Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:17 pm
((As do I my friend. In a show of good faith I'll be the first to gamble and lose badly. Fair enough?))

Adarian sat back hefting his sword across his shoulders, the gleaming design of a roaring tidal wave embossed across the flat surface of the ornate weapon clearly visible to the Assassin. The boy is waiting now. Oddly enough he hasn't quite succumb to my presence as of yet. I suppose it'll just take a little bit more time for the effects to kick in. With a predatory smile the Sin raised the point of the sword towards his enemy as though beckoning him to come forward to attack. "Shouldn't you be exchanging another test swipe yourself? If you're too afraid to do so I'll be happy to provide the next strike if only to end this.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:03 am
User Image

I love the way you look at me,
I feel the pain you place inside.
I like to teach you all the rules,
I get to see them set in stone, I like it
when you chain me to the bed, but then your secrets
Stand to show.
I love the dirty things you do
When I have control of you!

User Image

Lust tried to sit as still as possible and take all the orders she was given but damn it hurt. As her "kinsmen" was given a small vial she reached over seeking out to snatch it from his lazy hand."Not only would you have to get me back before you drugged yourself, all hell broke loose last time shleck, please don't take it." She said a little sadness in her voice, and she would miss him.He was actually her favorite of all the other sins. She didn't know why, but he was just a sense of comfort. she didn't want him to be m.i.a as the potion would make him. "Just go to your own home and go to bed, at least then someone could actually wake you up if you were needed.You can sleep for days by yourself as it is." She said as the apothecary finished her shoulder with a salve that smelled like lime, all she knew is it didn't sting and a nice fuzzy warmth spread over her."Please don't leave me shecky, I'm tired myself, but I don't want to stay here." she said yawning real wide. What was in that salve.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:54 am
(Oh s**t! XD Sorry Rocks. I should have mentioned that Shleck was given that sleeping drug in the PAST. Not the present. My bad. He was given a vial of chloroform which put him to sleep. The apothecary has given him anything. But hey, we'll just roll with this. I sure I can work around it.)

User Image
Upon arriving at the apothecary's hut, Shleck and his kin startled the poor man mixing chemicals. The apothecary was a but a middle-aged man dressed in large shabby robe. "W-what do you want?" The man asked as he looked towards the lazy sin and then to Lust. "Can you fix her?" Shleck asked holding back a yawn. The apothecary looked towards the voluptuous sin dress in provocative clothing. Instantly the simply man came asunder from the lustful sin's looks. "I-i'll have her fixed in no time."

The apothecary reached for a few vial brought them back. He handed one to Shleck and gave the lazy sin a sour look. "Just like last time. Sniff this and stay out of my way." Shleck, without thinking, took the vial full clear liquid. the lazy demon was about to sniff it but, Lust snatched the vial away. She begged the sin not to repeat his mistake from years ago.

Meanwhile, the apothecary began to Claudia's shoulder. It didn't take too long as it was simply a matter of spreading a light green colored oinment on the wound. The salve had a curiously sweet scent. "There, all done."

Shleck sighed. "All right, all right...So long as I don't have to be around Pride." The lazy demon then looked to his kin. "So where to now?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image

Stand to show.

User Image

Claudia stood up, and moved her shoulder, it was a little stiff and it still hurt, but the salve was healing it quickly."Thank you sir." she said to the old man giving him her most arousing smile. She took Sir Lazy's arm and pulled him from the hut. She looked at her torn clothes, and sighed."Go to my house, and I can change, we can stay there and eat, or we can go back to the festival, or you can choose to crash wherever your comfortable in my house." She said as they exited the hut. She turned her accidentally seductive eyes on Shleck and waited for him to teleport them.

OOC: Sorry for the misunderstanding, and I;m also sorry it's taking e so long to get back to you, i've been grounded and I only get to get on on friday saturday and sunday. Are the sin's like truly related?Like brother and sister, or is that just what they've started calling each other because they have been together so long, and their powers came from the same place and all?

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image[I am so, so, SO sorry for my late replies. I just completely spaced, like, everything. Never happen again, I swear. And if it does, which it won't, you can string me up and beat me with a feather!]
Gabby squealed again when Adriana let C.J. into her room. "Oh, my gosh! His latest C.D.! I can't believe you got your hands on it, it only just came out! Thank you!" A big hug was thrown over the boy's shoulders, and any irritating music was nearly forgotten. I say nearly, because then Gabby pulled out her music player. It was lime green, thanks to the decorative Duck Tape covering it, and little speakers were plugged in the earphone outlet to maximize sound. "You guys ever hear the phrase 'two can play at that game?'" she asked mischeviously. And with that, she took the new music and turned up the volume. Sure, it was definitely unlikely to actually get loud enough for Gordan to hear, but it drowned out the distasteful music. Besides, how was one supposed to talk to her bestest-besties with a sound war being engaged. "Just ignore him. He's a regular bully, and he only does it for attention."
After answering the door, Anna had realized just how loud the music Gordan was playing truly was, and it bugged her how he was always messing things up. The jerk even had the cruel ability to make Gabby cry! And now, the day after her freaking birthday, he was doing it again! Well, no more. As the sister (even though she was the younger of the two), it was her duty to make that she herself was the only one who made fun of Gabby, and only in a nice way! Anna pulled on some sneakers, and marched across the street to Gordan's house. She knew which window was the one to his bedroom, having been sent to spy on him by her older sister in happier times, when the two had been dating. It was open, as usual, and Anna climbed onto the pane. "Sup, jerk-face." she greeted him. Thinking up a truly mean name to fit his personailty took more effort than he deserved. "I would suggest doing something to alleviate all this pent up anger. Have you kicked a kitten recently? Or perhaps you would rather hang Leroy Collins on the flagpole by his underwear agian." As she spoke, Anna skiped across his room and shut off his music. Sure, it would bug him, but what was he going to do? Punch her? Okay, he might. Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image
Shleck was literally dragged out of the apothecary's hut by Lust. One could almost feel sorry for the sin. Once outside, Shleck slumped on the ground and was about to head off to sleep yet again. Thankfully, Claudia stopped the lazy demon from doing so with one last favor. She asked the sin to take her to home. From there, he could do whatever he want. What really enticed Shleck, was the thought of Claudia's bed. He had been inside her room before and knew of how comfortable the bed was. "OK..." Shleck began to draw out another circle around the two sins, before teleporting to Lust's home, but more specifically, her bedroom.

The two appeared directly on top of Claudia's bed. Shleck immediately lied down and curled up into a ball. From there it was smooth sailing.

(I'm not quite sure. I think it's kind of a spiritual thing so maybe the second idea. Maybe Rose can decide.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:26 pm
Gino decided that attacking first was a bad idea, and being taunted confirmed Pride had great faith in his abilities. Then again, he was Pride. Nevertheless, Gino abstained and decided to fight Pride's taunt with one of his own. "Ladies first, I insist." Gino said with a slight smile. He would counter or dodge if necessary, but this time, he wanted blood, and if Pride did not bleed, Gino wanted a flesh wound, well either that or one of his fingers.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image

Stand to show.

User Image

Claudia got a little dizzy as they teleported. She was surprised when they landed on her bed, but really not all that much.She yawned herself as the other sin lay down and drifted off with such ease, the salve was making her entire body warm and she would be purring if it was any other time. She got off the bed almost crawling, and got a pair of shorts, and a loose tank top, she went to the bathroom stipping her torn bloody clothes.She put on the new ones careful not to remove the salve, and then she went back to her room. She crawled onto the bed careful not to jostle Shleck even though it probably wouldn't matter."Goodnight shecky." She said curling up to his side, yawning she too drifted into sleep.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Lord Zerix rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:22 pm
The Assassin was as equally confident as himself. Good. Pride had no interested in dealing against an adversary without hubris, for he could not take absolute advantage of them in such a scenario. His sword slid from over his shoulder leveled parallel to his left arm, the outstretched limb moving his fingers backwards in a show of bravado as if encouraging the Assassin to stand in place. "Ladies is it? I thought I was fighting a man, not some whelp playing at becoming a warrior." Dashing forward the Sin quickly charged forward, his blade extending in a straight lunge for his opponent's left shoulder.  
omgIisonfiyah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:17 pm
((I read the front page, and it says I get a +3 to my rolls, lets just hope the damn dice don't screw me over.))

Gino did not respond, instead, he drew his own sword and decided to parry, figuring if he was successful he would attempt an attempt with either his hidden blade or try for a cloning technique.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lord Zerix rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:24 pm
((Ha. And you thought you were going to get screwed by the dice.))

The speed of the Assassin's parry had completed negated the strength of his thrust, leaving his blade skidding away to force the demon to backpedal. I'll be damned. Have I truly gotten that rusty? His attempt to strike had carried more of his strength than he had originally thought to provide, a testament to the Sin's mentality judging his current foe to be worthy of facing him. Rolling his right shoulder, his left palm gently holding onto his limb to relax the muscles beneath his black garb, Adarian leveled his sword for another strike. Alright. Let's see just how things go for the second round... Pride charged forward for a horizontal slash aiming for the midriff, the intent of his renewed actions to force him to be caught off-guard rather than wounded.  
omgIisonfiyah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:00 am
((lol, that certainly is weird))

Same as before, Gino used his sword to parry, he was going to get an opening and hit Pride, no matter what. Dragon Fist or Cloning should give me an edge, but only if this block fails to stop him. Gino thought simply.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lord Zerix rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:23 am
((I know right?))

Again his strike was deflected to the side, leaving the demon skidding back from his lack of a successful attack. His thoughts centered around the impossibility unfolding before his eyes; he was actually losing to a mere Asssasin? How was that even possible? Stepping back his blade still vibrated from his own redirected might, his right arm stinging in Adarian's eagerness to prevail. He should have known better. Clearly his inactivity had weakened him far more than he dared to admit, even to himself in the recesses of his mind, and Pride refused to accept the scene unfolding. He would not lose. The mere thought that such an outcome could exist was enough to infuriate the Sin. Going in for yet a third attack he dashed around to the Assassin's left side, his sword swinging from his left hand in a split second change of arms to provide the best chance of breaching his adversary's formidable defenses.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image

Stand to show.

User Image

In her dream it was the old times. Before the author was a character.He was just the owner it was when they almost all died.Instead of being saved the pages of the book caught.The fire licked through their realm destroying characters and landscapes alike. Claudia tried to get away she ran and ran, but at last she stumbled and the fire came for her it bit at her and nipped until she engulfed and she could feel her skin burning and her flesh and hair melting...

Claudia screamed and thrashed hitting something solid. She impacted hard and sat bolt upright to find that it was Sheck.She realized she was still screaming, and she brought herself to stop she brought her knees up and draped her arms around them. She looked at Shleck waiting to make sure he didn't wake up.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

omgIisonfiyah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:52 pm
((Edit: Damn dude, you just got shafted! OoO/ ))

Gino turned and parried, sure he was beginning to feel his stamina draining, but he was highly trained for an occasion such as this. When Pride made his next attack, Gino swung his sword and blocked, knocking the sin off guard. Seeing the opportunity, Gino stabbed forward, attempting to pierce the sin through where his heart would normally be.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games