Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Shalendra Naevys Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:24 pm
..: Eric & Cæan Phantomen :..

User ImageUser Image
    xxxPoking the male on the cheek, Cæan tilted his head to the side slightly. Was he trying to mess with him? While he'd stated everything confidently and without a doubt in his mind, he was still wondering if this wasn't some form of dementia. “Hello?" he hummed softly yet still curious if the human would respond. Sealing up the little vial, he set the vial down a little ways off so in case he did start thrashing around like a lunatic, the worm-like parasites wouldn't be released again.

xxxForming up beside Shalendra, Eric remained rather quiet for a moment or two before gently patting his hand against the golden blonde hair of the female. "Sorry for the chatter inside. Everyone besides my father and myself have gone now though. You shouldn't cry though, Lady Shalendra. Just believe in destiny. Don't care what people say, just follow your own way. Don't give up and lose the chance; the return to innocence," he hummed softly as he attempted to comfort her. He was probably one of the weirder phantoms, having love knocking on his front door and yet still preferring to remain single. Or maybe he just hadn't found the one yet. He wasn't even sure what to think of it whatsoever.

{( Out.Of.Contact:: ~ )}

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:32 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Christopher didn't move nor did he respond to the touch, he was completely empty. Shalendra jumped at Eric's touch falling off of the railing on the balcony, her cat like senses react as she flipped herself just enough so she landed on her feet. She then quickly climbed up the side of her home till she got back up to the balcony, "S-sorry, I hadn't realized you had come in, and well, its not the chatter I dislike, its the silence soon to come" she said as she turned away from him trying to wipe away the tears.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:58 pm

User ImageUser Image
    xxxThe lack of a response made Cæan frown slightly before standing up and picking up the vial of worms. “I guess the nicest thing to do now would be to make sure the brain is completely dead in case the zombie thing should become an apocalypse," he sighed lightly as he moved the vial across the room and set it back onto the table. Making a scimitar form up out of mist in his hands, the phantom briefly muttered something unintelligible while spinning his sword to where his hand was on top of the hilt as the other held it in place. "And, yea, as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. Requiescat en pace."

xxxInhaling sharply at how the female had reacted, Eric let out a soft sigh when she returned. "Death is inevitable. We all are part of an endless cycle called life and death. We are born one day, and no matter what paths we may take in life, we will all eventually die," he responded calmly as he slid his hand past hers to wipe the tears from her face. He then flashed a gentle smile before sitting down on the railing himself. "I'm sorry for scaring you also. I should've knocked first, but like the ghosts we kind of are, my first thought was to walk through walls. Fortunately, I know better than to enter most female bedrooms until I've knocked first."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:08 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra sighed as she shook her head, "I know we all die, its when the living leave that I dislike the most" she said as she still didn't look at him. "It was hard on me when my brother left, my parents died not too long afterwards at his hands, ever since then all I have had for company have been the staff, none daring to get to close to me for fear of what my brother would do to them, though I know they care" she said. "I grew up without knowing anyone else".

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:29 pm

User ImageUser Image
    xxx"Well now that he is being dealt with, you are free to speak with other beings. You shouldn't have had to hide away in your estate because of some childish little boy throwing a tantrum. You should've slapped the stupid out of him sooner. I'd slap the stupid out of Yue or Tori without thinking twice about it," Eric sighed while trying to put it as nicely as was possible. Hear a soft whisper in his ear, he glanced down for a moment before raising his gaze again. "You still could've gone out and dated also. Just telling each of your dates that your brother was a little mentally unstable might've helped avoid deaths. You just had to think outside of the box instead of letting him control you. My father might've also just told me that they were obviously there for quite some time without ever being treated so they did more damage than he previously thought. What used to be Christopher Naevys will be buried appropriately. I'm guessing that he found out why he was behaving so oddly and spoke to you about it already since he spoke so vaguely?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:41 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra nodded, "When we spoke, I could see it in his eyes, there wasn't much left of him, I knew soon he would be gone, and I have tried dating, it hard when you live in an area mostly surrounded by human males who want a human woman" she said. "It doesn't matter now, my brother has been dealt with and you and your father are free to go" she said as her voice and heart hardened, her eyes grow cold. The tears stopped as she just looked out onto the rising moon, the chances of finding someone who would love her was very slim. And she finally accepted that, she had a house to lead and a home to keep safe for the people who stayed here, she would continue to go to the center to bring home those she feel she could save and weren't lost to the training of harsh masters.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:04 am

User ImageUser Image
    xxx"Nice way to turn a nice comment into something negative. I've just met Yue's secret twin sister," Eric muttered to himself before shifting into his mist form and leaving the room. When he showed up in his father's temp-lab, as he'd designated it, he raised an eyebrow when he saw his dad scrubbing the floor. "Cleaning up the blood before it stains?" "Yep." "Well, now that we've repaid our debt-" "It's yours. The kingdom still thinks I'm dead so it's yours. I wasn't king material when I became leader and it ended with our nation falling. You aren't me. You're like your grandfather before me; king material. I'm going to ask Shalendra if I might be able to remain a guest of her house. If she'll let me stay, I'd like you boys to visit me every once in a while and send me updates on the return of our homeland." Eric wasn't sure how to respond so he just stood in shock, watching his dad continue scrubbing up what was left of the blood.

xxxAfter having finished cleaning up the blood, Cæan shifted into his mist form and stopped by the door only to knock. "Lady Shalendra, may I speak with you?" he called out while lightly tapping his fingertips together.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:53 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra hearing Caean walked over to the door and opened it, "Come in" she said as she walked back to the balcony, the moon had risen, the light falling down on her making her fur and hair look less blonde and more silver. She turned to face him, her eyes looking as if they were glowing due to the reflection of the light.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:21 am
..: Cæan Phantomen :..

User ImageUser Image
    xxxStepping into the room, Cæan let his gaze flicker over the image of Shalendra standing beneath the moonlight. He could feel his heart skip a few beats, but attempted not to show he had become slightly flustered at the sight of the woman before him. "U-um. Milady? Ugh... God, I sound ancient when I speak formally... Anywho, I actually wished to speak with you about living arrangements. While my son wishes to return our homeland to it's previous glory and better, my people believe I'm dead and I... Well, I-I wasn't meant to be a king so I intend to leave my people in his hands and... And since we were originally in the slave market, I'm willing to remain here by your side... That is if you'll have me," he started in a somewhat hesitant voice. His hesitation then led to partial stutterings in which he continued tapping his fingertips together nervously.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:25 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra's face softened a bit as she heard what he was asking of her, it meant she wouldn't be alone at least in her home, "I give a home to those who want one, you have paid the debt and now you are free, the decision is yours to make" she said as she gave her answer. She was fine with him wanting to stay here with her, she was actually very happy that he would stay with her, just, part of her wished Eric would to but she knew his decision was made and that she should not long for him. She found it curious when she heard Caean's heart sound strange for a few seconds, "If this is what you want I am happy to know that you will be staying" she said.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:59 am

User Image
    xxxSmiling lightly, the auburn haired male nodded slightly. "This was my choice and I'm sure that Eric will understand my reasons for choosing to stay here. It makes me extremely happy knowing you'll have me," Cæan rumbled in a voice that seemed only a couple of octaves lower than Eric's voice. Raising his bluish-purple eyes back up from his tapping fingertips, his smile grew a little more shy. "If it's any consolation, I liked you for you rather than appearances. Beauty fades, but personality is forever. You should come back inside soon also. It'll be raining soon and it's already pretty chilly out there. I wouldn't want you to catch a cold.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:20 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra stood there for a bit longer on the balcony as she watched the clouds roll in, "Its not that cold" she chuckled, it felt nice to know not everyone was leaving her behind. She walked inside and shut the balcony doors, sighing she sat down on her bed and held herself a bit as she continued to stare out of the window, her tail curled around her as it flicked a little. Suddenly her eyes rolled back as she passed out unconscious, her fur wet with sweat as a fever struck her, her breathing had quickened and became heavy, she shivered as she felt cold.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:29 pm

User Image
    xxxAs soon as it happened, Cæan moved quickly to catch the female before she could hit the floor. "This isn't good... Wonder what caused this... It's far better that I stay not only for my benefit, but because she's more vulnerable than she thinks," Cæan breathed out while lifting Shalendra up and quickly moving her to a bed. Wrapping her up in blankets, a common method to sweat out any fever, he gave a shrill whistle so as to alert the servants of the household.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:33 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra shivered more, gasping from how the fever was making her feel, causing her pain as she curled up into a ball, her hair covering her face as she slept. The servants of the house understood and began making guard duties for everyone so they knew she would be protected, her being sick was not good for her because there had been many who had come to take her to the Center.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:06 pm

User Image
    xxxNot sure as to what else to do, Cæan left the room briefly to get a large bowl of hot water and a wash cloth. As soon as he returned, he sat down on the edge of the bed and readjusting the female's position. Setting the warm wash cloth on her forehead, he let out a soft sigh. "Raised three children and now I have to take care of someone else with the immunity system of a child," he breathed out softly to himself.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces