Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP Anyone? ((SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath & Shiningdragon21)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:35 am
(Realease the Kracken!!!!!)
The captains fears were made a reality as a single large tentacle shot up out of the water far above the ship. The appendage twisted and writhed in the air before suddenly being sucked back down into the sea again. "Uhm captain" Harding asked having again had o struggle to his feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:19 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"Bugger." That one word was filled with meaning; none of it good. "Bugger, bugger, bugger."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:47 am
"HARDING" a voice screeched the water around the galleon seemed to vibrate violently. Another tentacle shot up fro under the boat squirming its way across the deck as the end wrapped around Harding leg before pulling him towards the railing.The only thing saving him was the rope tied around his waist as the tentacle was again sucked back into the sea releasing him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:02 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline stalked across the deck and pulled Joseph to his feet by the front collar of his shirt. "Do you know what manner of creature that was, Harding?" she asked softly, her gray eyes flashing the same cold color as the clouds surrounding the storm's eye. She knew, of course.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:35 am
Looking at jaquline Joseph's color had gone a ghost white from nearly being drug to his death a moment ago."I-I-I h-ave no idea" he was finally able to stammer out as he looked at her showing no real care about being held there  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:13 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"The Kraken. Only second to the Leviathan upon the seas," she said. "Both are creatures that answer only ta Davy Jones hisself. What could a landsman thief like you've done ta anger Ol' Davy, eh?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:55 am
What a thing to have been caught by a simple stroke of unlucky fate. "Ahh I don't know anything about Davy jones but I know a bit about treasure" he said with a bit of a grin. "That might be the connection" he muttered looking around as he sighed. This is why he didn't want to go to sea but how quickly he would steal such great tickets.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:44 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"Treasure, eh?" Jaqueline smirked, then she gave him a shake. "What treasure?" she asked menacingly. "Must be somethin' important ta the gods'a the sea if'n it's got Ol' Davy after ya, Harding."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:59 pm
"Uhh well it's less of a treasure and more of a key to a treasure" he said lifting the key that was around his neck. "From the stories the man I stole it from said it would bring both great ruin and treasure" he laughed a bit shaking the key back and forth. "Guess the ruin part was right at least" he muttered the sound of foot falls slowly making its way across the deck of the boat tho no one was there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline heard the footsteps and felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. "Who'd ya steal it from, Harding? Quickly now! I dunno if'n I can protect ya from Davy Jones if'n this is somethin' important ta him."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:57 am
(I honestly have no clue where I'm going with this anymore. Probably a different thing was stolen from her and Harding let slip of a treasure that isn't connected to what she wants.)
"N' who be say'n dat jones be the only one you need to worry bout on da sea" a voice came from behind Jaquiline. Water behind the woman started to pool up as it became a puddle. After a few moments it started to rise up slowly turning into the figure of a woman.

"And we're dead" Harding said looking behind the captain as the figure fully formed the water becoming like skin as it turned into a dark skinned woman. "Suddenly death doesn't seem like that bad of a thing" he muttered taking a few steps back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:13 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline whirled, releasing Joseph's shirt. "Calypso!" she gasped and collapsed to a kneeling position. Where she would have stood tall to face Davy Jones, the Goddess of the sea was a different thing entirely. "Beg pardon, milady."

((Nice twist!))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:29 am
"Get off ya knees girl tis not you I've come afta" she said walking past the woman and towards Joesph. "Tis you Harding I been searchin da seas for" she said walking closer to the man. "Ya have sumting day belongs ya me day ya couldn't keep ya grubby little hands off of" she said reaching her hand out towards him as she grabbed his shirt.

"Ahhh hahah calypso is it now" he muttered sweat dripping from his face. Davey Jones might have been a better choice in the manner of people to run across. "I haven't a clue what your talking about" he said his hands held up above his head likely a lie what he was saying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:40 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline rose, watching the Goddess grab Joseph. "Bloody 'ell, Harding! What didja take? Tell me it ain't that key."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:56 am
"Unless she can turn into a man I doubt the key is hers." Harding said looking at her. He remembered her as being one of his thefts from who would have known he would have stolen from the ruler of the sea herself tho. "I don't have it" he said simply as he looked at the woman. "At least not on me any more" he told her his hands still held up like he was under arrest. What he wouldn't say at least was just what it was he didn't have and where it was.

"Ya must take me fo a fool boy" she said with a small smile on her face as she reached up slowly drawing her hand across his face and down to his chest lifting the key up. The key she had heard about hung on his neck and dangled over Calypsos palm as she stood there. "So tell me den where he what ya stole" she asked him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff