Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Shibuya (Tokyo Ward) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari starts to refocus on her vision and look at the portal, "We have to listen to... Yami-kun, he knows the way." she said to them and pointed at the Corridor of Darkness as she struggle, yet Spirit Yami just nodded as he appear near the portal.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:59 pm
Serenity snapped out of her shock from seeing the man."I competly forgot!"she said as she ran to the portal and went through.Her voice came through the portal."Come on Loke!We have to hurry!"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:05 pm
Loke also snapped out of his daze."Right...I'm coming!"he said as he too ran and went into the portal carrying Hikari.This is so weird.Thought Loke to himself.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:05 am
User Image

Zatsune Miku

No matter how hard I tried...

Zatsune walk out the JR Shibuya Station, Yamanote Line, after she visited Luka, Kaito, and Meiko when she arrive to check on them. She needs some shopping, not wanted to get chased by some of her fans, so she use her disguise, she wore red spaghetti strap dress that reach to her knees and tie her hair in pig tail, she wore a sunglasses to conceal her red eyes. She looked like she's on the way to her date. She walked around the station and pull out her cell phone to text Miku to update about Kaito, Luka, and Meiko. Before she press send, she suddenly sense the light and darkness pass through her as she stop and look around, she couldn't feel anything, "Weird..." she muttered and refocus on her cell phone and try to send, but she felt it again, this time she recognize that feeling, she can feel the pure light that she can easily recognize and other that is similar to certain purple eye man. She look around, but no one was with her. She widen her eyes, remembered about she met the Shinigami in the Shibuya. After two light and darkness presence vanished, Zatsune quickly text to Miku, then send and run off to look for the two presence, feared what did they do, "Don't tell me, those two met him and enter the death game."

... My counterpart has the light and hope

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:40 pm
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ Lucy Heartfilia ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Spirits aren't shields...

Lucy and Yami exit out of the dark portal, they have to look for Black Star, but apparently they did from in front of 109 Department Store, "D*mn you witch! I will kill you once I get Tsubaki back!" he yelled and creating the scene. Lucy and Yami approach the scene, finding him interrogate Zatsune, who get sick and tired of his rude behavior, "I told so many times, only Joshua will send all of you to Shinigami Game," she replied in irritate expression. Lucy sigh, while Yami shake his head, "I really want to shut this kid up."

"... I fight alongside them!"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[sppiler]
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧ Simon Xanatos ✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"All the little gears in a clock, all the electricity running through a circuit,
i hear it all"

speeding out of the portal on the light-cycle, Simon skidded to a halt near Yami and Lucy. Soon as he stopped, the top of the cycle folded down like origami until it was integrated perfectly into the machine itself "Shibuya ... never thought i'd be here again" Simon said subconsciously touching his eye-patch. Obviously this place had bad memories for him, but never the less he dismounted and snapped his fingers causing the cycle to make a ' chirp chirp' noise as the alarm activated "now ... lets see if i can't find anything, unfortunately i can only get a radius of thirty miles" he said as he lifted up his patch to reveal his mechanical eye that was hidden underneath

"My dad's one of the most intelligent guys in the world, and so am i"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:20 am

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Spirits aren't shields...

"If remember correctly from Queen of Olympus, we suppose to find someone name Yoshiya Kiryu, if she said is true-" Yami recall from Miku communicate him and Fairy Tail by Mitsuki's priestess link, but Lucy cut him off with her intelligence, "Then Yoshiya might able to tell us where Hikari-chan and Tsubaki gone to?" she finished. Meanwhile, Zatsune beat Black Star up to behave himself, "I swear to myself, that idiot is pain in the a**," she muttered as she drag Black Star towards three groups. She notice Simon as she point that out, "You won't able to find the princess and female dark one aren't in this place, they are sent to another ground of Shibuya," she told him, Yami spoken out to her, "How did you know?" he ask her, since he encounter her, he hated her for hurting Hikari. Zatsune look at Dark Warrior before she flip her pig tail, "Easy, I can sense them in Real Ground, but knowing they are in Underground Shibuya. Me, Miku, and rest of Vocaloids knew about Shinigami Game." she explains to him, since she and Hatsune Miku knew about Shinigami Game.

"... I fight alongside them!"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:49 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"All the little gears in a clock, all the electricity running through a circuit,
i hear it all"

flipping his eye-patch back down when Zatsune said they werent here, Simon looked anoyed and crossed his arms then made a confused look when she mentioned something called the Shinigami Game "right and for those of us for the sake of argument dont know what in the name of the Force your talking about, the Shinigami Game is ... what exactly?"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:25 pm

User Image

Lucy, Yami, and nearly-unconscious Black Star never heard of Shinigami Game, so they look at Zatsune. She sigh and look at them with serious expression, "This might freak you guys out, but Shinigami Game is the game after you die," she reveal about Shinigami Game, Yami only widen his purple eyes, "I didn't know that," he comment about that to her. Lucy screams and freaking out, "I don't want to die young from Queen Mabs!" she cried out, Yami cover his ears in annoyance, "Why does Hikari-chan and Serenity-chan made friend with loud mouth?" he thought about mother of his child and her sister relationship with Lucy. Black Star laugh so hard, "Yeah right! Only Shinigami we have is our Founder of Death City and Shibusen! Including his second son, Death the Kid!" he shouts, never mention Asura, "We still need to hunt that b*sterd first son of Shinigami!" he finally mention Shinigami's first son, those three ignore his rant. Zatsune look at those three carefully, "Anyway, Shinigami Game will give you second chance to live, after your death. You have seven days to complete the game, if you don't complete the mission given by Game Master, you will erased by your existence along with your price. I'm pretty sure Composer name Joshua will allow you to jump in the game, and tell other Shinigamis not to touch you guys along with Noise. I might think he did same thing for your missing friends," she finish explains to them about Shinigami Game, but having a theory that Joshua told other Shinigamis not to harm Hikari and Tsubaki. Yami seems to agree, even Hikari is pregnant.

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

i hear it all"

"must be restricted to people from this world since this seems like something Death wouldnt allow, trust me met the guy once ..." Simon grumbled and glared over at Lucy "oh get a grip will you? honestly you'd embarrass yourself if the you of my time saw you like this ... anyway hang on, if those two are in this game and you have to be dead in order to compete then how is it that her children are still around? it still sounds like this contest is a non-fixed point in time so their history should be suspended until its reconfirmed ... anyway i thought they were sent to another dimension not killed"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:00 pm

User Image

Lucy was about to argue that she is bit of coward, but the male voice spoken out, "Hikari and Tsubaki are not dead, they are still alive in the game," said the voice from behind after Simon spoken out and he chuckle, causing those four widen their eyes, Zatsune recover and drift her red eyes on teenager, who is sitting on the bench. She isn't very happy to see him again, "It's been a while... Joshua," she reveal his name. Joshua smirk a little and approach the group, "Zatsune Miku, since when do you quit being an evil girl and return to Japan," he greets her playfully, which Zatsune didn't reply. He look at Simon, "I see, you are from the future, no wonder why your lifespan is out of control," he comment about his lifespan. Yami narrow his purple orbs towards him, "How did you know our missing friends?" he ask him very calm. Joshua look at Yami with sly expression, "Easy, those two half-naked ladies appear in WildKat, while Hanakoma and I were keeping the Shinigami Game in balance. We found out that Hikari is pregnant, and she grew scared that someone name Kami no Senshi will find out about her pregnancy with her childhood friend, I figure out it's you Yamiaku Oblivion," he explains to him, revealing his real name, while Lucy and Black Star are listening to him. Yami growl lowly to hear that name, Joshua chuckled from Dark Warrior's reaction, "After we gave two lovely ladies some clothes, it surprised that Hikari found out who we really are because she is born with spiritual power, so she beg both of us to send herself and Tsubaki to the game to prevent Kami to find them, so I didn't kill them and I sent your friends to Shinigami Game without any price, I told all other Shinigamis not to kill them. However, I sensing the Madness in the game, I thought it's the rogue, but someone who is powerful enter the game without my permission," he finish explaining to them. Lucy suddenly recall Lucky prediction, "Wait, isn't that Lucky mention about that kid's older brother, and this boy called him first Son of Shinigami?" she ask, Joshua widen his eyes, Yami snarl, "That might be him, Kid's older brother is after Hikari-chan and Tsubaki," he replied, he won't forgive anyone, who harm Hikari and put her in danger. Black Star grew angry and tries to thrash at Joshua, "That Asura will pay for this!"

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:48 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

i hear it all"

"you've got no idea guy" Simon said as he glared at Joshua. anyone would think he was just being rude but to anyone who knew Simon personally would know he was using his cybernetic eye to gather up information. right now it was focused on Joshua, or more precise a strand of hair he plucked from his head a few seconds after he finished talking then scanned it "hmm ... real name: Yoshiya Kiryu, age: unknown ... ah so thats how you know so much ... clever ..." Simon said with a chuckle then gave Joshua back his hair "so let me guess ... you want us to go in, get this ... first son of the reaper out of the game then we'll get Hikari and Tsubaki out or something along those lines, right?"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:35 am

User Image

Joshua nod from Simon's question, "Yes, so the Shinigami Game will be stay in balance," he replied as he open the gate to UG Shibuya, "I am pretty sure those two ladies are probably running around and working together to slay those mysterious clowns," he comment about Hikari and Tsubaki's teamwork. Black Star grew angry, "Ha! There is no way in h*ll that so called assassin Hikari will match her soul wavelength with Tsubaki, my demon weapon! Ore-sama is still the best for the assassin!" he shouts as he narcissistic self-claim to be "Greatest Assassin", causing everyone around them scream that he is the assassin. Yami whack his head in annoyance, "Assassin have to be stay quiet and never reveal themselves to everyone," he lecture him, but Black Star never listens as he goes through the portal. Zatsune click her tongue, "What an idiot?" she comment, Lucy shakes her head.

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:00 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

i hear it all"

"i've met far worse in my time Zatsune ... sadly all of them have been proper Fairy Tail members" Simon said as he fiddled with the arm gauntlet made from gears and gadgets. as he did it made shapes and combined together until he held in his hand a steampunk version of a Flintlock gun, fired it at a wall and a laser came out blowing a hole in it big enough to stick a head through though Simon just looked disappointed "hmm ... trigger delay-" Simon said then flipped the gun and it seemed to reconstruct itself in the air and when it landed it seemed to look the same but newer

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:28 pm

User Image

Zatsune blink her eyes couple times, she wasn't familiar for Fairy Tail because she is famous in Vocaloid. Lucy heard Simon, she made a nervous smile, "Tell me about it, but good thing I'm not like them, they are crazy for a fight," she comment, but she admit she find it fun. Yami look at both Fairy Tail, he can't remember his soul trapped in Hikari's Blade of the Darkness since he's trapped in Realm of Darkness. He spoken out as he sigh and look at Lucy, "Did Hikari-chan and Serenity-chan evolve with that?" he ask her, she look at him and shakes her head, "They stay away from the fight, Hikari-chan seems hate to fight with her friends and Serenity is like Wendy, Gray will beat anyone up, if something happen to his little sister figure," she replied, knowing those two half-sisters. Yami nod about Hikari, she wouldn't able to fight with her friends, like she always did to him. Joshua lean against the lantern pole with a smug, "You all ready, I send all message to the Reapers to stay away from you," he ask them. Lucy and Yami look at each other, before they enter the Shinigami Game to rescue Hikari and Tsubaki from Asura.

Marcus Emrys

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games