Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Peaceful Days, Nights of Blood 3 (Hibernating for now!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited? Want to join? Did you read my awesome summary?
  [Positive Answer]
  [Neutral Answer]
  [Negative Answer]
  [Excited Answer]
  [Random Answer--BAAAW!]
View Results

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:56 pm
Raven watched as she left, still slightly bored. Not sure what to do. Maxx's flower shifted slightly.

----------------------------

Sasha gave the man a crossed took, her eye twitched in annoyance. "Thank you, Azoth for telling me... So, how far away is that?" She asked no one in particular, but growled something in Draconic at the Sire wolf, she couldn't help but blink, she knew whatever she had said had been the equivalent of 'butt munch' she just didn't know how she knew, but she did. She shrugged, and let it slide.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:29 pm
Verin watched Elistral leave before speaking again. "So...I need to get to Salim myself to reserve an inn room."

"Elistral Faestra, at your service." Elistral bowed at the waist in return and dismounted, leaving her mother. She listened to the drow as he talked and when he offered a letter, she took it, scanning with her eyes. "The Faen Council? I don't believe I've heard of that before, but they sound very well informed." She handed the paper back. "The war has not been...officially started. However, it may be closer than I'd originally though."

"Bingo, Azoth." Fenrir nodded at the dragon's accurate prediction, taking his hat off as it began to slip off his hair. His ears perked up at the sound of muttering and he smiled again at the girl. "That's not a nice word for a lady to say," he said as he replied in kind, switching from the common tongue to draconic. It sounded lighter than it would have had it actually came from a dragon's mouth. "Don't worry, I know plenty of women who don't speak politely, either. Salim, though, is back the way you came from."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:39 pm
"Whispers run quickly, I assure you Miss Faestra." Orcus rested his hands on his sword belt, shifting his blades slightly and picking up his pants a bit. He then cleared his throat and gave Elistral a smile. "The only thing that concerns me now is the probability of this reaching the east. What do you foresee as the war unfolds? Have you yet seen the enemy in the fields or has it not come to blows?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:27 pm
Azoth snorted as the girl gave him a look and uttered a human insult in Draconic. The sire wolf responded in Draconic to the insult, which produced another amused snort. "Now, now let us not leave the humans out of our conversation." When Azoth said the sentence in the Dragon Tongue, it came out lower, more gruff and feral, but more fluid than when Fenrir had said it. Then he switched back to his normal voice to talk to the girl again, "Had you continued down the tunnel in the opposite direction of which we were headed, instead of riding along with us, you would have arrive at Salim." There was no way for Fenrir to know that the girl had been picked up halfway through the tunnel, so he clarified for the girl. It needed no explanation to the sire wolf though.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:05 pm
Having heard no objection from either Strider or Demios, Verin set his mare back into an easy trot down the road. If they really wanted to talk to him then they'd come after him. "Once we get to Salim, you two can go on your way, wherever it is." He said in the silence to Raven and Maxx as a strange, smokey smell reached his nose. A distant sounding ringing was also in the air but he couldn't place it right then. "If you have no idea, someone'll help you, but you're not really my problem. The elf you saw would be willing to. Just ask the innkeeper whenever she gets back from that camp she went to and he'll point you where she lives." Verin wasn't sure why he was giving advice to a couple of strangers, one of which seemed to be very protective of the other. But it eased some of his conscious.

Elistral shrugged and fiddled with one of her rings absently. There was no denying that word could travel like a wildfire when it was interesting, or dangerous. She met Orcus's smile with an expression that was neither grim nor completely blank, but pensive. "I'm not sure what I see, honestly. The enemies have been seen, recruiting and retreating to the south so far, but battle has not been met, yet." At this, she felt a strange pang in her heart and a sudden worry, but for the life of her she did not know what it was for. A little confused as well as curious, she continued, "Soon, though, there may be fighting. Already I feel a restlessness on the wind."

Fenrir shrugged at Azoth's words. He wasn't much of a dragon-speaker and only did so when he felt like it or had to. But still, after listening to Azoth's explanation of where the girl had been found, it made him happy that he was still able to be mysterious to some people. That made things all the more interesting, especially the looks on their faces. A bark of laughter, a little literally, escaped him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:07 am
"Sir, would you mind getting off?" Sardain looked back at the man with a smile.

"Wait we were told to watch for him, a friend to Strider." Aleck gripped his sword tighter, wanting to pull out his sword.

"Yes, but he isn't dangerous. As far as I can tell." Sardain had looked back forward again, not worried abut Fenrir.

"Sounds good to me. Sorry, my mind is somewhere else. We'll see you there, alright? it is nice to see you again Verin." Strider teleported away, Jake following promptly.

"Man, he can be mysterious. I'll travel with you though, we can catch up n the way. I missed you." Demios used his wings to hover off the ground slightly. "I'll let you lead."

Sylvia dismounted with her, not talking becuse she wasn't an officer of anything. Also because this seemed very political, which she wasn't a politician either.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:12 am
Orcus nodded as Elistral fed his interest with the outlook for the next few days. "If it matters at all to you, I would like to keep with your band in an attempt to track the movements of your enemies for my mistress. If anything I shall only stay with you until I can get myself into enemy hands and interrogate them." A half-cocky grin swept across his face. "I think that the first battle should come soon and that I would be lost to you then, taken by your enemy's hands I hope. Then, should I return, it would be only with knowledge of the enemy's secrets." Orcus wanted to act as a spy for this group so that he may play the war to his people's liking. "I wish only to see that this war does not reach my borders, Miss Faestra, would you allow me the pleasure?" He made it as clear as he could.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:48 am
Elistral crossed her arms over her chest as she thought, and heard Sylvia get off the horse behind her. What he was proposing could be valuable to their efforts against Eon. But, seeing as she just met him and had been uninformed of any sort of council to the east, it was an iffy situation. That and the fact that if she had not heard of his council or mistress, then she had to assume that it was underground and the affairs of the dark elves. "That...is a pretty bold thing to ask, sir Orcus. Our enemies are dangerous, and very smart. It's likely that they'll feel the same hesitation as I do when you..."interrogate" them. They may not tell you anything, or you may be killed, or you might even turn against us. I hope you see my point of this. But..." Elistral shook her head, trailing off. Could the risk be great enough for the help? "I know what it's like to be loyal to something larger than myself. Do I have your word that your involvement will not cause harm to my group's efforts?"

Verin gave Demios a strange look from the shadows of his hood. "I didn't know that you of all people would miss me. Actually, I figured that people wouldn't miss me at all."

"Running and talking makes one lose their breath too fast," Fenrir replied simply to the knight who'd turned around. He raised his hands up to the other man show that he meant no harm and was unarmed. At that point. One of his hands still had the top hat over it; he didn't want to drop it. "Calm down. If I wanted to fight you, then you'd already be dead, but I can't. No offense."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:55 am
"That would be most helpful," Raven said, and watched as a friend of Verin's floated near them, well glided, and talked with Verin. Maxx materialized floating next to them, only half his body there.

"And i'm Not her boyfriend, by the way." He gave Verin a Smile, which held no warmth.

"Wait... He called you my what...?!" Looks at Verin "When did you do that??!!" Maxx just laughed.

----------------------------------

Sasha's eyes narrowed, "... I.... have no clue what you just said...." she watched Sardain and Aleck, gently putting a hand on Aleck's and squeezes it, "I don't speak Draconic... Well, a few choice words here and there, but that's about it.... and i didn't say anything, that bad..." but she listened to Azoth, and frowned. Dang it.... she thought. She shrugged, her friends would find her if they kept on the route they had all planned anyways, that how she always viewed it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:16 pm
"Of course e missed you, we shed blood with you against Mal. We were all sad when you left. We couldn't blame you but we would rather you have stayed." Demios jumpped back when the man half appeared. "Who...is that?" Demios looked at the man, ghost thing with a strange look that said he didn't like how he just came out of nowhere.

"Perhaps but my horse is already having to take my weight." Sardain didn't worry if he got off but he still had a long way to go. His horse had to take him another couple of miles before they could rest.

Alec looked at Sasha's hand and loosened his grip on his hilt, not wanting to release the sword completely.

Sylvia tensed up and whisered in Elistral's ear frantically. "Are you sure about this? I know what his kind are capable of. Abandoning me and my eople to die in our wars when they promised aid. They only do what benifits them. If you aren't helpful and in a bad position he won't hesitate to abandon us."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:44 pm
Elistral looked at her mother and whispered back in elvish, though she wasn't sure if Orcus would be able to translate it or not. Her knowledge on dark elves didn't extend very far. "I know how to deal with things like this. Besides, I wasn't going to let him know everything we know." Which was not much, either.

"I didn't really do anything if you remember. My cousin was the one that did stuff." Verin wasn't outwardly fazed by Maxx's sudden appearance, having dealt with ghosts before, even though he obviously wasn't a ghost. Though Demios didn't know that. "You did say that you 'loves' him." He replied and gave chuckle at Raven's reaction, but turned a equally fake smile Maxx's way. "I'm not surprised, though. You look too cowardly to ask her out, even though jumping in front of a dragon seems right up your alley."

"Oh, well darn it. You missed the best part." Fenrir spun his hat around in circles on a whim. Then he hopped off of the horse and resumed running for a bit. "Well, I've got to be going soon. Anything else, Azoth?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:56 pm
Raven blushed, "I thought you just said 'friend'.... and Maxx is not a coward!" She growled the last part.

Maxx scowled, "what goes on between us isn't mush of your concern."

----------------------------

Satisfied when Aleck loosened his grip, Sasha allowed her hand to leave his, she continued to watch the man, still annoyed by him, but opted not to say anything. "You know, you really are a butt munch... Just sayin'." She said with a shrug, she watched him with a blank expression.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Orcus Fieres

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:36 pm
"I'll have you know, madam, that my kind have done well to reform themselves in the east. I know nothing of what branded tribes of drow you have out here, but they shed no shadow on the people I work for; you can assure yourself of that much." Orcus kept his composure, but huffed at the idea. "I understand where your tension stems from, however, don't think I don't. There is no telling what I'm capable of doing or what I might do. I'll have you know that if the council holds no credit to your sentiments then my word as an elf, just as you, is all I stand by." He raised his open palm and pulled his parrying knife into his left hand. A quick swiped left a small niche on his palm. "That is as much truth I can give you." Blood trickled to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:23 pm
Azoth listened as the humans talked, the girl admitting that she knew not what the wolf or himself had said in Dragon Tongue. It wasn't hard to know that a few words in Draconic, but it was a complicated language. Most humans would have a difficult time understanding it, especially one so young. The Sire Wolf seemed to grow bored of things around here, and so did Azoth. A grim smile appeared on his lips as he turned to the humans. "Why yes there is one last thing. I will be going with you, Sire Wolf, whether you like it or not." He stopped his horse and dismounted. "You see, chaos is a fickle thing. The two kings on the board are playing in black and white. Chaos lives in the shade of grey. Tell your ruler I found a better option than himself, and should he wish to change my mind, he'll have to do so in person." Azoth's grin widened as he spoke, revealing that his teeth had changed from the normal human type, a mix of pointed and flat teeth, to all pointed teeth. His dragon side brimming from his mouth.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:07 am
Elistral nodded in understanding. "Very well, you may join us, although the thought of having a wild card near tips the scales. Do you have a horse? Salim is not far but it will be much quicker to ride."

"Obviously not, flower boy." Verin's eyebrows met as he glared at Maxx, ignoring Raven completely. "And I don't care, anyway. You two can do whatever the hell you want."

"Ah, you wound me! I'm only doing my duty and having fun with it!" Fenrir placed his hand over his heart and feigned a hurt tone in his voice. But he dispelled that instantly with a chuckle. "Fenrir, at your service, milady." He said with a sweep of his hat and bow that he was able to execute whilst still moving. When Azoth dismounted, he nodded quietly to himself and stopped as well. That was what he'd been waiting for. As the dragon spoke, he busied himself with taking out the pocket watch he kept and opening it as if to check the time. "Fate is gray as well, my friend, not just chaos. If you think about it, they're the same."  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games