Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:21 pm
Aleria tried again, the poor minipet caught in their grasp.

It looked adorable.

And appetizing.

They returned to their seat, waving their free hand in the air. "Miss! I caught one!"

demon_pachabel

Sosiqui rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:21 pm
Malodore blushed as Riley nuzzled at it and then applied her charm. Not that anyone could tell, under the mask and the bandages, but it was blushing just the same. It was well aware that what it and Riley did was their own business and nobody else's, but...

Well.

Riley didn't have a whole lot of exposed skin to aim at, for the moment. That was surely the only reason why it got the thing half on her hand and half on her sleeve...? Clearly it was the only reason. No doubt. Oh, and it was also distracted by the sudden appearance of creatures. Naturally.

"Ah, mi dispiace..."

And it was the 'experienced' one, too!

Nio Love

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:24 pm
Ash tried for the next tiny creature he saw, successfully scooping it up and placing it in the pocket of his apron. "We believe we have taken the necessary steps to succeed at this portion of the class," he informed her solemnly, nodding his large helm.  
demon_pachabel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:27 pm
Shehk wasn't very successful in trying to catch one of the things either, as it just skittered away from her in a sort of panic as though she was some sort of predator.

Which she was. It did look rather appetizing in a strange and twisted way.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Smerdle rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:33 pm
"Hey..." was all West could manage in response to Circe's greeting before Cricket entered the room. He listened to the nurse's explanation of what they were supposed to be doing, then turned to the reaper who had slipped into the chair opposite him.

Enzo's smirk was met with a matching one from the wrath demon. At least, until the kid slapped him. That little smile grew into a malicious grin as West pulled open his protection charm and gently rested the back of it across his knuckles. "Not my type either, don't y'worr—"

He lunged for the boil, standing up slightly in his seat as he braced his free palm on the table between them. West meant to punch the protection charm onto Enzo's face, but it fluttered onto the table instead, dissipating as it landed.

West dropped back into his seat, furiously rubbing at the glowing rune on his cheek with a frown. "Dun'ever do that again."

~Kiana_Nala~

Bilious

Wandered rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:36 pm
It came at his head with a weird crying sound, rebounding off Tomoko's head after a quick escape. Eyes widening, Jack was like a cat in the headlights, and for a second, uncertain as to what he could do.

After a split second, he tried to grasp at it as it flung by, the sheer tittering of the creature flying by, and he looked back at the kitsune, all ". . . what now?"

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:37 pm
Riley's thoughts remained private for Malodore alone, which she was thankful for, since she giggled - and no one was allowed to hear her make such a terrible noise. She pulled away when it was done holding down the half-placed protection charm, and turned to look at the pen while it exploded with fuzzy creatures. This seemed almost.. expected. She hardly looked surprised about it, at least - since when were they NOT catching creatures in a class.

She disentangled herself from Malodore - a little embarrassed that her tentacles had managed to wrap around the poor plague doctor without meaning to, and freed it to go help catch the little fluffballs, just as she tried to do.

But not before sending it a 'kiss' to send it on it's way. Then she stalked off to try and capture tiny fluffy things and hopefully kill them.

Sosiqui

Nio Love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:40 pm
Riley hoped these things were going to be edible. She reached out to try and snag one in a corner, but it skittered away from her arm. Even a half-placed charm seemed to repel them.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
prolixity rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:43 pm
The charm hadn't been applied terribly well - actually, not well at all - but since a) this was just practice and b) not only had he had a good look at Shine's chest, but her inexperience had resulted in said chest being pressed against him in an apologetic hug, he was just fine with that. "It's okay, darkling," he said cheerfully. "We're still friends. I'm sure you'll get better with practice." Annnnd a nice soft hug for good measure.

He looked around when the crate exploded, ears flicking back with mild irritation. Just when things were going so well ... The little creatures looked delicious. Nahm suspected he was not actually supposed to eat any, though. He swiped at one, but it made a high-pitched noise and skittered away. If only he'd had Shine put the charm on his other arm!  
prolixity rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:44 pm
It had got under the table. Nahm ducked down, folding his long frame to fit underneath and make a grab for the little creature, but by the time he'd gotten himself crunched down enough, it was out of reach. He mumbled something gravelly and snapped his teeth.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nio Love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:46 pm
So then she searched for a new target. She spied a sad little creature hiding under the leg of a table, and she picked it up before it could notice her, snatching it between two of her tentacles like pincers and keeping her arm away from it.

I have caught one for you, Nurse Cricket. Riley sent quietly, so as not to disturb her, but still inform her of the capture.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:47 pm
King saw nothing wrong with the word 'mating' but then, ******** was rutting to him. Culture difference. "Well, pink elephants, strange dances. Odd rituals. Really, I am glad it is put behind us." Nodding he turned to listen to Miss Cricket as she spoke of protection charms? It mades sense and, was rather good all things considered. "Not so painful , I half expected something more... in depth but this is good." Taking the charm, he neatly ripped the foil open.
"May I?"

Carhop Calvalier

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm
"I'll um..um..umumum.. I'll dooooo this!" Tomoko popped up, cradling her ball of stares, a faint glow from its surface as she trotted after another one of the Lammits, picking it up by the scruff before she returned with it to Jack, holding it out to him.

"I used my illusions to mask my scent to it!" she beamed proudly, even as the thing seemed almost docile in her hand, as though calm as could be.

medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:58 pm
Mort seriously was starting to wonder why people liked fuzzy things. Though he wasn't one to talk: his most unruly minipet was an undead.

Awkwardly he tried to leap at the nearest Lammit, but nearly tripped himself in the process. The Lammit skittered away with what probably could be considered a mocking laugh-sound.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

demon_pachabel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:59 pm
Shehk thought fluffy things were delicious.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games