Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:53 am
"OrShiva's apparently got the hots for me and Smith's giving me the option to play boyfriend for three months and not get thrown into a death match with her." Adrian said with a slight sigh as he walked in and sat down on the floor against her bed. "Pros; I don't have to fight her in a death match and Smith claims we'd never have to deal with them ever ever again. Cons; I'm stuck pretending to have feelings for a girl I don't like and barely know for three months, and..." Adrian glanced in Amaya's direction. If she was jealous about the kiss, having a fake relationship for three months would not go over well. But he decided not to say anything. He shouldn't pry too much, not now. "...I've got 'til morning to decide."

((And no, that is not a typo. Adrian did in fact call her OrShiva. So Smith would probably be CarSmith or SmithLyle. XD ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:49 am
"Well that's ******** up in several different ways..." Amaya said as she rolled her head to look over at Adrian. "What do you want to do? I have a feeling if you go into this weird little relationship, they won't let you out after three months, they'll just pile more on to keep you in it. As for death matches. Sikes has to agree to them as well, and Sikes has never liked Avondale. Finds that guy to be irritating. He's had monsters fight his in the past, but since then Sikes has refused any implied fights." She told him with a slight yawn. She didn't like the idea of Adrian dating Orion at all, but it wasn't really her choice to make for him and she was starting to get more piled on her plate.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:04 am
"Not to mention the likely scenario of me breaking the whole thing off after three months and OrShiva out for my head." Adrian said pulling his knees up and letting his head rest on them. "******** it. This is way more trouble than it's worth. And it's generally an unwritten rule not to screw with a girl's feelings, especially if she's likely to murder you." he said before getting up and stretching a bit. "Sorry for bugging you. We've both had way too much to deal with these past few days. But one more thing." he walked over to Amaya's bedside and leaned over her, pressing his lips against hers in a soft kiss. "Your prize for not dying out there." he said with a smile before he turned to leave the room. "Good night."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:19 am
((Timeskip to the next morning, then?))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:26 am
((Well I told the others who had fights scheduled the night before that they could tonight. So, just chill for a day I guess until Kitty posts her fight.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:44 am
((Mmkay. So does this mean they're not going to take Smith and Orion up on the offer of protection? If so, perfect opportunity for angst from Orion. Or just plain old heartbreak.))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:46 am
((Yeah, Adrian's going to turn them down.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:52 am
((That's unfortunate. Though, at the same time, good opportunity for another scene... I really plan these things out too far in advance for my own good twisted

But still... No protection for Orion's sanity. /sadface))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:59 am
((Maybe someone should PM Kitty? She hasn't posted for quite a few pages, since we did get pretty caught up in all the drama... >w>;; ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:02 am
((Iiiiiii'm studying for a big Anatomy test on Monday))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:04 am
((Ooo, good luck on that. >.< As your rp back-up, I shall do it in your place. *salutes* And I'd scold you for being on Gaia when you should be studying, but I've been known to be guilty of that on multiple occasions. XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:32 am
((I sent her a PM the other day and I saw her online...did Kitty forget about the rp? question Sorry, I have very few active rps at the moment, so I'm just a tad eager to get things moving again... sweatdrop *pokes Kitty*))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:44 am
((I'll try messaging her. If she doesn't post in 2 hours I'll post.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 am
A light smile crept on Amaya's face when Adrian kissed her, though she just nodded her head to him before rolling onto her side and falling asleep. Amaya was up early the next morning, already showered and dressed, in the kitchen eating breakfast. She yawned, running a hand through her hair as she took another spoonful of cereal and read the box she had still out in front of her.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:07 pm
(I'm so sorry! I've been a lot busier lately. I'll post more often after Monday. I'll have more free time then.)

Kierra sat in her cage that morning. She hadn't slept all night. Just sat there thinking about the fight she was suppose to fight that night. Her thoughts then wondered to the two she had met when she had first been brought down there. She wondered how they were doing. She knew they lived in the house, but had never been able to work up the courage to actually go there and talk to them. She decided that she would try today. The worse they could do was hate her, right? She walked up to the door and knocked lightly. Her body tense as she waited to see if anybody would answer.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games