Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:25 pm
Fenrir decided that letting him go, instead of killing him like he so wanted to, was a more tactically wise decision. But first, a little subterfuge. "Really? Hah! The King has his corpse hanging in the castle right now, and it's just as dead as it was when he killed him! Have you ever seen your holy Blood before? In person? What makes you think that that guy isn't just trying to use you guys for power? He's a fake, nothing more than a con! And you believed him! Pathetic!" he hoped the man would be stupid enough to fall for it, run back and convince everyone else that they were being played, and best case scenario, kill Blood, worst case, they all die by him instead, leaving him lacking an army. Win win.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:28 pm
The Cultist ripped Fenrir's hands off of him, falling to the floor sadly. "Blood uses us... I know it, but we like it when he does so. He's the god of evil. What do we expect? To be spared? I don't know.... Kill me..." He grabbed Fenrir's daggered hand. "KILL ME PLEASE! END MY TORMENT!!"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:35 pm
Fenrir grabs him by the hair and pulls him up to eye level, "Didn't you just hear me? Blood's dead! Swift killed him with his own hands! I saw it with my own damn eyes! That man is a fraud! Swindling you pathetic lowlifes into worshiping him instead of the real Blood!" he pulls his dagger arm away, "Besides, you're not even worth dieing... Because not even hell wants your pathetic sod that you call a life."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:41 pm
Rain sighed, looking to the house beside her. She didn't think anyone lived there now, not in the shape it was in. But she was suspicious. Rain quietly went around to the front, thankful for enough darkness to cover her. She opened the door, wincing at every creak. She kept her breathing calm and steady; this wasn't anything really new for her.

Rain checked out every room before heading to the next one, just to be safe. She didn't trust this place, but if no one was here, it was somewhere to hide out until she could find- the thought was cut off as she reached the bedroom. Deep, rhythmic breathing emanated from the cracked door. All common sense said to turn and leave. But who was living in a run down dump like this?

Rain held her breath, and peered in to see the sleeping figure. She nearly gasped at her luck; and at her sudden danger. Caught in his sleep. How much easier... No... She couldn't pretend it would be easy, that would only serve to get her killed. Rain edged closer, silently baring steel as she bared her teen in a snarl. For her family, for her friends.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:05 pm
Blood arched his back, the creaking of the door waking him up. Usually when his house creaked, it was for something stupid like a change in water pressure in the pipes, but he was thankful because it protected from potential intruders, like the one in his room now. Now that his eyes were slightly open, but still seemingly closed, he could identify her as... Rain? Strange, but nevertheless, a woman with a knife and a face covered with the intent to kill was never a good thing. He rested his body, pretending to have just randomly stretched in his sleep. When she got a little closer, he would pin her.

His mind began to wander. What after he pinned her?

The cultist pulled out a switchblade and flicked it open. "I always thought he was alive. I prayed to him and I heard his voice every time. He urged me to do the things that made me happy. I heard him whisper in my ear every time I killed someone, felt his hand on mine as I thrust knives through people's necks. Now he's dead... SO SHOULD I!!!" He said, slitting his throat, gurgling out the words, "Blood, I join you..." before collapsing to the floor, breathing his last.

Draid walked into the tower. "What I like best about this one is that there are wind direction thingies everywhere. Your night scope might help with the low visibility." He set out the bipod and looked through the scope at one nearby. "Hit that one. If successful, it'll be turning the other way."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:15 pm
Rain paused as he stretched, then continued once the steady breathing continued. She edged closer, her heart beating faster as she realized she had to climb onto the bed to reach him. Carefully makif her way, she knelt by him, ready to... Kill? Did she really want to kill him now? How many of her friends were tortured, begging for death, before they were released? No, she wouldn't do that. She brought the knife up, making sure it would have the momentum to go straight through his heart.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:20 pm
Fenrir compulsively laughed, not believing a simple lie would cause his suicide. "Oh well. He deserved it anyway." with that, he left, leaving the 'Hostess' to clean up the mess.

He makes his way to the castle, passing through the town.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:45 pm
Blood acted at once. His hand shot out, catching Rain's hand so she couldn't release the dagger. His other hand went for a hook to the face. If Serenla was to allow the punch to connect, he would then use her daze to his advantage, bucking his hips up and rolling them both over onto the floor, him on top of her. If she allows that to happen, he would twist the dagger facing her, trying with all of his strength to drive in into her neck.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:49 pm
Rain yelped, leaning back so it just barely hit her chin, still pushing her off balance enough to push on top of her. As the knife turned to face her, she shot out to grab his wrist with one hand, and her hilt of the blade with the other. She strained to keep the blade away, simultaneously trying to through him off balance, squirming and bucking to push him off.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:57 pm
Blood had his base of gravity low to the ground, so Rain's squirming did little to throw him off balance. He suddenly changed his push on the dagger to a pull, in an attempt to wrench it from her hand and throw it too far away for her or him to grab it. Without it, he would win. From this position, he could beat her unconscious.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:59 pm
Fenrir, passing by, overhears the commotion and runs into the abandoned house to find Rain pinned by Blood. He immediately tackled him off of her, pinning him to the floor instead.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:01 pm
Blood immediately put one foot under Fenrir's stomach, pushing upwards with all his might. He grabbed Fenrir's wrists, trying to force them up too. If Rain got up, god knows what would happen. He had to get up before she did.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:05 pm
Quickly jumping up, Rain flipped out another knife. She was pissed at his intrusion, furious even.

"Out of my way!!! I don't need your help, out of my way," she yelled, racing towards blood, now with two knives drawn.

((so nya...there goes that plan))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:05 pm
Fenrir holds onto Blood's wrists as well, making sure he was still on top of the b*****d, giving Rain time to recover. He headbutts Blood, sending pain in shock waves through his skull, but nothing compared to what Blood must be feeling.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games