Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:33 pm
Snort Like A Pig

Hopefully you'll get to meet him! He's really nice and my friend dragged me to his fan fiction panel it was actually hilarious! xD Well I hope you'll get to do a group cosplay of Resident Evil another time D:
I officially have trust issues against Corgi's now, will always keep my headphones on me at all times, and I swore they took design ideas from Resident Evil 4 with how the parasites look... o-o
Bioshock I have no problems with, The 3rd game certainly was a lot different than the first two games but I like how the Bioshock Infinite DLC brought everything full circle though. Dead Space I love too but the whole atmosphere of the game gave me the creeps and the jump scares were more effected. I hate that sun jump scare so much, I stomped on that sun for a good ten minutes before moving on. >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:45 pm
DarkHellBoy19
Snort Like A Pig

Hopefully you'll get to meet him! He's really nice and my friend dragged me to his fan fiction panel it was actually hilarious! xD Well I hope you'll get to do a group cosplay of Resident Evil another time D:
I officially have trust issues against Corgi's now, will always keep my headphones on me at all times, and I swore they took design ideas from Resident Evil 4 with how the parasites look... o-o
Bioshock I have no problems with, The 3rd game certainly was a lot different than the first two games but I like how the Bioshock Infinite DLC brought everything full circle though. Dead Space I love too but the whole atmosphere of the game gave me the creeps and the jump scares were more effected. I hate that sun jump scare so much, I stomped on that sun for a good ten minutes before moving on. >_>

i hope he comes to chicago some time! i got to meet johnny bosch tho! god that guy voices everything! i gave him my phone and asked him to be my voice mail message as ichigo from bleach xd he's sooo niceee and i honestly didn't want to upgrade my phone for the longest time cuz i wanted to keep the voicemail crying IF I EVER MEET WESKER I AM ASKING HIM THE SAME THING, LOL emotion_kirakira

bahahah parasyte was actually made in the 1980's so if anything resident evil 4 probably took a few things from it xd !!! but i thought the same thing at first! i was like OMFG GANADOS!!!
LOL URGHHH I WAS SO SAD WHEN THE CUTE CORGI TRANSFORMED :C yeahhh that was def my only iff about infinite, it just didn't feel like bioshock but it was a greattt game on its own, i never played the dlc tho :c now i kinda want to if it brings every thing full circle... right now i'm playing shadow of mordor tho so i shouldn't spend money on games crying
samesamesame dead space atmosphere was so quiet and eerie and honestly sometimes disturbing o_o crawling exploding babies... yeah, those jump scenes got me good too... im so glad im not the only one xd i pretty much pooped my pants when i walked over what i thought was a corpse and it attacked me crying now i kinesis any body before i approach it to make sure it's dead crying  

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

David the Lone Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:32 pm
Hey I'm David and im a college student. I came to gaia online because i hadnt been on in like 5 years and am getting back into it
Anime, manga, videogames, D&D, are some things im into  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:40 pm
David the Lone Wolf
Hey I'm David and im a college student. I came to gaia online because i hadnt been on in like 5 years and am getting back into it

Hey! Nice to meet you, David! I'm Stephanie!
In the past year or so, I've gotten back into Gaia as well. Man, did I ever notice the changes. How are you liking it so far?

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

David the Lone Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:51 pm
Starz-N-Madness
David the Lone Wolf

In the past year or so, I've gotten back into Gaia as well. Man, did I ever notice the changes. How are you liking it so far?

I'm liking it. Still figuring everything out. Money has gone out the wazzu as millions are made in a few minutes. Used to be so much smaller amounts made.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:42 pm
David the Lone Wolf
Starz-N-Madness
David the Lone Wolf

I'm liking it. Still figuring everything out. Money has gone out the wazzu as millions are made in a few minutes. Used to be so much smaller amounts made.
Haha! Ya, I know- it's crazy! I miss when items were more affordable. All the things i like, i can't afford. *sadface*  

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

OnsenMark

Crew

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Starz-N-Madness
David the Lone Wolf
Starz-N-Madness
David the Lone Wolf

Haha! Ya, I know- it's crazy! I miss when items were more affordable. All the things i like, i can't afford. *sadface*

Yeah, but if you have something like a halo, or maybe DJs? You're set for LIFE.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:01 am
Hi everyone! I'm a woman from Hungary (Middle-Europe). I'm an office lady and I work in the local Library of my hometown.

I'm friendly, a little bit shy and easygoing.  

LonelyGentleRain

Brainy Genius

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:53 am
OnsenMark
Starz-N-Madness
David the Lone Wolf
Starz-N-Madness
David the Lone Wolf

LOL, you're funny! I like your avi!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:55 am
Will of Locksley
Hi everyone! I'm a woman from Hungary (Middle-Europe). I'm an office lady and I work in the local Library of my hometown.

Hi there! Welcome (:
I hope you are enjoying the Guild!

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

OnsenMark

Crew

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:29 pm
Starz-N-Madness
OnsenMark
Starz-N-Madness
David the Lone Wolf
Starz-N-Madness
David the Lone Wolf

Thanks; it's as close to Kamen Rider as I can get on here. (Which is funny, because two of the items look near IDENTICAL to the Accel Driver and the Engine Blade. [/tokusatsu nerd] )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:43 pm
OnsenMark
Starz-N-Madness
OnsenMark
Starz-N-Madness
David the Lone Wolf

Thanks; it's as close to Kamen Rider as I can get on here. (Which is funny, because two of the items look near IDENTICAL to the Accel Driver and the Engine Blade. [/tokusatsu nerd] )

Hey, that's true! It does look like kamen Rider! (:  

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

LonelyGentleRain

Brainy Genius

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:25 am
Starz-N-Madness
Will of Locksley

Hi there! Welcome (:

Thanks! I do. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:59 am
Will of Locksley
Starz-N-Madness
Will of Locksley

Hi there! Welcome (:

Thanks! I do. smile

I'm glad you are!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask cat_3nodding cat_4laugh

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

darklingtears

Friendly Gaian

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:56 pm
Hello everyone! My real name is Lisa. I am 20 years old and am from Missouri, but currently living in Iowa. I love pretty much everything that Rumiko Takahashi has made and have very little beef with the anime adaptations of them. I play a lot of video games, tabletop rpgs, card games, and board games in general. I also read a fair amount of manga, and fantasy, sci fi, supernatural genre books. I'm still in college so I have periods of my life where I seem to disappear off the face of the earth, but don't worry, I'm probably cramming for finals or some other important test. I enjoy watching anime, bad horror films, sci fi flicks, high fantasy movies, supernatural themed films, as well as superhero movies. My favorite food at the moment is ramen for three reasons: it's cheap, I can add a lot of stuff to it and make it as wholesome or lackluster as I please, the dairy monster and I are fighting right now and until that is settled I have a love hate relationship with pizza. I cosplayed as The Black Mage from final fantasy I at Naka Kon 2014. I am contemplating cosplaying as Invader Lum from Urusei Yatsura for Naka Kon 2016, but that depends on cost of materials and if I can get in shape in time.  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games