Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:02 pm
" The sky isen't even turning a orange so morning won't be for awhile longer. " Antoinette said looking at the color of the nights sky. " He's alright gaven is on the roof the train car right now "  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:08 pm
"Oh okay, forgive me, I've never been good at judging time. And on the roof?" Akahana asked. She leaned out the doorway to see the top of their train car.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:15 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
"Oh okay, forgive me, I've never been good at judging time. And on the roof?" Akahana asked. She leaned out the doorway to see the top of their train car.

Gaven leaned over the side of the train his hair hanging down. He was veiwing Akahana upside down as he heared her. The vampire held his arms out for her. " Jump " Gaverocoh told akahana " I'll pull you up "  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:57 pm
xtigsx

Akahana's eyes lit up at his offer.
She took his hands and jumped, and was pulled up onto the roof by him. "I've always wanted to be on top of a moving train." She said, twisting into a sitting position. Here, she could finally get fresh air.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:28 pm
" Not mutch to see on the top of a train " Gaven admited looking around a the empty metal tops. They could see clear to the front of the train nothing blocked their view. " I come up here for the stars " He said laying back on the roof and tucking his arms behind his heads. " Nothing is more splended then the heavens themselves"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:58 am
(( just a heads up, I will be busy for the next twanty four hours at work. So will not beable to post at alll. Please just go around my characters without leaving them behind thanks ))  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:39 am
Proper looked tired and amused at Gaven's antics with Akahana. He looked at Antoinette,
" I hope they dont get to close, i might get jealous." he said slyly, half his face lifted up in a smile. But his heart wasnt in it. His mind was still on Diem. His uncle was, to say the least, highstrung. Luckily, he was very loyal as well. They would be safe as long as he could get them to the Dead Hotel in time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:43 am
naturerage
Proper looked tired and amused at Gaven's antics with Akahana. He looked at Antoinette,
" I hope they dont get to close, i might get jealous." he said slyly, half his face lifted up in a smile. But his heart wasnt in it. His mind was still on Diem. His uncle was, to say the least, highstrung. Luckily, he was very loyal as well. They would be safe as long as he could get them to the Dead Hotel in time.

" Of which one ?" Antoi asked curious as she took out some needel work. She began to work out of the duffel bag embroidering a small peice of cloth. A pass time from a life time ago she coulden't get over. " Gaven's just making the best of a bad situation. So why so frustraited? "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:48 am
Proper sighed,
" Ill let you figure who out." he said, then sighed again," dont get me wrong, my uncle is a good person and youd be hard pressed to find someone like him, but he's not exactly the easiest person to get along with. He is really highstrung and mildly crazy. He has a terrible sense of humor..." Proper could go on, but he felt very tired speaking of his uncle.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:52 am
naturerage
Proper sighed,
" Ill let you figure who out." he said, then sighed again," dont get me wrong, my uncle is a good person and youd be hard pressed to find someone like him, but he's not exactly the easiest person to get along with. He is really highstrung and mildly crazy. He has a terrible sense of humor..." Proper could go on, but he felt very tired speaking of his uncle.

" ...Well then your sleeping with them both. " Anotinette guessed instead of figured it out. " If your going to sleep around please do it when we leave the car. Thats the rule for gaverocoh so its your rule now to " She warned ." Arn't we all just alittle bit mad? "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:06 am
Proper blushed violently at the mention of sleeping around,
" I would never!" He started, then said, much more quietly, " I guess your right. He and i just have different views. He is...quite old-fashioned."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:30 am
Akahana scoffed. "There is SO much to see on tops of moving vehicles," she said cheerfully, then she paused. "Well, maybe just to me. Whenever my family went on long road-trips I'd love staring out the window, just looking at trees for miles on the highway. But yeah, the stars. They're beautiful. I could never tell if I was looking at a star, a planet or a constellation though..."

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:53 pm
Akahana got up and started walking to the edge of their train car. She leaned over the side and caught the roof of another car, and climbed on. "This is also something I've always wanted to do." She kept crossing the cars, careful not to fall or to wander too far away from where Gaven was laying.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:13 pm
Antoinette drew the needel threw the cloth again thinking on Propers reaction. " We view the world threw diffrent eyes ,but were really all here for the same reason to exsist. " She said with a slight smile." Old-fashion ? well could you blame some one from the 17th century to be anything but old fashion. Thats like telling a dog to be a cat." The vampiress said pleased with the conversation." Or saying that your to much of a warlock you'd simply have to get rid of those wings. We are people from the 17th centery and have lived threw many years after that. Soooo.....I like balls and dancing,but I also like watching Docter Who on netflix. " Antoi admited drawing the needel down again. " ...Oh what are we talking about again ? " she asked absent minded.

----
" Careful You'll be a bloody mess on the track s" Gaven warned " I'm not going to tell you how hard it will to make a meal out of you if all you are is ground hamberger beneath the rails. " He teased  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:16 pm
(( o.o Nate-kun your avatar appears to be providing mood lighting to the forum ))  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games