Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
True Blue! (One Piece RP) Accepting! /OPEN!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahoy!!!!
  YARGH!!!!!!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:44 pm
“If the doctor cures, the sun sees it.”

Eris jumps slightly in surprise when she felt the sudden heat from the fireball. She turns around and eyes the burning man. "Well, damn... I'm not sure if even someone of my medical skill can help him at the moment. Especially not without any supplies...", she murmurs to herself.

“If she kills, the earth hides it.”
-Scottish Proverb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:48 pm
Standing off to the side Jacob muttered something under his breath about the situation they had run up to find. Unlike molly he was not quick to speak nor voice his presence. He instead took a more shadowed placement watching the people of the area his eyes especially on the marines who were in the area. They looked familiar to an extent tho for what reason he could not be sure.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:36 am
Jay laughed. "It's ok, I wouldn't hurt my crew."

Marx growled. "Well..now I have to take all of you in." He said as his arms turned to gel. "Your under arrest for the the murder of Piravi." He said as he pointed at Jay.

Jay blinked and smiled. "After this i'll have my first bounty!!!" he said as he aimed a torch at Marx and laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:18 am
Scarlet sighed. Of all the- Geez, I just wanted my tea.... I didn't even get the chance to walk away.... "You there, Fire Fool, whoever you are. Even though he was banished and a disgrace to his entire country, that was the prince of the Chimera Kingdom and for his murder, you've instantly given yourself in the very least a bounty of 36 million. You, the woman over there seen dueling the prince with you, the raccoon you just confirmed as part of your crew, and the man that was seen talking with her are all under arrest. Are there any questions or any remorses? Or any other criminals you'd like to rat out to lessen your own sentence? Don't bother shooting him Fire Fool, you'll find gel is quite resistant to flames."  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:49 am
Sighing a tad bit Jacob stood there his rifle still over his shoulder as he looked at Scarlet pulling another cigarette from his pack and putting it to his lips. Lighting it he pulled off a deep drag as he watched each of the marines. Calculating what rounds he had to use currently around the belts under his shirt Jacob exhaled a thick cloud of smoke into the air. "For starters jail time doesn't agree very well with me in the least" he told scarlet looking at her as he cocked his head to the side a bit. "What makes you think you have the tactical advantage to me making those type of orders as well?" Pulling his shirt open so that atleast one side of the two bandoliers of ammo could be seen across his chest. Each round was grouped into different colored and shaped pairings.
(*clicks hidden detonator*)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:02 am
Molly saw the jelly man and got scared but started to growl defensively instead of running. "I wont let you hurt my friends." she said as her tail poofed up.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:24 pm
Jay cracked his knuckles. "It's ok molly...." He said stepping forward as his arms turned into torches. "Your fire proof eh? but what about heat?" He smiled as he ran at Marx. "To-chi to-chi nooo...." He said as he lit himself on fire. "Flame charge!"

Marx smirked. "You don't know who I am do you?" He said as he crossed his arms in a defensive way. "Geru geru nooo...." He said as his arms became gel. "Arm blockade!"He yelled as a large wall formed form his arms countering the attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:40 pm
"Sir, if you would please, we need a name behind the bounty you seem ever so excited for. Marx, I've analyzed the situation, and I believe the battle would go best if you aim two globs of gel at the trigger hand and the left foot of the one wielding the firearm. Should my plan succeed, and there's not a doubt in my mind that it won't unless they've recruited a telekinetic, three of them will be subdued, and one will die. Unless one chooses to fight alone so the others may escape. In that situation, we let them, they may be criminals, but in my eyes, virtues like that are to be rewarded."  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:51 pm
Molly watched her captain rush at the other gooey guy and her eyes widened at what Scarlet said. "None of us are being captured and none of us are dying." she said with an angry growl at the woman.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:52 pm
"Jeez you are all idiot's" Jacob sighed as he looked at the girl talking to the gel dude. Pulling a single round out of his bandolier he loaded it as he aimed it not at the ground just behind where Jay was at. "Don't be so cocky on capturing us" Jacob said firing the round and closing his eyes. As the round hit a explosion of light and noise filled the area blinding and deafening anyone who hadn't been prepared for it. Opening his eyes Jacob rushed over and grabbed both Molly as he tossed her up on his shoulder before grabbing Jay by the shirt and pulling him back. There was no reason to get in a battle with the marines and with the gel guy Jay's powers were all but useless.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:08 pm
Molly couldn't hear or see and yelped as she was picked up. She blinked a few times and managed to tell that it was Jacob carrying her. She gripped on his shirt so not to fall off. "Ow...my ears hurt!" she whimpered as the ringing in her head gave her a headache.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:41 pm
Scarlet sat down on the ground, effectively blinded. Ack.... Circumstances.... unforeseen.... I thought only Marines used flash bullets.... Sorely mistaken.... duly noted.... She remembered where everyone was standing, but they've all probably moved by now. She called out to the rifleman, not sure if he was even within hearing range anymore. "Rifleman! I make no demands, for I cannot back them now, but I'd like to request the name of the one that outwitted me.... for now.... Rivalry is of the utmost importance in my country. I'd like to ask you to be my official rival."  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:42 pm
(A former marine!!! *cackles evilly*)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:58 pm
((I know, and that's exactly why I said it. But Scarlet doesn't know yet, and that's what matters here.))  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:56 pm
((Oh sure, just leave me there to fend for myself))

“If the doctor cures, the sun sees it.”

With a muttered curse, Eris staggers backwards as she tries to feel for a wall to orientate herself after being blinded. She curses again as her eyes clear and she notices that she is now the only pirate left with the marines. She quietly moves around a corner, hoping they weren't paying attention to her as she starts to run.

“If she kills, the earth hides it.”
-Scottish Proverb

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas