Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
♥Mountaintop Romance♥ [[Opened and Full!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:33 pm
"I'm sure he will be fine. He seems like a strong, snowman type." Jenny replied. Her stomach grumbled and she realized that she hadn't had much to eat that day. "Would you like to join me for a bite to eat? I haven't eaten all day and I kinda need something in my stomach." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:39 pm
Ren crossed his arms again, holding the warm cup in one hand as he leaned his chin on his arms, staring back down at Rose. "I'm feeling an awful like Juilet at the moment," he murmured. He was the one on the balcony though, Rose calling to him, inclining to know more. "O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I'll no longer be a Capulet," he paused, raising his head. "'Tis but thy name that is my enemy. Thou art thyself, though not a Montague. What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, nor arm, nor face. O, be some other name belonging to a man. What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other word would smell as sweet.
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo called, retain that dear perfection which he owes without that title. Romeo, doff thy name; and for thy name, which is no part of thee, take all myself," he recited Juliet's lines with ease and gave a lofty smile. "Other than feelings like a Shakespearian teenager right now, I'm feeling pretty okay. How about I meet you down there so we could talk normally," he said with a playful tone. He'd 'play' with Rose for awhile, he decided, since she was cute and seemed nice enough. Ren tilted his head, awaiting her answer.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:41 pm
Hearing the grumble of her hungry tummy, Adrian giggled with a nod. "Of course. I haven't eaten either so what better time to eat when hungry." Adrian replied with a smile, making sure he grabbed his gloves and hat before standing up. "Wow, you really did a great job with my glasses. Usually they would be slipping off right now. Thanks a bunch. Now I just have to keep them like this and hope they don't bend any time soon." He said with a laugh. Knowing him, they'd probably be bent in a few days.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:46 pm
Jenny walked towards the dining hall and the assortment of food made her eyes light up, there was so much to choose from and it made her ecstatic. She grabbed a tray and started putting on some food, some salad and pasta that looked absolutely delicious. Jenny picked a table and waited for Adrian, seeing if he was going to get something to eat as well. "Oh your welcome, I had the same problem for so long." she replied with a smile.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:52 pm
Adrian inspected the spread of food, searching to see if they have his favorite dish. Sadly they didn't (his favorite dish being curry) so he settled with a caesar salad along with a bowl of fruit. He then went and sat down with Jenny, seeing what she got. "You have some delicious looking food there. Great choices. I'm not a food critic or anything, but I am a bit picky with my food I guess." Adrian said with a smile, taking his napkin and spreading it out onto his lap.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:09 pm
Jenny started taking bites of her food and looked at his nice assortment, he had fruit; fruit was delicious. "Yeah, I think it's a nice spread of food. What's your favorite food?" she asked politely.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:15 pm
"Favorite food? Well, I really love curry! Well, I love rice in general but my favorite dish has to be curry." He said to her, taking a bite of some of his food as well, making sure not to talk when he had food in his mouth. Sure he was still a kid, but he knew what manners were and how important they are, almost spoonfed the stuff back when he was six. "One question brings up the same on the opposite end. What's your favorite food? And no, hot chocolate doesn't count." He then asked her with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:36 pm
Jenny wasn't at all surprised by his answer, it followed his hobbies and interests well. When the question came to her she played disappointed that she couldn't add hot chocolate as her favorite food. "Well I really enjoy soup. On a nice cold day clam chowder just seems to hit the right spot. And salad, I love salad. Any day I could eat salad with pretty much anything." she replied. She took another bite of her food and smiled as his politeness, it was a nice touch to see a boy being polite and mannered.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:55 pm
"I'm not a big soup fan unless it's wonton soup, but I do enjoy salad very much." Adrian said back, yawning slightly. "Sorry, I'm still tired from the trip. I didn't sleep at all last night and really didn't sleep on the way up except for that light nap I had." He said to her with a tired smile. "I refuse to give up this conversation for sleep though! I can sleep later." He then said with another yawn.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am
Jenny watched him yawn and couldn't help but smile, "I am also enjoying our conversation, but if you're tired you should rest. We always have tomorrow and the following days to chat as well." Adrian, in her eyes, still resembled a mouse and all she wanted to do was play with his ears. She could imagine it so easily in her head, of course she would never tell him that because he might find it downright weird.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:14 am
"If I use rest, I can fully restore my health, but stay asleep for two turns unless I have the ability early bird, which halves sleep time." Adrian then said, now randomly talking about pokemon trivia. Whenever he does that, he's really tired and needs sleep. "O-okay... I'll take up your offer of sleep." He then said, he eyes almost closed and another yawn escaping. "I really really enjoyed our chat, here and on the bus. Your an awesome person and I'm glad I met you today." He said with another yawn.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:36 pm
Rose heard the playfullness in his voice and her expression went blank and she backed to the sliding door. Playful people usually toyed with people before getting tired of them and moving on. Or so she had read and seen when people watching. ' No thank you!' Rose responded to him. Sure she hated turning the guy down but she did not want her heart broken and she did not want to be toyed with. Rose turned and shut the sliding door before plopping down on the bed and sipping at her hot chocolate  

Luthien Tinvuiel

Roamer

35,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:02 pm
Ren gave a pout as the girl dissapeared. Oh well, he thought, and leaned back. He slid back into his room, warm and cozy as it was, to only feel a bit isolated. He was the only one in the room. It was dark so Ren turned on a few lamps before setting his cup down. A sound was heard and Ren put a hand to his stomach. Hunger called to him. Ren sighed and locked the door behind him. He'd have to find the dining hall first and proceeded to the stairs to find it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:07 pm
Jenny nodded her head, "Are you going to be okay getting to your room being that sleepy? I wouldn't want you tripping over something. Maybe we could find another roommate of yours." she said. Jenny looked around and tried to spy someone familiar who was on the bus with them, but sadly she was having no luck. There would be no problem allowing Adrian to go to his room but she didn't want him to trip on the stairs and injure himself.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:46 pm
Adrian looked around, but couldn't see anyone he knew. "I dunno how well I'll get there myself. Maybe you could help me." He suggested, his head almost ready to give into sleep as he looked at Jenny with a smile.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff