Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Kidnapped...Again? [NA/O] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:24 pm
"You're welcome!" Remy called out to the dazed and confused crowd of former mind slaves. Feeling his job on the roof was done, he let out a low whistle and fell through the roof and the lower floors all the way to the bottom, landing right in front of Princey. "Jail time, but since you've been a sport during this whole thing, I'll just call you Prince, but only for today. So, Prince, it's time to go to jail so we can continue our epic cycle. Come on, your escape is being foiled." Remy said, shooing Prince off the dark square he was standing on.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington
Innovation - Telepathy - Telekinesis

Prince fell to the floor with an embarrassed flush and drove Remy back with his telekinetic powers. "No way in hell!" He said, getting up to stomp on the square. 'Oh crap, this is too fast. Bea hasn't pulled the lever!' he thought to himself. He looked back at Remy then and said, "What's an epic cycle without an epic battle?" he prompted. Hopefully, his telekinesis was enough without the aid of gadgets.

((OOC: That was... fast. ))

User ImageUser Image User Image  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:55 pm
((Nickel for every time I've had that problem. XD just kidding though.))

"You make a valid point. Well let's dance Prince." Remy said with a laugh and let out a harsh whistle to scramble Prince in the head, not enough to cause brain damage, but enough so that he was going to have a massive headache later on.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington

Prince yawned comically when Remy let out the whistle, having put his earplugs back on and said although he couldn't hear Remy, "Is that all? My turn!" he punched with his fists and a telekinetic force in the shape of boxing gloves copied him as he did an uppercut and punched Remy in the gut multiple times before flinging him back.

((OOC: If there's a nickel for everytime... I might be DIRTY STINKING RICH! XD ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:20 pm
((Great, so can I borrow a couple of bucks? XD ))

"Oh man I hope you remember this trick." Remy said after the gut punches and hawked a loogie past Prince, however, the mixture of spit and phlegm that had been spit towards Prince, had broken the sound barrier to create a sonic boom to knock Prince off his feet. I am just the worst. Remy thought with a smile and he took of his glasses and wiped them off before putting them back on.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:51 pm
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington

Prince then wiped the spit from his face with his sleeve and said, "This isn't over!" He made one final punch. The force hit Remy in the gut and slammed him into the wall just below the high ceiling. "That's sick!" Prince said, very ticked off. "C'mon, c'mon! Hurry up!" He muttered under his breath. He was waiting for the trapdoor to open so that he could maybe escape this time.

((OOC: No.))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gueneviere Beatrice Jameston

~*~

Beatrice was, of course, desperately trying to get to the lever in time. However, the stairway down was so inconveniently long and spiraled that she had a difficult time getting anywhere quickly. Not only that, but there was multiple levers that looked exactly the same nearby, each rigged with a boobytrap with horrible side effects. Obviously, Bea knew which one was which, but at first glance it could still be quite confusing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:44 am
"Bonzai!" Remy shouted as he got back up and tackled Prince to the floor. He had hoped to subdue Prince before he could get away through his trap-door trick. It had happened once and Prince had never let him forget about it until Prince himself forgot about it three weeks later. The point was, Remy wanted Shrimp Cocktails that evening and by God he was going to get them by bringing Prince to jail.....again.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:20 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington

Prince gave Remy the boot of doom ... in the face and used his elbows to move himself back. It seemed that the epic battle was almost over. The only thing that mattered now was whether Prince got away or not. Of course, Prince could have just given up and surrendered. He was very good at escaping anyway. It was easier to face stupid guards than Remy. However, pride got in the way.

((OOC: No.))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:47 pm
"Ugh, the things I do for Shrimp Cocktails." Remy muttered as he staggered to his feet. His head was pounding and he was pretty sure Prince had broken his nose. Thankfully after the last couple of times he had learned to pop it back in place, it was also fortunate that it stung less each time. "SON OF A WHORE IT STILL F*CKING STINGS!" Remy shouted after popping his broken nose back into place. Oh it's on now dude. Remy thought and clapped, sending a sonic shockwave at Prince.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:52 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington

The boot of doom didn't seem to work well this time but still, the boot mark on Remy's face was too funny that Prince would regret it if he didn't do it. He then turned on his belly and started clawing at the floor to grovel away from Remy. He was frankly exhausted. Of course, he expected to be dragged by his feet but Prince's low resistance to physical attacks meant he didn't have the energy left to get up. He cried out, "No, I don't want to go to jail! ....Mommy!"

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:09 pm
((I love how Aaron is doing absolutely nothing to help Remy. xD ))

"Sorry, but you have to go to jail for brainwashing the entire city and kidnapping Ash again, even if that first thing was a total accident." Remy said and walked over and picked Prince up and holstered the whining Super Villain over his shoulder. "Here's some gum, it'll help when we start moving at supersonic speeds." Remy said and passed a piece of gum to Prince before going to open the door to leave the hideout.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:58 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington

"What? No. Bea! Help!!" He shouted even though Bea was in the basement. Well, Prince normally got captured when Bea was not there so it was no surprise. However, he thought up something clever, "If you're charging me for that then you go to jail too! You pressed the button!" He said. Prince didn't take the gum so when they did start moving at supersonic speeds, he was overwhelmed. Being carried that way didn't do his rep any good either.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:43 pm
"So that's what that did. And in my defense, you built it and you're the one who dropped the remote. How could you not expect someone to pick it up and press buttons?" Remy asked as they zipped through the city on their way to the Police Station. He was sure that the cops were still there and if not he could always lock Prince up himself and play around with the assault weapons until the fat pigs got back. Man, glad to know what that remote did, that was just going to bug the hell out of me later on. Remy thought to himself.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:48 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington

Prince's gut was heavily affected by the speed and he ended up throwing up on Remy's back. Then, he said loudly, "It was an accident! The ray was just a toy to keep myself busy with and you know well enough that all my remotes did something!" Prince wiped his mouth with his gloved hands. It was again time to go to jail. Of course, he already had a plan ahead. He wouldn't be there for long. As soon as Remy looked away, he would disappear from his cell as soon as possible.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games