Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Story Ideas (Ideas Accepted! NO X rated content!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:50 pm
Sinner, I think this should go like a dagger to your heart, to know that God is your enemy. Oh where will you go? Where will you shelter yourself? There is no hope for you, unless you lay down your weapons and sue out your pardon, and get Christ to stand as your friend and make your peace. If it were not for this, you might go into some howling wilderness, and there pine in sorrow, and run mad for anguish of heart and horrible despair. But in Christ there is a possibility of mercy for you, yea, an offer of mercy to you, that you may have God more for you than He is now against you.
- Joseph Alleine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:31 pm
Hmm. First thing that comes to mind is smut and x-rated content so maybe not that?

(if you already have an idea I suggest changing the name of your thread by editing first post, but anyways)

My ideas people usually say are good but whenever I try to roleplay them they end up bad, maybe its just how I chose to rp because I am not experienced at rping. But yeah, One idea I like is the afterlife is a dreamworld if you died while dreaming, and people dont realize this for years or aeons, but groups rescue some others and stick together to have a more concrete reality, and their dream is to make the seemingly first concrete reality in the dream land. Usually people older than 30 get stuck permanently in their dream worlds unless they practiced lucid dreaming as an adult.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:15 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Hmm. First thing that comes to mind is smut and x-rated content so maybe not that?

(if you already have an idea I suggest changing the name of your thread by editing first post, but anyways)

My ideas people usually say are good but whenever I try to roleplay them they end up bad, maybe its just how I chose to rp because I am not experienced at rping. But yeah, One idea I like is the afterlife is a dreamworld if you died while dreaming, and people dont realize this for years or aeons, but groups rescue some others and stick together to have a more concrete reality, and their dream is to make the seemingly first concrete reality in the dream land. Usually people older than 30 get stuck permanently in their dream worlds unless they practiced lucid dreaming as an adult.

Did you, or did you not read the first post on page 1? If not, I suggest that you please do so. RPing has nothing to do with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:23 am
emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:01 pm
Princess Zelda21
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu

Did you, or did you not read the first post on page 1? If not, I suggest that you please do so. RPing has nothing to do with it.
oops, well my stories I attempt to turn into a roleplay to get more ideas for them so I sort of forgot the point sorry for that, but I still provided material for an idea, its an idea never-the-less. But with so many pages on this topic I might have assumed it was something like a roleplay, but I didnt look through it, my bad though. But yeah, still provided an idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:08 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Princess Zelda21
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu

oops, well my stories I attempt to turn into a roleplay to get more ideas for them so I sort of forgot the point sorry for that, but I still provided material for an idea, its an idea never-the-less. But with so many pages on this topic I might have assumed it was something like a roleplay, but I didnt look through it, my bad though. But yeah, still provided an idea.

It's alright, no worries dude. Thank you anyways. ^_^  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:25 pm
heart heart heart Lugia's Song (Vocal Fan Cover) heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:42 pm
???  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:08 am
Lugia's Song (Vocal Cover)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:38 am

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:14 pm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:19 pm
Funny character voices done by this cool voice actor! ^_^ Quinton Flynn Character Voices!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:21 pm
????  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:46 pm
Princess Zelda21
Funny character voices done by this cool voice actor! ^_^ Quinton Flynn Character Voices!

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games