Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:29 am
*bump*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:54 am
(( nyallo lollie ^^ ))

Saiyu cracked her neck and fell back onto the large sofer that adorned most of the living room floor. A Blissful sigh resounded from the red head as she sunk into the fabric. There wasn't anything she could do for her team now since the sepperation so what better then to go home and sleep?.
Chucking her communicator on the table Saiyu rolled over, moving the cusions in an almost nest like formation as she made herself comfy, her face pressed into the soft fabric as she driffted into a light sleep. She was perfectly happy to forget her resposibilitys for the time being and drift away in a world of her own, some where she didn't have to worry about Kyrell or the millitary.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:49 am
User Image

Prince Kyreℓℓ Elitairℯ

♣ Never give up...

Kyrell shook his head, "I tried. I don't belong. Not with the princes of other kingdoms then and not even with the advisers of the king now. I simply don't fit in that situation. We argue too much and too often because I'm different from them..." He said a little calmer than before. "...But in the heat of battle..." He closed his eyes remembering it. "...Everything just... flows. Do you get what I mean?"

((OOC: ))

...No matter what ♣

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:16 pm
"Yes. I do. If I had to guess, you also want to do something, but haven't figured out how. And in that case, how can you get anything done without a goal or a plan? There is no flow or rhythm because nothing is moving. Your mind is impulsive and rash, and you want gratification fast, but that's not how things always go. What you need is discipline and patience to work out what you want and how to get it. Once you have found that, then you will find your rhythm. And just a hint, if you don't like their argument, try to understand it so that you can destroy it rather then pushing it aside to put forth your own ideals." Shadow replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:46 pm
"I see. So did she want to torture random civilians for information or was she going after those who have been arrested. I think it's just a way to get her torture cravings out. I do admire her, but unless it's useful, it doesn't forward my plans any further" Damien said to Jian.

Dustin was arriving at the place everyone was staying at, including the 'cargo' that was going to be taken back to Helmshire. They had to be careful. Damien ordered the borders between the two countries to be heavily guarded ever since he ended the mass flow of refugees from occupied Helmshire land to flee back into their country. They had to be especially careful with the border wars. One wrong turn and they could be killed by an incoming explosive. He drove around the place a little bit so that he would park his bike a bit away from the building.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:06 pm
"I think her original plan was for random, but after the event, I have no doubt she's sprinting after those who have been arrested like a drug addict." He replied. "She's almost a little too devoted to her job."

((Can we skip to Damien and Jian going out for drinks?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:29 pm
((I suppose or would that clash with the rebels' timeline?))

"Well, enough yipper-yapper. I'm going to prepare for tonight. If we're heading to the club, we're going to need our good disguises. I'll see you then. You are dismissed" Damien said to Jian and then headed down to get his disguise on.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:40 pm
((If it's just Shadow, I doubt it.))

"Of course." Jian replied, and went to get his own set of fancy-normal clothes before heading down to the secret police sect to have his face covered in makeup and prosthetic with Damien.

Suddenly, Shadow's phone started to go off and she answered it. "Hello?... I'm busy, can you call back later?... What? Well, why can't you get the... oh. I see. Great..." She muttered sarcastically. "Fine. I'll go meet with the contact." She sighed before hanging up. "Sorry, prince. Duty calls. I have to meet up with a merchant of death, and before you ask, it's in a pub so your legally not old enough to come along. I'll be back late tonight. Until then, think about what I said and be good." She said before heading out the door.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:13 pm
Damien had a few prosthetic pieces put on his face to change the shape of it and also had his hair streaked with a temporary colour that washed out easily. Once all the stuff was on to change his facial appearance, Damien went into a changing room to put on a nice suave club outfit. There were contacts to change his eye colour as well once he was ready. He waited for Jian to be done with his stuff. It always took the Chief General a little longer to get ready. Damien had to ask why.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:22 pm
When they were finished with Jian, he walked own to go meet up with Damien. "Nice hair." Jian replied, pointing out the temporary color streaks as he walked with Damien towards the limo.

Shadow went back to her apartment, took a shower, and got dressed in a slick white blue and black outfit. She put on a little makeup, but only just enough to help her blend in. After that, she got her motorcycle and drove to the pub on the other side of town.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:17 pm
"Of course" Damien said and stroked his hair. He then got in the limo with Jian. Just because they were in disguise didn't mean it couldn't be a high class disguise. After all, how else would they get into the VIP section? "So are we waiting for the Chief of Secret Police or is she meeting us there?" Damien asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:32 pm
"Huh? I thought she said she was going to visit the police headquarters and head home because she was tired." Jian replied.

Shadow parked her motorcycle before heading into the pub atop one of the largest and fanciest hotels. She looked classy and elegant, as if she belonged there, but something about her appearance didn't match. Most of the ladies were wearing fancy dresses and looked like trophies more then anything else, but Shadow seemed to resemble the male millionaire mold better. She walked up the steps to the grand hotel, where the bell boys tended to her. She ignored them for the most part and headed towards the elevator. As the doors closed, she walked to the camera blind stop and patted herself down to make sure she had her gun, six grenades, and daggers hidden properly.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:58 pm
Mikhael made his way to the general area of the caravan. when he got within a few minutes walk, he began making random turns, and confusing paths, instead of heading straight there. though he was simply walking, he needed to make sure he wasnt being followed, and that he wouldnt be seen getting there. after about 10-15 minutes, he finally arrived, carefully checking his back. he put a finger to his ear, speaking. "Mantis in." he left it simple as that. for the first time that day, it seemed, he let his muscles loosen. he'd been out and about in enemy territory all day. very stressful.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:17 pm
"Oh, right. Sorry. My mind had been somewhere else" Damien said. Indeed it was. He had been undressing her in his mind. He then ordered the chauffeur to head on over to the club. The Absolute Leader sat back and relaxed.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:24 pm
"I understand." Jian replied, recognizing the look on his face. The limo finally arrived at the large hotel, where security was lining up just for them. "We're here." Jian told Damien, who seemed to still be daydreaming, as the limo stopped and the door opened.

Shadow arrived at the fancy pub and walked over to the bar in the VIP section after showing her ID. She then waited for her contact to show up.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games