Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:28 am
"True." Justine shrugged, taking the box itself with her as she left the hut. She made sure to take a longer path towards the manor, more in hopes of avoiding her Grandfather than anything. "How else are we possibly going to free you?" she answered cheerfully in reply, a broad grin plastered upon her lips. "This is the best method. If I don't turn out just fine, I'll just haunt you when I get bored of whatever hell...heaven...whatever has to offer."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:16 pm
"I should have expected as much." Raphael said, smirking had he been able to.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:34 pm
Once they eventually arrived at their destination, Justine took a deep breath. "....Weeeelll...if things don't go well, I guess you can say this is goodbye for now..." she spoke, a little hesitant to supposedly throw her life away. But alas, her fears did not stop her from doing as she promised. She gathered up some dirt and ash, mixed them together, and drew her own blood over the mixture.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:44 pm
"I will say this much..." Raphael began while Justine made the preparations. "...I apologize for being so unpleasant to deal with at first. I am--was--a guest in this body and did little besides complain and make ridiculous demands of you. Thank you for putting up with me thus far, and...I'm sorry for what I'm about to do to you." he said as Justine's blood trickled down onto the ash and soil.

The first drop was all it took for Raphael's soul to be rather painfully ripped from Justine's body, a silvery wisp in the air dancing around while the mixture of blood, ash, and soil glowed a faint and deep crimson red as it was picked up into the air. It was all swirled together, a small tornado dancing faster and faster until it was impossible to differentiate one material from another, and then it began to fade. Left in its place was a thankfully clothed vampire, hunched over on hands and knees as he recovered from the experience.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:08 pm
"Are...are you alright?" Justine asked meekly, simply standing there as she waited for Raphael's response - or lack thereof - after he'd recovered from the initial experience. What she just witnessed was nothing short of amazing. Grandfather's words were spoken true, it seemed. Hopefully, those of the maiden's - Justine's in this case - life swiftly coming to an end would not be.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:15 pm
There was fresh blood about. He could smell it. The only thing running through his mind at the moment was how hungry he was. When was the last time he'd gotten to feed from a mortal's neck? The hunger was unbearable, only making the already overwhelming smell of blood that much more intense. The deep purple of his eyes began to glow slightly from behind the pale blond hair that hung down hiding his face, a warning sign that the vampire in question was in no mood for reasoning. Without warning, Raphael suddenly sprung up and pounced at Justine, claws out to grab hold of her to keep his prey from escaping and his fangs bared, eager to fill his belly with a feast long overdue.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:37 pm
Justine guasped in surprise, flinching as the vampire reached over - ready to attack. After this initial reaction, she stood tall and firm, shutting her eyes tightly as she braced herself for impact. The ever so passionate beating of her heart, at this point, probably didn't help any.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:51 pm
Raphael tackled her to the ground, gripping her arms tightly as he held her down and thrust his open maw against her neck....but nothing happened. He stayed there for several moments, jaw trembling as if unsure of the choice of prey. His whole body began to shiver before finally sitting up suddenly and grabbing Justine's wounded hand, yanking it up to his face and lapping up the blood like a starved hound that just found a few scraps of food.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:18 pm
Justine, when she didn't feel any biting after being tackled to the ground for so long, she hesitantly opened her eyes to gaze up at Raphael. It seemed he went for her wrist instead, at least. She couldn't close her eyes again, let alone look away. She simply watched, quietly, as her blood was slowly drained away.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:25 pm
After getting enough blood in him to start thinking rationally, the glow to his eyes stopped and his once miniscule pupils returned to their normal size. He managed to pry himself away from the red stream that ran from Justine's hand and turned away. "....I'm sorry....You'll have to forgive me for that...crude display..." he said softly as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He was still shivering and had started to pant slightly. He was on the verge of breaking down again, but didn't want to risk draining Justine completely.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:45 pm
"It's...it's okay..." Justine murmured, her tone soft as she battled this immense feeling of diziness she currently faced. Perhaps, in a weak attempt to lighten up the mood she joked, "On second thought, you could make it up to me by getting off of me. You never know when someone might walk by and get the wrong idea."

{This somehow reminds me of the start of the RP.}

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:50 pm
((I love it when things come full circle. :3 ))

Without another word, Raphael got up and extended a hand to her. He didn't quite seem steady himself, and rather pale as well, but whether that was the vampirism or the lack of blood was hard to say.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:59 pm
{Same here. XD
Also, it seems like Justine's gone from creepy stalker, as originally intended, to a cheerful and perhaps naive Bunny Ears Lawyer. Roleplay characters just never seem to end up as I originally intend them. XDD}

"Thank you." Justine said, gladly accepting his hand and letting him help her up. For a few moments she just stood there, leaning slightly against the male as she tried to calm herself and regain composture. "So...what now?" she asked with a chuckle.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:12 pm
((That happens to me too, don't worry about it. XD ))

"I don't know about you, but I need another food source." Raphael said pushing her away slightly. "I may seem fine now, but just barely." he said dusting himself off a bit from being on the ground before.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:28 pm
[align-center]{XD}

"Very well. I wish you luck in your endeavor and I hope I'll see you again soon~" Justine spoke, a grin plastered upon her lips as she turned to walk off. "After all, I've got a promise to keep~" With that, she began to slowly leave - leaning on the nearby trees as she went along. It was difficult standing up on her own for long. She just...wanted to fall down and pass out, almost.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games