Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Tokyo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:43 am
K a i t o xx S h i o n

VOCALOID 00-02

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Being picked up by a girl younger than him by at least three years was not party, and certainly scared him a bit. Not until being shoved up against the wall and slammed down into his own carpet, his back throbbed and his eyes welled up with tears- what did he do wrong? It always seemed like someone was blaming him for something, whether it was flapping skirts to publicly undressing and chasing little girls...like a pervert. He didn't want to cry, he really didn't want to at that moment, but was there any choice? The only source of delight was that one surprise visit from his teal-haired friend who now was leaving along with the Boukaloid. She apologized profusely, Miku was always one to think of herself when things went wrong, what a giving soul. One single silver drop fell from his cornea- could an android cry? Apparently so as it streaked down his pale cheeks and down to his chin. He did not utter a single world, he was beaten until he was raw now- being insulted by the only brother he had along with him, and even more so by the yellow-haired girl who looked nicer than she really was.

Like he said before, his back throbbed with immense pain, his straggled body on his red carpet, still and unmoving, his jacket misplaced as one knee rose in the air as the other leg laid down. All this time he was trying to be positive, bright and confident of each new day- was he really a 'jerk' and a...'moron'? It was no use trying to make others like him, no matter what he did- buy them things, go out on trips with them, chat and socialize while he had a busy schedule with his upcoming Append release, not to mention his new V3 coming out as well. But to be called such harsh words really toned him down, he didn't move- just small and heavy breaths rising from his chest- what was that hurting feeling inside him? Like a...beating of knives and depression...was it his heart? He didn't know it could hurt this bad.

But at least he had a heart.
MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

OOC: Kaito THOUGHT, the little ' ' parts are thoughts, not actual dialogue, dialogue goes like this obviously " ". Just hope this clears it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:31 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Mikuo Hatsune and Neru Akita

Mikuo and akaito looked at each other then at Neru's broken katana they picked up each piece and put it in a bag akaito looked there gas to be some way to get the katana fixed Neru loved this sword we can't just throw it away" mikuo modded " if my memory serves the man who made the katana is still very much alive we can go find him and have him repair the sword Neru won't calm down until it's fixed and what amaranthine said was true nobody here gives Neru any credit what stops her from going back to rome almost nothing and that's bad Neru is one of our most powerful fighters because of her stamina and endurance plus she's a good friend and it would be wrong to let her just go miku you and kaito go to Neru's house and calm her down while me and akaito go find the sword maker this is our only option since were running on a,schedule I think we should hurry up" akaito modded and grabbed the bag they hurried out and started to look for the man but he was no were in sight Neru was home crying her eyes out she hadn't cried this hard in years her fathers death Played in her head like it was yesterday and it chilled her to the bone the twins frowned hugging Neru " were sorry Neru we know you must be in pain but don't worry I bet you your sword will be fixed good as new and then you'll be happy again" they both said Neru kept crying but modded she placed her head on her pillow and tried to fall asleep but she couldn't she was so sad the,twins sang her happy songs to cheer her up they smiled when a She looked a little happy but they wondered what had happened they didn't press the subject and let Neru relax so she wouldn't cry anymore they smiled and brought Neru food that she didn't eat they told her about all the fun they had with Yoko and how much they loved her and Neru Neru smiled and tried to rest a but so she wouldn't be so depressed anymore

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:14 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku watch Kaito, which she felt so sorry for him, she decide to buy him some ice cream to cheer him up. She quickly leave to the grocery store, she picked out five pint sizes of his favorite kind ice creams then pays for them. After she left, she return to his apartment and enters the kitchen to store them in. She take out strawberry ice cream and walk to him, she felt so shy as she handed him, she try her best to smile, "Cheer up, Kaito-kun, Neru-chan didn't mean to hurt you. I am not sure you like strawberry flavor, but ice cream is your favorite type of food." she told him to cheer him up, then she sat down next to him, placing the ice cream next to him.

...True my heart and love...

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:27 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Shion Akaito

Mikuo and akaito ran through out the city looking for this old man that made Neru's katana but with no luck they couldn't find him akaito was panting hard "how hard is it to find this old man" mikuo looked "maybe he dosent want to be found"akaito looked back "that's stupid how is he suppose to live his life all alone that's a scary thought" mikuo laughed and they kept searching when they came across a man head to toe in black sitting on a red carpet with a katana that looked like Neru's they walked over to him "hey are you Ichiro" the man looked" what if I am" akaito jumped with joy "then you can fix Neru's katana she needs it badly" Ichiro looked "go away I don't fashion katanas for the yakuza anymore" they looked "come on old man please the girl who wields this sword needs it back she loved t his sword"the man looked"you mean natsus daughter needs this sword well well has the little spot fire turned into a hottie" the old mans smile was lecherous mikuo looked mad but he knew they had to keep his mouth shut but akaito didn't"boy is she ever" akaito said Mikuo smacked akaito in the back of the head Ichiro looked then smiled grabbing all his stuff "let's go then" he walked back with mikuo and akaito

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:58 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku sigh with a smile and pat on his back, and stood up, "I better get going, so please get ready for concert and the dance. It's very nice to seeing you, Kaito-kun." she told him softly, hoping to cheer him up and heading out, but she stop and look at her crush for a small moment, "Ja nee." she said good bye to him and walk out of apartment, then head towards to the street until she heard her prayer as she soften her look and close her teal eyes, "Queen of the Olympian, this is Makarov Dreyar from Fairy Tail Guild. I have a really terrible news, I'm not clearly sure you knew Alexander Xanatos, but he's with Xehanort and plan to use him for something about body link." she listen to Makarov warning about Xehanort's evil plan. She continue to listen to him with eyes closed and deep breath, "... and please get over at Magnolia, so we can talk about it, before you warn everyone in Olympian about this threat." he told her for final prayer, then Miku open her eyes as she gasp in horror, of course she and Articuno knew a little about Xehanort, but she can't see everyone she knew in danger. She have to go there and telepathic to her ice friend, "Articuno-chan, we are going to meet someone, this is emergency." "Right behind you, Miku-chan." they sent a message and then Miku cloak herself in her pure white feather and disappear to Magnolia along with Articuno.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:23 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku and Zatsune appear in the dark alley, and the queen pull out her aquamarine cell phone to text her friends.

"Minna! Miku-san is no longer a threat because she's going to help me to stop someone name Xehanort and realize her romantic feeling has been return. Be on your guard. -Hatsune Miku

She sent it to her friends to let them know Zatsune won't hurt everyone. Articuno take the human form, yet Miku heard her phone ringing and look at her message from all Vocaloids. They made an agreement and understanding that Zatsune is no longer a threat, she look at Zatsune with a warm smile, "The good news is they won't attack you, but I didn't get a reply from Mikuo-san, Rin-chan and Len-kun, Shion-kuns, and Neru-chan yet." she told her counterpart a good news. Zatsune smiles at her back, "Then I have nothing to worry about, then let's go." she told her with a kind smile, that she have returned from her old feelings and personality. Miku look at Articuno with a smile, "You may spent time playing with my friends, and I will get ready to dance practice with friends that I'm looking forward to." she told her friend as Articuno smiles at her and run off to find them to hang out with. Two counterpart look at each other and head to the bookstore to search for History of Nirvana.

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:45 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

after the sword was fixed and the man dissapered neru smiled at the fact that her father sword was fixed after that mikuo and akaito plus the twins found miku walking with zatsune neru took out her sword and mikuo and the twins took out there weapons " miku why are you walking with zatsune she's the enemy" neru looked at zatsune and miku " she's not gonna hurt us is she"[/color] mikuo nodded " somethings different i can sense it" akaito looked around " well if she is different then she's not so bad isn't that a godd thing" neru nods the twins calm down but look " alright miku if you say so" they put away there weapons so does everyone else

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:19 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Before the counterparts enter the store, Zatsune heard her friends voice as she hide behind Miku from being endangered as she saw them taking out their weapons. Miku listen to them, the held her hands up to calm them down, "Please remain calm, Miku-san and I are looking for a book about legend called Nirvana. She will help the mages and the Olympians to destroy the dangerous device. And she really to see her boyfriend again." she explains to them about why Zatsune return to Japan. She look down to stare at her shoes with a smile on her face as her hands are together front of her mini shirt as she begin to cry, "She's been tricked by Xehanort, and please lower your weapon, sh might think you will hurt and not trusting her." she plead her friends to lower her weapon. Zatsune heard her as she give her former friend a worry, "She's telling the truth, yet I still have Millennium Necklace, and it will help us for future." she told them very brave as she frown.

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:24 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku

No matter how hard I tried...

Zatsune grab Miku's wrist to walk away because she doesn't like to wait for any more answers. Before they enter the book store, they use digital power to disguise themselves without any paparazzi around. Miku dressed up as white tank top and blue short denim jean with white sandal, she let her hair tied in pony tail. Zatsune, however, dress up as seductive teen summer model, only on mini black skirt and strapless red top to expose her abdominal, then her hair is way down to her leg, yet her shoes are like Miku, but in lacy tied her leg. Miku dropped her jaw in shock, "Your seductive habit haven't changed, haven't you." she wailed about her habit of bringing out of boys, older or older teen boys. Zatsune look at her with an evil smile, just thinking about being flirt towards male, "Unlike you, boys always drools on me. They only look at you as cute and innocent girl. I know you fall in love with Shion Kaito, he's a good type for you." she told her to tease or messing with Queen's cute personality and her crush. Miku begin to blush about Kaito really big like a cherry. She shook her head, and slightly pouting cutesy, "Le... Let's just go to book store." she tries to change the subject and walk in the public along with Zatsune and enter the store to find the legend about Nirvana.

... My counterpart has the light and hope

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:21 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

Len and rin looked at zatsune and scoffed " her seductive habits really when she's not being an insane person the one who has seductive habbits is neru plus not so many boys flirt with you" rin said len nodded living with neru things were diffrent she saw boys smile and flirt with neru without fear but of course neru wouldn't admit it len looked " mirror lets follow miku and zatsune" rin nodded and they walked to the book store

wolf of warriors
Crew

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:33 pm
wolf of warriors
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

neru looked at mikuo " its whatever rin and len let zatusune think what she wants the only person who will be her friend is miku i know i won't talk to her she's done to much damage and i don't feel like being friends but enough lets follow her and keep an eye on zatsune" mikuo nodded " yes i don't trust her she's done to much damage" nero and him both walked to the book store

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:30 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku and Zatsune walked in the bookstore to the history section, Miku take the right, while Zatsune take the left. They are start looking for the history of Fiore Kingdom. Although some of boys notice both counterparts, few of them flirts on Zatsune, while couple are trying to hit on Miku because of her cuteness. After a long searching, Zatsune found the History of Fiore Kingdom. Zatsune pulled it out and turn her head towards to Miku, "Miku, I found it." she said quietly because she doesn't want to get enough attention from everyone, otherwise this is crazy. Miku heard her as she turn around and look over to see the cover and title. They look at each other, knowing they found it, so they walked out to clerk and paid their money. Miku look at her counterpart a little, "By the way, do we feel like we have been watched?" she ask her counterpart, gets pretty clueless about Kagamine, Mikuo, and Neru watching them. Zatsune listens to her, then she look around, and shrug as they walk out the book store with a book held by Zatsune's hand. Miku look at Zatsune with a kind smile, "Ano, do you want head to Karaoke Bar, like the old times?" she asked her a question to hang out, then Zatsune smiles, "Like the old times." she replied and they heading to Karaoke Bar.

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:41 pm
wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

"Life is short, so make good out of the time you have!"

<-Click For My Goddess Fan!
For those close to me...

Lust, being a demon and a sinner of the Underworld had vanished the moment she had entered the living world and was brought back to her Chambers before she awoke from her unconscious and first time entering the gates of the living. Inferno and Voltori (A new Phoenix that has yet to have been added), took Zai from the house and disappeared into his designed location, but Zelkova was left in this house, unaware of him being brought him. Entering the living world, for a demon, is extremely draining if they do not enter through their comfortable portal or even through a self created portal into the living wrong, which may explain the reason that Zelkova has been unconscious for so long.

Finally regaining a bit of his consciousness, Zelkova opened his golden eyes to find himself inside of an unfamiliar home. He remained laying as if he were just coming out of a sickness and needed time to regain the energy he had once had. His head turned to examine the lavished home he was inside. "Where... am I..?" Streamed from his tired lips, gently grazing anyone's ears if he was even heard. He tried to recall what had happened, but all he had was blanks. He laid there, his thinking process moving unnaturally slow and his realization of the situation coming in fast.

He sprung from his bed, his eyes searching around the room quickly as if to search for something extremely important. "Miku!? Neru!" He shouted as if hopped out of bed and realized his Goddess weapon was nowhere near him. He was panicking, believing that they had both been killed or have been kidnapped by someone.

… I will protect them with all that I have!
Click For My Goddess Scythe! ->

Nobody Knows:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:21 pm
Arru_Akki
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku and Zatsune arrive at Karaoke Bar, Miku let her counterpart sing on the stage. Zatsune is about protest, but Miku gave her a smile, "Please, your fan might miss you, I know you are nervous about controlling your singing turning sins, but in your heart, you have goods side. Trust me," she said softly and left to the table and start reading abut Nirvana. Zatsune look at the stage and walk towards to the bartender for a request. Few minutes late, the light begin to low, as Zatsune appear and gulp in nervousness. Miku sees her and put up in sweet smile and mouthed, "Gamatenne." she encourage her, then she begin to sing, Meikyu Butterfly by Nana Mizuki
While back home, Yuuki Kai and Articuno, who came by to play with young singer in Hatsune Residence, watching a news and anime. When Zelkovia shouts, two girls jumped and look at each other, and they rush to the room and Yuuki slide the door open, "are you okay?" she ask him in such sweet voice, Articuno rush to him to calm him down, "He... Hey, Zelkovia! Miku-chan and Neru-chan are back from Underworld, they are not hurt, but they nearly discovered by undead and demon. Miku-chan's foster dad saved them, although good thing that fire boy is gone. I can't sense his fire," she told him to calm him down, but she sneered that Zai disappearance. Yuuki look at her playmate scary.

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:58 pm
wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1

Zelkova Keyaki

User ImageUser Image

"Life is short, so make good out of the time you have!"

<-Click For My Goddess Fan!
For those close to me...

In his panicking state of mind, Zelkova didn't know what he was going to do, everything to his current understanding of the situation was horrible and it was all his fault. That was, until he heard a familiar voice. His eyes moved towards Articuno and relief shot through his face. "Articuno!" He had shouted as he embraced her with a tight hug. He listened to what she was saying and released her, sitting on the bed and relaxing while taking in the information she had provided him. With everything that had happened prior, taking in new information would have been a bit difficult so relaxing was his first priority. After calming down for a few minutes, he took in the information smoothly and smiled at her. "I am so very glad that everyone is okay.. I don't know what I would have done if anything had happened to you guys down there.." He uttered softly to Articuno before jumping onto his feet once again.

His eyes strolled over to Yuuki and a curious expression appeared on his face. A gentle smile and a sweet tone emerged from his lips, "Who might you be?" Of course, this sort of answer was something he wanted immediately and he didn't mind if Articuno spoke of her existence to him in her place, but if his curiosity wasn't filled in a decent amount of time, well.. Zelkova might have to get a bit close and personal with Yuuki in order to have her inform him of her existence. At the same time, Zelkova had his hands behind his back in a posture that seemed as if he was holding onto something, and to the mortal eye, he was holding nothing, but to him, his hands were gripped around the portal that allowed his Goddess Weapon would fall from. Pulling the weapon, his long fan liked object appeared from behind him and landed parallel from the ground and staying in place behind his lower back as if to be an accessory rather than a weapon.

… I will protect them with all that I have!
Click For My Goddess Scythe! ->

Nobody Knows:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games