Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Dysfunctional Pony: Friendship with Benefits (opened!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Main Cast Pony
  Twilight Sparkle
  Applejack
  Fluttershy
  Rainbow Dash
  Rarity
  Pinkie Pie
View Results

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:30 pm
Nana peeked her head around his to the direction he pointed to and smiled. "Thank you! Feel free to come along if you wish Col." she said. Col was remarkable in a sense and was always eager to help. Someone she got along with well. "Dysi! I have been looking for you everywhere!" Nana said smiling.

Dysi turned and the flower appeared to be in her mouth. She dropped it and ran over to hug Nana. "Nana! I missed you! I'm sorry about this but I needed to get out. See Mr. Flower was leading the turnips to revolt!" she said with a loud voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:31 pm
Hammer sighed before increasing the speed of his walk "come on, the sooner i eat, the sooner i can get back to work" after entering into town, Hammer stopped in the center, a few of the familiar voices he heard being those of Col and Nana, but he wasn't really interested in that, he was busy wondering why Moon was taking so long.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:46 pm
Moon finally caught up with Hammer before smiling sheepishly at him "i had to stop and pick up my glasses..." she looked trying to decide were they would go.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:46 pm
Col chuckled at what Dysi said. He then heard Hammer and Moon behind him. He turned and waved to them. "Good day you two." he said with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:06 pm
Hammer turned his head to Col before looking to Moon "i'm guessing you want to go talk to them instead of simply replying and carrying on to whatever place it is your forcing me to go to?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:12 pm
Moon had already run off to say hello by the time Hammer had finished what he was saying, leaving him staring at a empty space, she stopped next to Col with a smile "Hello Col! you too Nana." She looked down to Dysi and smiled again "hello to you too Dysi" after a moment she looked back to Hammer before calling him over.  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:15 pm
Hammers head dropped and his ears went back as Moon called him over, he sighed before making his way over and stopping next to her "yeah.....hi"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:20 pm
Col smiled as his ear twitched. "Hmm did you change your shoes Moon? They have a beautiful ring to them when you move." he said. He then smiled at Hammer. "Are they your work Hammer?" he asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:31 pm
Moon nodded "yes, there beautiful too" she trotted on the spot before smiling " Hammer was just going to melt them down for the metal!" she pulled a horrified face, finally reaching the high of her sugar rush.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:36 pm
Hammer sighed before looking to Moon with a look of annoyance "id prefer if you didn't go around telling everyone that i made those monstrosities Moon, i have a business reputation to keep."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:41 pm
Col smiled and looked at Hammer. "You may not like them, but I think they're wonderful and I can't even see." he said. "Everything is special in it's own way. Give them another chance." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:58 pm
"for me to give them another chance, that would involve taking them off Moon" he gave moon a sideways glance as he said this, trying to see her reaction  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers