Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:41 am
Rain looked over, and saw Midnight. She saw a slight glimmer in her eyes, and gave a deep sigh. She approached her, and tried to think of the best thing to say. She wanted to comfort the poor girl, but she also wanted to get the hell out.

"Midnight... Stop me if I'm missing this, but... I think everyone here has lost someone since this whole thing started. But there are others out there, and I'd only for the sake of those lost, for what they would want from us, we have to keep moving. Okay?" she said, putting a hand on her shoulder and giving her a sad smile.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:50 am
Rain's words hit the black and red hedgecat right in the face, and she grit her teeth, her hands clenching into fists and shaking. "...Fade...and Frost...were bitten...And I have no idea where Dusk, Rose, or Cyan are...They're my only blood-tied family left...I'm so afraid...That I'm the last one of the Hedgecat Family bloodline..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:02 am
Dust walked past the two. "Well then, let's make sure you survive to pass on the bloodline." He said, a sudden haze of apathy and a bit of annoyance about him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:23 am
Briar sighed and nodded. She tried to sympathize with Midnight, and she said, "Don't worry. I'm sure they're all safe. We'll find them."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:41 am
Rain nodded. She knew them, and thought they were pretty cool. It was a shame that they were gone, but she shoved the pain into the back of her mind; she would mourn later.

"Would they want you to give up? Stay focused for them, keep going," she said, and walked forward.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:49 pm
Fenrir felt her pain, but knew that if he said anything, he'd screw something up. So he maintained distance and continued on.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:11 pm
A small whimper escaped Midnight's throat and she dashed forward to stand by Fenrir, wanting to be away from the tension.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:13 pm
'Aw, crap. I suck at these types of moments. But, then again, from the look on her face I don't think she wants to talk about that. She wants to get as far away from the subject as possible. And I don't blame her.' thinks Fenrir, continuing to leap from building to building. "So what's your two cents on his plan Midnight? You never spoke up."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:19 pm
Midnight looked at Fenrir, her expression going blank though tears still fell. "I think it is best to make our way to the armory for weapons, the kitchen for food, the ICU for medical supplies, and --if we haven't found a trace of survival-- head for the Crystal Heart's chamber. It's the most stable room, forged from concrete and steel. We should stay far away from the lab and try not to breathe too much in case whatever stripped people of their powers is drifting about. I suggest making a sort of "Doctor's Mask" out of strips of clothing to lessen the risk of contamination by the lab gas..." She explained quickly, her voice cold but with a tang of sadness.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:51 pm
Spyke stops for a moment having remembered something that saddens him. "River....I don't know where she is or if she is alright...I pray that she is okay..please let her be alright." Spyke holds back crying and moves on. "The usual way to the armory is well...cramped but i recall there being a hidden passage nearby that leads us to it...cant really remember the exact location though."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:12 am
"That seems to be the most viable and successful plan. We're about five house off." explains Fenrir, leaping from roof to roof. They land on the last house from the castle, and discover that the entire grounds are covered in zombies. Thousand upon thousands. All trying to get inside. A fuel tanker sits teetering on the edge of the floating island. "Remember how I said we need to be quiet? Well, it's about to get really loud." Fenrir removes his Sniper from the sling on his back. He takes aim at the tanker, "Now, when this blows, wait until they start moving. Then we haul a** to the castle." He fires, and the tanker explodes in a blinding and deafening explosion. All of the zombies slowly turn to the explosion and advance toward it. An opening forms, "Now! Go go go!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:22 pm
Midnight ran forward, quick and light on her feet. She quickly darted through the crowd and soon slipped through the castle gates, opening them just enough so the others could get in. She drew her gun, ready to provide cover fire.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:08 pm
Rain nodded, and jumped from the roof. She brought her arms up, moving them in a complex motion for water to gently let her down. Her situation hit her as hard as the ground. Trying not to make noise, she bit down on her lip suddenly, cutting it open. Her ankle wasn't supposed to be twisted that way under any circumstances. Ever. Growling and fighting back a whimper of pain, she stood, accidentally leaning on the stupid foot several times. She tried to pull up water desperately to support her to the entrance. Nothing. She hobbled quickly after them, wincing every time it bumped or dragged over the ground. What...what's wrong with my powers?!? she thought frantically.

((...wait...since when do they know about the losing powers thing? Was that mentioned?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:25 pm
((Yeah Spyke mentioned it back at Fenrir's house.))

Spyke dashes though heading to the castle. "One of the statues near the entrance is different, It should open the secret passage."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:00 pm
((ohhhh okay. ))

Rain followed him, looking for the passage. She tried to hurry, before the walking dead returned. She just wasn't fast enough the way she was going.

She came quickly toward the sound of the explosion; loud noise meant every zombie in the city, and the explosiony sound of the noise meant damage, and damage meant a way in, to her. Scathach was good, but she was not about to fight every single zombie. She still didn't even know how they got up there... She saw several figures running, one for a moment looking like a zombie before she realized it was a wounded kid. She shook her head, and left her current shelter, running to catch up. Safety in numbers, and all.

"Mind if I join ye," she asked, her sing-song Scottish accent flowing sweetly. She jogged along easily, though she was frustrated. She'd been caught when, in the middle of destroying a horde, she found herself acting in real time. She couldn't slow down a damn thing, and had seconds to react. She considered herself lucky she didn't rely on the ability to heavily, or she'd have died.

Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff