Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:29 pm
((Who f****** cares? We did tweak things, and it's her own damn fault for leaving us in the lurch and forcing roles on others that they didn't want. And if she's reading this right now, I don't care.

...Okay, I do care a bit. But I've been trying not to go off on her since she forced me into the leadership position originally, so I think I've got a right to say what I did.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:35 pm
((She wants us to continue the original rp when she comes back. I told her I wasn't going back since she kept vanishing when she had an important role. If she decides to keep whining at me, I'm blocking her or whatever it's called on this site. What's done is done, so lets drop this topic.
I need to think of a place for Alice to hang out between killings))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:39 pm
((All righty.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:56 pm
(you could have Alice run into Molly and hang out with her. i really need someone to rp with sweatdrop )  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:58 pm
(I don't see what the big deal is. There are hundreds of superhero rp's out there and Teen Titans is pretty popular too. I don't think blocking her would be the best choice, but I'm not the one being yelled out, but I just don't think it's a big deal. Anyway, topic, dropped, moving on...)

Clear landed easily on his feet after being flipped, not happy to see a new character. "Well well. A new face, a new story. However, you are "unlucky" for I don't foresee killing two heros in one night. It's getting quiet late anyway and a villain needs his rest." He pulled out a small flash bomb and threw it on the ground, creating a temporary blinding light. "Tootleloo!" He jumped onto some rooftops and quickly made his escape, scattering around to make sure he lost them for good.

Nicholas returned home now utterly exhausted. All he wanted to do was play Skyrim, but his hunger for bloodshed kept him out. He sighed, changing into some pajamas and throwing his other clothes in the wash, rewashing the rest of his clothes with it. He played Skyrim till his eyes could no longer function.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:27 pm
(*Give a small bow* Hello all your final major villian has arrived.)
Standing just to the side of the subway Jacob looked down at his hands. They were taped up like he usually had them tho normally a pair of gloves covered them. He had been in this city a little over a week now and had yet to find any of the teen titan's he had heard so much about before. "What a pain" he muttered to himself looking around. He was starting to get anxious with finding those one's he had heard so much about. "How long will I have to wait till I find one of them" he muttered to himself as he looked around where he was at.

He had come from texas on a story of strong people that might be a challenge to him in a straight up fight but had yet to find anything at all or anyone that had even heard of the teen titans. It was starting to get him in a bad place as he had already gone thru and destroyed several of the underground fighting area's hoping to meet one of these titan's. He wasn't destroying anything outside of people yet so his mood hadn't turned for the worse. His thoughts tho were turning towards making a larger scene just to draw in the titan's but he wondered if he could stop the bullets fired by a gun with his powers. Honestly he didn't want to find out.

Turning away from the subway Jacob headed down the streets his hood brought up over his head. He would just have to keep searching if he wanted his fight. The only place he hadn't bothered searching yet was what they called the titan's tower north of where he was. "Might try there" he muttered to himself starting towards it. "If I can find a boat that is" he chuckled shaking his head.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:36 pm
((Um...Please don't attack the Tower yet. There are only three people there so far, and only one of them's an actual Titan as of yet. And another is grievously wounded. Before any villain attacks Titans' Tower, the Titans need to be a full group.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:38 pm
(There is no attacking simply exploring. Likely not even able to get across the lake. He's human save for the powers so. Dun worry no killing or attacking titan's when there injured lol. He's a villian true but he's in it solely for a fight and an injured person doesn' tmake much of a fight don't you think?)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:41 pm
(ok ^^)

Molly saw Clear run off and decided she better leave too before the other 2 saw her. She headed home and made sure to walk behind buildings so the cops wouldn't see her. "Time to bring our spoils home." she said to Neko with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:49 pm
((Thank you for clarifying.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:52 pm
((@Molly: If you want to, I don't mind. Just remember that Alice is a little unstable and might attack at the drop of a hat, so approach at your own risk.
@Spartan: I just don't like being harassed and wont put up with it))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice was moving quickly through the city, avoiding people the best she can so she wouldn't be pestered as to why she had blood on her. Luckily the blood was mainly located on her hands, though some had gotten on her legs and stomach which would be easy to wash off. The problem was that a fair amount had gotten on her clothing which wouldn't do at all if she wanted to go around unnoticed without the aid of illusions. She frowns faintly as she gingerly moves her left shoulder, finding that it was still sore and she probably wouldn't have her usual range of movement until the swelling and bruising went down.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:03 pm
(lol i'll remember that. oh what time of day is it and what season?)

Molly turned the corner and noticed Alice walking her way. She looked at her and smiled. "Hello." she said with a slight wave. She then noticed some blood and thought she was hurt. "Would you like some help?" she asked curiously while Neko mewed on her head.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:07 pm
((Uh... I... Don't know... Lets go with autumn and night/evening)

Alice looks up, her unfocused eyes hidden by her hood. "Depends on what you mean by 'help'...", she responds, sounding distracted, "I do need 'help' getting new clothes and washing this blood off..."

'Who in the world am I?'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:23 pm
(ok ^^)

"I can do that." Molly said with a smile. "My place is very close by." she added. Even though she was a thief, she couldn't turn someone away that was hurt. "Hope you don't mind cats." she said as Neko meowed.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:27 pm

"Does it vanish?", Alice asks somewhat randomly. She seemed to be looking at Neko, but she was actually looking in a spot next to it.

'Who in the world am I?'

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games