Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:48 pm
Victor laughed forgetting to redo the vocal charm. "At least I'm not covered in sweat anymore" he said before realizing the charm was undo before resetting it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:28 pm
Dean smiled as he handed Rhoswen her hat. He then noticed her shirt but he was professional about it. He then got his shirt and came back and held it out to her. "Here, use this until you're dry." he said with a smile. He then heard Victor's voice but said nothing in case he got mad.

"Maybe." Amano said and saw the time. "I have to go to my room before the assembly starts. I'll see you there." he said and bowed to her before leaving her room.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:29 pm
Anko, with his hands stuffed in his pockets and an angry look on his face, wandered over to his little sister. He normally wasn't the protective type and he knew Belle could deal with things on her own, but seeing her almost fall like that and seeing her with a damn Zombie made him think otherwise. Especially when she smiled up at him like he was a friend she was proud to make. "Belle," He called out to her, voice deep and commanding. "Come here." He looked at Dean only for a moment to glare at him. He'd heard of Zombies, and he never heard anything good about them. To hell if he was going to allow his little sister near him.

Belle looked up at Dean for a moment and smiled, "That wasn't so bad," She chuckled and turned when she heard someone say her name. Of course it was her brother, Anko. She smiled and walked over to him, not realizing the anger and annoyance in his voice because of her good mood. It wasn't until she actually got close to him and saw his jaw set that she noticed. "What's wrong with you?" her eyebrows came together in the middle, confused.

"I don't ever want to see you with HIM again," Anko glanced up at Dean then back at Belle, "I don't know how you can stand to be around someone of his kind. Do you even know what he is?!" He didn't care to keep his voice low, nor did he care if the Zombie heard him.

"I know exactly what he is, Anko," She growled at her brothers ignorance and his demand for her to keep away from Dean. "and you think I care about that?" It surprised her that he even cared about what Dean was. She'd never ever seen Anko like this towards someones' race.

(Figured I'd make SOME drama. >.>)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Victor turned and saw the others. "I'm going to go get dried off" he said though he didn't really think anyone actually cared. He went off back to him room before he became too cold.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:41 pm
“… people didn't seem to be able to remember
what it was like with the elves around.
Life was certainly more interesting then,”

Rhoswen gives Dean a thankful smile as she accepts the dry shirt, a strange fog suddenly appearing only around her as she swaps it with her wet one. The fog vanishes once she's done and she's once again in sight, adjusting her hat and wishing she had a spare pair of glasses on her. Hearing what Anko said, her smile vanishes as she turns to address him with an icy tone, red eyes set in a glare, "Racism isn't appreciated here, boy, especially not where I can hear you."

“but usually because it was shorter.
And it was more colorful,
if you liked the color of blood.”
― Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies

((I'm kind of curious what people would think her race based on her pale skin/hair and red eyes))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:51 pm
(yay! drama!)

Dean heard what Belle's brother said. Normally he wold ignore what people said cause he was used to it, but what made him angry was that Belle actually wanted to be his friend and her brother was trying to turn her against him. "Hey!" he yelled and walked over to Anko. "I don't care if you hate me, I'm used to it. But I wont let you yell at Belle for being a sweet girl and being one of the few who doesn't judge me." he said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:58 pm
Victor stopped just for a moment when he heard something going down. He decided it would be best not to get involved so he kept on walking. When he made it back to his room he took a quick shower before changing into jeans, and a t-shirt. He was too tired to try to pick anything nice. He went back outside and sat in the shade as he did earlier  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:44 pm
(lol ^^ drama is always fun! in an RP anyways; and I'd prolly think vampire at first.)

Anko looked at the teacher and growled to himself a little bit as he grabbed Belle's arm, wanting to get back to the dorm so they could continue talking. This girl was obviously a teacher and he didn't want to get into any trouble with the school. Either way, he was only trying to protect his little sister. Then the damned Zombie decided to butt in. "And you think you think you have any say in the matter?" He laughed once, "My sister doesn't need you and she doesn't want anything to do with you. The fact that she even talked to you proves she's to young to be alone; and who do you think you are to her? You're just a disgusting Zombie she just met and I'm her brother. You really think she'll pick you." He pulled Belle closer to him.

Belle's mouth dropped in awe as her brother spoke down to Dean and grabbed her hard by the arm. This wasn't anything like her brother and he was beginning to really piss her off. His one smug laugh, the way he spoke about her like she wasn't there, and they way he talked to Dean like he was just some creature; Everything about it disgusted her! And just as he finished speaking, she felt him pull her closer. How dare he do anything like this? She didn't even think about it, she was so filled with rage and her eyes were glowing so powerfully that as soon as he pulled on her, she reacted; Pulling her shoulder in, she yanked out of his hard grip quick and efficiently and used the force from that to deck her brother square in the face with her left fist. Needless to say, she was very happy with the result. "How dare you." She said quietly as he held a hand to his face, now a few feet farther from them. "How dare you speak that way to a person who did nothing wrong and how dare you disrespect a teachers warning. Grab me, push me, yell at me, but don't you EVER talk to others like they're scum." She growled, "Mom and dad would be so disappointed in you" As soon as that one sentence came out of her mouth, she regretted it. It was the only real topic that really got Anko going. If he was mad before, he was pissed now.

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:56 pm
Dean growled at how Anko treated his sister. He didn't care about the harsh words about himself. He was glad Belle socked him or else it would have been a big fight. He then grabbed him by the shirt and got in Anko's face. "Belle is a wonderfully kind girl. Even if you are her brother, you will show her respect. You are lucky to have her and you should do everything in your power to make sure she's happy." he said before pushing him away.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:04 pm
Victor watched the event unfold. He hated it when things like this happen. Even more so that classes didn't even start yet. However he didn't really have any reason to butt in anyway. He barely knew any of them at all. "Who'd want help from someone like me anyway..." Victor inwardly sighed. Before looking to the sky. Would anyone truly accept him...? Perhaps not...  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:18 pm
“… people didn't seem to be able to remember
what it was like with the elves around.
Life was certainly more interesting then,”

"Ah hell...", Rhoswen mutters, tugging the brim of her hat in irritation at the scene unfolding before her. "Alright, everyone calm down. Dean and whatever your name is, hands to self. Okay, just a word of advice for whats-his-face here.", she says, one of the rare times she looks and sounds genuinely serious, "Most races have a lot of negative history, even if the negative isn't true people will still believe it. Some of the teachers are from races that are as a bad, and most likely worse, than zombies. If they're at this school, then that means they aren't as bad as they're racial stereotype makes them appear. In fact, it's best to never assume anything about someone based on they're race since they may not be the race you think they are." She didn't like having to do this sort of thing, as race was a rather touchy subject around her though for a few various reasons. "You're quite lucky this happened in front of me and not the history teacher."

“but usually because it was shorter.
And it was more colorful,
if you liked the color of blood.”
― Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:10 pm
"Ugh," Belle grunted slightly to herself. This was really all too much for her right now; seeing her brother act this way and seeing Dean grab him and throw him down both made her angry. She didn't even really know what to do! that's why it relieved her when the teacher came into this. She nodded, listening to the teacher for her brother because she knew he wasn't. "I'm sorry about all of this," She said to Dean and Rhoswen, "I don't know what's gotten into him, he's never acted like this before in his life." She helped him up as she spoke and put his arm around her neck but apparently he didn't want her help. He pulled away from her and started walking away without another word. "U-uhm," She looked from her brother to Dean and the teacher. "I'm so so sorry." She apologized again and looked back towards her brother. She didn't even notice Jezzie until now and she couldn't go after her brother when he was in this mood. When he was like this, it wasn't even worth it. It would fix nothing and she wished Jezzie was over here so she could tell her to take care of him while he cooled off.  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:25 pm
Reit opened his eyes. He'd played a long time on his violin. Long enough to wear small gashes into his fingers through the callouses. He pulled a black, lace edged handkerchief from his pocket (force of habit learned from his former master), and wiped the blood off his already healing fingers. There are some benefits to being a freak, I suppose... he thought, as he cleaned the strings of his violin and put it away. He stood up after stowing the instrument safely under his bed and buckled his sword and scabbard back on. He never went anywhere without the weapon. It was practically a part of him and felt as natural as his arm. It's probably close to time for that assembly thing.... he thought as he closed the room door behind himself and turned down the corridor outside. He pulled out a silver pocket watch and grimaced at the time. It was getting a little late.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:52 pm
((So who wants to be roommates with Reit? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:32 am
(i think Dean and Anko should end up roomed together ^^)

Dean sighed as he saw Anko walk away. "It's not your fault Belle. I can't ask everyone to accept me." he said and put his boots on. "You'd be surprised at what I've been through." he added before getting up.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games