Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:53 am
im sorry if I sounded bossy or mean it just I've Had a crappy day yesterday and as for not posting, I was being kicked off the computer))
Janelle seemed to be glaring at somthing, even though she still had her eyes closed. when she heard Grimm she smirked." Perfect. I need a punching bag after that idiot lockstep." She muttered with a small growl. She got up and began looking for someone to hit.

((so anyone wanna fight Janelle smile )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:30 am
((@princess: I was just joking, though there really wasn't much we could do. I love how your character pretty much ignored the meteor thing
@Shining: Is he actually starting to get serious?))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

The wolf shakes her head as the spell starts to take a slight effect. She growls, unable to speak in this form, and dashes out of the feathers in an attempt to avoid most of the spell. She makes it out of the powder and feathers only to come to a sliding halt as she tries to not run into Janelle.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

((In case you want to join in. If Shining is okay with it))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:35 am
Still smirking, Will simply leaned to the left, using his guitar to knock the blast away with a quick swing. "C'mon, we're teammates. You can't expect me to fall for THAT." He taunted, fishing around in his pocket with a free hand, producing a pair of headphones. Plugging them in his guitar, he placed them over his ears, and began to play a quick power ballad, a dark blue aura surrounding him as he did. Suddenly, the aura dissipated, forming several blades of raw magic energy. Will grinned. Strumming at an insane speed, he sent each one in her direction, each having the intent to follow her until hitting SOMETHING.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:29 pm
((OMG gonk i totally forgot about that when i posted sweatdrop ))

when she saw Morrigan coming Janelle just barely dodged the red wolf. "hey watch it" she growled, looking back at Morrigan. slightly angered she made her sword appear again, as she glared at the wolf

((okay lets go on from there))  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:48 pm
(If he starts trying to kill you even then he's trying. Tho he's getting a bit tired from NOT trying to kill you.)
Watching her come running out of the sleep spell he could tell it had atleast an effect of getting her drowsy and slowing down her moves. Before his transformation ended he needed to make use of this person being a white mage. Lifting his hand to his chest a white light issued forth from him. "Heal" he muttered as the cut on his back slowly closed up before his clothing returned back to normal and everything resetting in a way.

Watching Janelle as she made swords appear as she glared at the wolf. Exhaling slowly Gamer wiped a bit of sweat from his forehead. It was taking a bit to hold back enough to make anything he did not have the power to kill but simply severely injure. That he could heal but he was not sure if he could bring someone back to life with his powers he hadn't tried it before and would rather not try it on one of the Hive 5 as a first test run.

(I don't mind 1v1v1)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:31 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana laughed, doing a few back handsprings to avoid the energy blades. Realizing they were following her, she continued to flip, sending her own dark pink energy at Will's to counteract them. Boy, was she loving her combined powers right now. "Didn't expect you to fall for it, Lockstep," she grinned. "Wonder if your attacks will still follow me if you're in front of me," she said, using her speed to get behind him.

I'm a HEX.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:59 pm
Will's grin grew wider as she deflected his attacks. That move took out most others... Once she was behind him, he ripped his headphones out of his guitar, and turned his head a full 180 degrees, facing her with a sickening crack. He simply said "Don't blink!" Before breathing a jet of mild poison mist at her eyes, intending to blind her for a few moments.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Katriana skipped back, still catching the mist in her eyes, but it was almost instantaneously nullified. "You forgot who my dad is, didn't you?" she sneered. "Mild poisons don't work more than an instant on me, Lockstep. Oh, and, for the record? Ew!"

I'm a HEX.

((Here's me hoping that didn't seem like a god-mod. And, in case those of you who've read my character's profile are still confused, here's why milder poisons won't work on her.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:22 pm
Will simply chuckled. "Who said I wanted you poisoned? I just needed some elbow room..." He said, as he began to strum a few quick chords. As he did, his mouth began to glow with a red light, as he began to spit fireballs around Hex in a circle in an attempt to limit her movement.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Katriana dropped to one knee and started spinning her arms in tight circles, fast enough they became blurs. The motion worked to suck the oxygen out of her direct surroundings, snuffing out the fireballs that were heading at her from the front. She cartwheeled around to avoid the rest, but one caught her arm. Katriana drew in a sharp breath at the sudden pain and grabbed her arm. It wasn't too bad of a burn, but it hurt like hell. She shot off a series of quick energy bursts. Maybe the combined bad luck energy would actually do something to Will for once.

I'm a HEX.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:01 pm
Will moved his guitar to his back, windmilling his arm and sticking out his chest, taking all of the blasts without so much as a wince. He then whipped his axe back around, and began to play furiously, a dark rift opening up near Katriana. Just as he was about to play the finishing note on the song, two of his razor-sharp strings broke, somehow wrapping themselves around each arm. In a slight panic, Will attempted to jerk free. HUGE MISTAKE. Wills arms, still holding the guitar, fell to his feet, leaving him armless and angry. "BAH! IT'S JUST A FLESH WOUND!!!" He cried, bouncing on the balls of his feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:07 pm

Katriana laughed. Yes! It'd worked! "Quoting Monty Python now, Lockstep? Can't play your guitar without arms, buddy! Or keep your balance too easily if I did this!" She ran at him and leapt, slamming her foot into his chest.

I'm a HEX.

((Hee hee. Nice quote, dude!))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:16 pm
(*Hands Jitter an internet award* Good show)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:22 pm
Will fell over, flailing his legs and whining before he began to laugh. "Your right Hex, I can't play without my arms! But, did you forget that my arms could play without me?" He said, a haunting melody ringing out from his guitar. His hands, though no longer attached to his body, still made their way across the strings, fingers moving as if nothing had changed. He began to cackle a bit as a shadowy miasma gathered over his shoulders, forming six new, muscular arms made of shadow in place of the old ones. He stood once more, cracking his knuckles. This just got a WHOLE lot more interesting.

(Thanks! I thought: "Hmmm... whats the WORST thing that could happen to Will, and well, you saw. XD)  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Katriana looked down at the guitar, then back at Will. "Aw, crap," she muttered.

I'm a HEX.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games