Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Cataclysm Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:07 pm
Blademaster Banryu

Lol I got 2 out of three.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:11 pm
You guys are being too ******** materialistic. "Blah blah blah why why why why" because if the only thing we did in this RP was talk and have little pathetic battles it would be boring. Conflicts dont have to have a sixty season show as a reason behind them, little things like characters arguing growing into a fight or a character doing something thats unnaceptable in the other characters mind. Just because theres a small reason behind a fight doesn't mean its pointless.  

City in Slumber

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:25 pm
iAm Techno-san
You guys are being too ******** materialistic. "Blah blah blah why why why why" because if the only thing we did in this RP was talk and have little pathetic battles it would be boring. Conflicts dont have to have a sixty season show as a reason behind them, little things like characters arguing growing into a fight or a character doing something thats unnaceptable in the other characters mind. Just because theres a small reason behind a fight doesn't mean its pointless.

History would prove you wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:27 pm
iAm Techno-san
THANK YOU! Some one gets it.

Banryu every character is different. Just like people they take things to a different degree and have different thoughts. There need be no reason to why you fight if your character likes fighting. My character hates how the world is run so hes tearing down the world one city at a time to replace it in his image. He will be constantly fighting and any one that gets in his way he will destroy. But hes still smart he will lie and use people but then crush them after their use is done. Also its impossible to be neutral. As soon as you offer 1 opinion you've picked that side. and can never be neutral again only change sides.  

ZarAburame

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:09 pm
SU Blue
iAm Techno-san

History would prove you wrong.

THIS. IS A F**KING. ROLE PLAY. No offense bro cuz your mah bro but yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:17 pm
ZarAburame
iAm Techno-san
THANK YOU! Some one gets it.

Banryu every character is different. Just like people they take things to a different degree and have different thoughts. There need be no reason to why you fight if your character likes fighting. My character hates how the world is run so hes tearing down the world one city at a time to replace it in his image. He will be constantly fighting and any one that gets in his way he will destroy. But hes still smart he will lie and use people but then crush them after their use is done. Also its impossible to be neutral. As soon as you offer 1 opinion you've picked that side. and can never be neutral again only change sides.
Yeah, I get that every character is different... *scratches head* I just feel like the story is more interesting and better developed when you... um... develop it. Like learning the motivations and machinations and stuff behind it all. But it sounds like they have some of that stuff planned anyway, so.... *shrug*

I can see how your character would act that way in the real world or something, but... this is the Digital world... it's supposed to be like a haven/paradise for techy people right...? But I guess your character is just a sociopath, so I can see how the gears are turning there. xD Reminds my of one of my own characters. As for MY character... for the record he DOES like fighting, but for sport, not for the sake of violence, jeez! And I realize that he probably won't remain neutral for long, but being as it is that he doesn't know anything ABOUT the conflict, it's kind of impossible for him to pick a side until he gets involved, y'dig?

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:39 pm
True, but a RP is like a story, and every great story has to give the protagonists some kind of central motivation, or they aren't protagonists. Just characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:43 pm
SU Blue
True, but a RP is like a story, and every great story has to give the protagonists some kind of central motivation, or they aren't protagonists. Just characters.

I agree. My RPC's motivation is his sadistic attitude and lust for inflicting pain.  

City in Slumber

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:51 pm
iAm Techno-san
SU Blue

I agree. My RPC's motivation is his sadistic attitude and lust for inflicting pain.

Yeah, but a central motivation for everyone. We could imagine it would be to find out what happened to Network City for the Heroes, and that it is to hinder the heroes in any way possible for the villains, but it was never truly announced. So, basically we are running amok with our own ideas of what we should be doing, and that's how the fights break out. Thankfully, we need fights. So this is not a bad thing, but the true reason people are fighting hasn't even been revealed. They just are because they don't like each other, and that's the problem. It really is just a plot issue, but it's a plot issue that only Pummel and Tamake can fix while the rest of us waste our energy fighting each other with everything we've got(not counting me).Like, wouldn't you as a villain rather be conserving your strength for the big final battle? Sadly you can't because your RPC has little to no knowledge that there is going to be a final battle. That's why some people don't want to fight before the main plot gets moving, because right now these fights really are pointless. Personally, I don't mind. I say go at it. It gives my character somethig to watch.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:55 pm
SU Blue
iAm Techno-san
SU Blue

Yeah, but a central motivation for everyone. We could imagine it would be to find out what happened to Network City for the Heroes, and that it is to hinder the heroes in any way possible for the villains, but it was never truly announced. So, basically we are running amok with our own ideas of what we should be doing, and that's how the fights break out. Thankfully, we need fights. So this is not a bad thing, but the true reason people are fighting hasn't even been revealed. They just are because they don't like each other, and that's the problem. It really is just a plot issue, but it's a plot issue that only Pummel and Tamake can fix while the rest of us waste our energy fighting each other with everything we've got(not counting me).Like, wouldn't you as a villain rather be conserving your strength for the big final battle? Sadly you can't because your RPC has little to no knowledge that there is going to be a final battle. That's why some people don't want to fight before the main plot gets moving, because right now these fights really are pointless. Personally, I don't mind. I say go at it. It gives my character somethig to watch.

First of all, Alter and Dax are only fighting with one digimon. Second of all, not all villains are *villains*. Tamake is acting like a lone wolf in this, so what can they really do?  

City in Slumber

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:15 pm
iAm Techno-san
SU Blue
iAm Techno-san
SU Blue

First of all, Alter and Dax are only fighting with one digimon. Second of all, not all villains are *villains*. Tamake is acting like a lone wolf in this, so what can they really do?

What you're doing right now! 3nodding It's all we really can do. This is in no way a problem you caused, or can fix. We can only count on Tamake and Pummel to do something to get everyone on the same page.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:57 pm
Tamake-Sempai
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Well this is what happens when there is no clear goal or anything, everyone is just destroying things. Not much else to do.

The ruins of network city is an introduction to the RP, early this week the assult will be moved to Vaccine Sentinel Tower

So... basically you set up a battle field without any direction that is meant to change in a weak? Are the good guys meant to be fighting there or not?  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:59 pm
SU Blue
iAm Techno-san
SU Blue
iAm Techno-san
SU Blue

What you're doing right now! 3nodding It's all we really can do. This is in no way a problem you caused, or can fix. We can only count on Tamake and Pummel to do something to get everyone on the same page.

To be fair. Alter hates anything evil. And would pretty much kill anything in there anyways, so this is all in character for him, and also he has a very clear motivation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:02 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
SU Blue
iAm Techno-san
SU Blue
iAm Techno-san
SU Blue

To be fair. Alter hates anything evil. And would pretty much kill anything in there anyways, so this is all in character for him, and also he has a very clear motivation.

Yeah, but the only person that your RPC knows is evil is Dax. What happens if he suddenly leaves?  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:05 pm
SU Blue
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
SU Blue
iAm Techno-san
SU Blue

Yeah, but the only person that your RPC knows is evil is Dax. What happens if he suddenly leaves?

What are you talking about? Alter isn't evil at all. He is the ultimate good solider. He fights only for the light, and nothing else. Everyone else is just far to weak to do anything truly productive in the war on darkness.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games