Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image

Ah, well.. That did make some sense, she supposed. Inge hadn't been her usual ambitious self when she saw her own demon for the first time – seeing a demon often put people in a very.. different mood, after all. But, she guessed a more.. creative mind would have found some pretty destructive abilities. Still – what did that have to do with her? Whatever the man said, Inge still couldn't view him as anything more than some lazy drunkard trying to do his job in the easiest fashion yet. She actually was going to comment on that, when she felt yet another pulse of energy – closer. She looked up as she spoke back to him, “Well, whatever.” She raised her brows as she spotted it, speeding up her pace and feeling her skin prickle with hot air as it zipped out around empty buildings. She motioned him closer and pointed off to where Darius was fighting. “How different would you be in dealing with that? I don't think he'll be as compliant..” He was already making such a mess of the roads! She was afraid to leave the building she leaned around, but there were some temptations. He must be pretty strong to make such a mess~

((Sorry, Shiningdragon; been pretty busy. ;w; ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:26 pm
Darius didn't attempt to block the attack but instead rammed himself into miles before the attack had a chance to hit, as he threw his shoulder into him, Darius pulled his fist back and thirsted it towards Miles chest.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:34 pm
Miles felt the impact of the man's shoulder slamming into him. His body wanted nothing more than to go with the flow, but Miles' knew that would get him killed, so instead he spun around, getting behind Darius and slashing at his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:48 pm
Darius watched as Miles spun out from in front of him, He could feel Miles blade moving through the air, just in time, Darius turned and knocked the blade away with his own before retaliating with an upward slash of his own  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:11 pm
Miles saw the blade coming and knew it was too late to dodge. However he was able to use the wind to dull the impact, it still hurt, but he wasn't going to die. Miles dropped back and began circling Darius, searching for an opening.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:18 am

Selicia sighed and contacted Father Ren, having her scythe rested on the ground as she leaned on it. "Father Ren, Asriel is requesting to meet up in the square. I wouldn't be surprised if you were looking for her" She continued, watching 'Roger' and his movements before sparks flew and Selicia realized what he was. She grabbed Asriel and whispered in her ear, "That there is a contractor. He doesn't seem to know what he's doing. Let's bring him back to the church but don't tell him. If you like, I'll drive the demon out for you" She said, before letting go of the girl.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:37 am
"But tho you act cocky do you honestly believe that jumping into a fight that is already being waged is more or less becoming nothing but bullying" he asked her raising an eyebrow as he watched Darius and Miles fight it out not far from them. "Also don't try to push me into the list of bullying I haven't struck you nor made really any attempts to attack you outside of having to chase you down a street with you running. I would say I have been all but gracious outside of letting you go." Looking back to the girl he turned his head a bit wanting to get back to what he was saying. "Like it or not even if you don't want to see it most that carry the title of exorcist has enough pride or honor to not team up on someone if they can keep from it or the person is just that powerful" he told her shrugging a bit as he leaned against the window. "I don't think this one would be your friend either judging by his strength. Miles is a tough cookie to go against and he's holding his own even starting to get an advantage against him" Tai muttered looking down at the girl. "So then now that you brought me here in hopes of pushing me off to another stronger contractor what will you do" Tai asked her as he looked down at the girl.
(It's fine no need to rush life gets in the way.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:37 pm
Darius watched as Miles dropped back, He turned with him, always keeping himself facing Miles, not letting him get behind him or to the side "why do you and your fellow exorcists insist in trying to stop me, just let me do what i can to finish, once ive done that, ill be gone from this world anyway"  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:40 pm
"Because I've seen what most people do when they make the contract." Miles said simply, continuing to circle around Darius.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:23 pm
Asriel didn't know that. She blushed, mortified she couldn't figure that out on her own. Roger was a contracter? But, like Selicia said, he didn't know about it. Did he have amnesia or something? She gave another reassuring smile at Roger before looking back to Selicia with a pout. "But he's done nothing wrong," she proclaimed. Did that mean Roger would get punished? Arrested? Die even? She didn't want him to suffer either. "He doesn't even know his real name," she said, in an almost whine. Regardless of what HQ felt, Asriel still thought it was wrong to turn in those who were innocent.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:51 pm
Roger looked watched the two confused but something made him feel jumpy about it too.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Selicia looked at Asriel with an expression that implied you-know-it's-the-right-thing-to-do. She whispered to her companion again, "Demons destroy their humans from the inside. They grant power in exchange for... Something. Judging from the looks of this man and that he doesn't know his name as you said.... I think his demon grants him power in exchange for his memories. If you truly cared about him, you wouldn't let that demon destroy him. Now, the only was we can help is by driving that demon out" She looked sternly at Asriel and said in a moderate volume, "C'mon. Let's go to the square, and wait for Father Ren" She smiled, tugging at Roger's sleeve so he would come with them while she held her scythe in her other hand.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:26 am
Rock arrived to the abbey, trying to see where he could go to get info on his next target, whoever that could be. He was maybe new to this, and didn't know who to talk to, but his strength was there. Anyone sensitive enough could feel his inner strength emanating from his aura.

((Attempt number 3 emotion_facepalm ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:35 am
Darius gave a sly grin, continuing to turn and face him as he went " you have no idea what it is that i want to do, yet you lump me with those who would waste there power on money or strength and power."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:44 pm
"What can I say, I'm dedicated to the cause." Miles said and shrugged, continuing to circle around Darius.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games