Iona and took her hand, trying to figure out how to go to the palace she would reside in now, and simply thought of the word 'Home'. A soft green fog slowly wrapped around both of them, and then they saw before them Aphrodite's old home, changing to suit the taste of the new Goddess, the beach melting away into a soft tide pool, the walls f the palace now a cool green marble, the bed soft and inviting, the throne now a bean bag chair. "What? I'm all about comfort. Thrones are not comfortable. Trust me, the one in Dad's realm is so stiff." And kissed Iona gently, then a bit more, her hands holding her close by her waist.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:27 am
User Image
Iona smiled and nodded. "My father's throne wasn't very comfy looking either.... I prefer your style, Mari." She blushed and wrapped her arms around her lover, kissing her back gently. Her heart was pounding as if it would come out of her chest; she didn't know that she'd ever felt so nervous or excited in her life.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image
Eris

Eris giggled to herself as she finished placing the fabricated evidence around the goddess of love's palace. Her long black hair shifted as if blown about by a heavy wind, even though she was indoors. 'Soon, very soon there shall be chaos... And fighting, lovely bloody battles... And crying, yes, I shall make the innocent one weep... Lord Ares will be so pleased with me, and her tears will taste so sweet...' Eris was intoxicated with the task before her.

Ares, her master, had ordered her to make it seem like the new protection goddess was being unfaithful to the goddess of love. Then, while the two were divided, Eris would ravish Iona and Ares would ravish Mari. Eris had seen both goddesses a few times during their first few months as immortals, and liked what she saw, especially in Iona. The girl was shy, blushed easily, and looked so soft and breakable...

Eris giggled again in a rather unstable tone and hid herself away in a closet, waiting for Iona to come home so she could put her plan in motion.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:43 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona sighed softly to herself as she entered her and Mari's palace after a long day of politics. Being a new goddess had its perks, such as immortality, but it was days like this that made it seem like so much more trouble than it was worth. Thankfully, the thought of Mari coming home soon cheered her up.

She got a bottle of water out of the refrigerator and took a few sips before walking to the bedroom she and her lover shared, sitting on the bed with a small smile. Within a few seconds, though, Iona began to feel a bit dizzy. She frowned and put a hand to her forehead. No fever... But still she felt dizzy and her thoughts were growing dim... 'Could I be getting sick?'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:56 pm
User Image
Eris

Eris watched gleefully as her plot unfolded exactly as she'd planned. She waited until Iona was shaking to step out of the closet and stand before the girl. "You know," she said casually, taking the bottle of water from the girl and screwing the cap on as she set it aside. "Those 'do not consume if seal is broken' warnings are there for a reason, Iona... You would do well to heed such things."

Eris pushed the now-weak girl over, tugging off her sweater. "Hmm.... We need to make this look convincing... Just a moment, dear." Eris took the weakly protesting girl's tight jeans off with a jerk and retraced her steps to the entrance of the palace, dropping the sweater near the entrance and the pants a bit closer to the bedroom. She took off her own top and dropped it right in front of the door before re-entering the bedroom and closing the door behind her.

"There, now, that should make your little Mari nice and curious. How careless of us to leave our clothes where she could see them... But of course, you and I were so wrapped up in passion we were robbed of our senses..." Eris crooned almost gently as she laid down on top of the whimpering girl. "Don't worry, pet, I've taken care of everything... You just need to lay there and look pretty." She gripped Iona's chin in her hand and kissed her forcefully, pressing their bodies together.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:08 pm
User Image

Mari walked into the palace, sighing as she rolled her shoulders. It was actually really hard being the Goddess of Love, and she was already getting stressed. Man, I really don't feel the love with all this bull... she thought and stretched a bit before calling out, "Iona! I'm home!" knowing the lesser Gods had some sort of politics thing today.

She heard something up the stairs, moving for the bedroom slowly, her eyes narrowed in confusion. Mari suddenly gripped a long sword of fire, walking slowly until she saw the clothes, fearing it was one of the Gods. She raced to the bedroom and kicked the door open, yelling, "IONA! Are....." Here words dies on her lips as she noticed it was not one of the Gods, nor was it even a male. It was a female and her lover in a very passionate embrace.

Mari stood there, her eyes seeing what her mind could not process. The blade vanished and her green eyes filled with tears. She said nothing at first but turned to leave, as if she had walked into the wrong room. But then her anger burst forth. "You ******** b***h!! You ******** b***h! So much for being only mine huh?! You ******** LIED to me! You ******** b***h!" She screamed at her lover and the woman, turning and rushing out of the palace and into the main section of the major Gods, rushing to the spring she liked to hide away at to think after meetings, sobbing uncontrollably.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff