Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:38 pm
I'm just waiting apparently Az Black and I won our fight. I'm waiting for the other two to post so I can move on and assist elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:03 pm
Yo-ko

Well that's a treasured token of information but I just wanted to get thing settled in the specific thread I'm in amongst the kumo guys so we , 1) know how many people are present cause some people are being quoted when they're not even there anymore. 2.) give use some kind of reasonable idea of when it might be okay for use to post I mean really we can re organize so that people talking to each other or working together are posting more closely together but yeah it's all just to get our minds set on getting trough this thing. According to how you look at it you're posting after use or before use it's really all about perspective. in terms of right now it's after.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:11 pm
Yeah, i'm getting really frustrated. I want this arc to le end, so I can use my character again. I have so much I want to do with him, but the amount of time its taking for a single post order is just like.. zzzzz. Last time I was able to post was 8 days ago. @_@  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:06 pm
Jonderken
Yeah, i'm getting really frustrated. I want this arc to le end, so I can use my character again. I have so much I want to do with him, but the amount of time its taking for a single post order is just like.. zzzzz. Last time I was able to post was 8 days ago. @_@
these things are designed to take time. it is also not my duty to make it go any faster, only properly and within the rules. You guys should maybe cooridnate amongst yourselves and make replying faster....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:20 pm
Yo-ko

Which is what all this is. A attempt to organize ourselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:37 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
Yo-ko

so organize yourselves. Thats not my duty here  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:28 pm
Yo-ko
AD Reaper Elyse
Yo-ko

so organize yourselves. Thats not my duty here

wasn't asking you to. just letting you know what's up grumpy. =p  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:22 pm
Dunno what's going on elsewhere, but I'm only waiting on Kinpaku, Daitomi, and perhaps Black's freed crow at the gates. Hopefully Kumo will be able to get back to their regular postings soon~ ^_^  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:56 am
AandOE
Dunno what's going on elsewhere, but I'm only waiting on Kinpaku, Daitomi, and perhaps Black's freed crow at the gates. Hopefully Kumo will be able to get back to their regular postings soon~ ^_^

Well We'll have to see what comes up. But in the mean time i will be quoting you again the custom puppets thread to with my second puppet. i figured I might as well work out all my puppets while I wait and I've got a pic for all five. =3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:20 am
So confusing @.@ lol

But yeah I'm fine with the post order.

AD Reaper Elyse

Flamefox Merimac

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:27 pm
Am I waiting on anyone else to post elsewhere in the village? It looks like all relevant people have posted in the Gates, leaving me next in line after the rest of the village has (or has not) posted.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:18 pm
AandOE
Am I waiting on anyone else to post elsewhere in the village? It looks like all relevant people have posted in the Gates, leaving me next in line after the rest of the village has (or has not) posted.
ill be posting for the crow soonish  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:35 am
AD Reaper Elyse
Alright so it's this from what I see now starting with Red

• Redera Issun
  • Flamefox Merimac (optional post since you're not doing anything but I'd take the chance to contribute even a little)
  • Toxic Interior (optional post since you're not doing anything but I'd take the chance to contribute even a little)
  • Anbu Black Oni (optional post since you're not doing anything but I'd take the chance to contribute even a little)
  • samuraixxgurl
  • Yo-ko (and we take another hit)
  • AD Reaper Elyse (just blasted myself into this place by trying to compromise an attack that could make the whole building come down on use So I'd assume you all could feel the shock.)
  • Aquos Dragoa
  • a.renee.w

Cane we agree to this line up and workout something to respond to or continue amongst ourselves before it's Yo-ko NPc turn once again. Lt get a little organized so this go's more smoothly. =3

Yo-ko

Redera Issun

a.renee.w

Aquos Dragoa

Anbu Black Oni

Flamefox Merimac

Toxic Interior

samuraixxgurl

Okay guys next up is Toxic now

Anbu Black Oni

Flamefox Merimac

Toxic Interior

samuraixxgurl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:47 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist

Since the crow is free and safe, I really want to post to free everyone back to their regular non-ordered postings, Sleeping Pacifist. >.< You won't hold that against me, will you?

When the fun is back again and people want to head after their mini-arc prizes, (yes there are prizes) y'all can quote me for the relaxed fun times. So, I'mma gonna go post, posting order be darned! ^o^ These fun adventures will take place after whenever y'all can seal the Nibi. Take your time, but don't let me forget about it, since y'all deserve these prizes!

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:04 pm
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist

Since the crow is free and safe, I really want to post to free everyone back to their regular non-ordered postings, Sleeping Pacifist. >.< You won't hold that against me, will you?

When the fun is back again and people want to head after their mini-arc prizes, (yes there are prizes) y'all can quote me for the relaxed fun times. So, I'mma gonna go post, posting order be darned! ^o^ These fun adventures will take place after whenever y'all can seal the Nibi. Take your time, but don't let me forget about it, since y'all deserve these prizes!
Sorry I've been behind, I plan to actually post when I wakke up now that I've got a lot of stuff out the way; plus I've been waiting on others to post so it's like mehhhh!!!! >xD  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games