Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Lycanthropy** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:54 pm
"Gee. Thanks." he says, moving to the back hatch. He stood at the edge of the ramp, wind trying to tear him from the plane, "How old are you again?" he asks, half joking, half serious. Then suddenly Grim ran and leaped off the plane, falling and landing on the Grimfire. Fenrir swallows hard and leaps after him, landing a few feet behind Grim. He was scared witless, but he was filled with adrenaline. "Come on! It's fine!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:10 pm
He's not going to catch you, you know.
He'll let you fall.
No one'd miss you, anyway.

Briar laughed. No matter what she did, her mother always found a way to get to her. She made her way to the edge, took a deep breath, and said to herself, "Okay, Briar. Leap of Faith time."
She landed with a thud on the plane, stumbling into Fenrir and grabbing on to him for balance.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:21 pm
Fenrir held onto Briar to make sure she didn't fall, "Well hello there."

"You two lovebirds, no making babies on my dragon!" shouts Grim, laughing. He caught up to Fenikkusu, and waved. The Grimson stopped, turned, and returned to the Hangar.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:28 pm
Briar bit her lip and winked at him. "No promises!" she teased. She pulled Fenrir close and kissed him deeply, just for fun. She loved having this kind of emotional grip on him, and she loved the grip he had on her even more.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:36 pm
Fenrir begins to make out with Briar, completely elated to be with her. The adrenalin, the love, the excitement. This was one of the best days of his life.

Fifteen minutes pass, and they land at Gravestone National Park, just outside of town. After dismounting their rides, they all grouped together to plan.

"Alright, as I told Briar. Watch you back, keep your money in one hand, weapon in another. We're heading to my family's Crypt." explains Fenrir.

The Grimfire takes off into the sky to circle the town, to avoid theft.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:44 pm
Love-drunk and feeling high, Briar grabbed Fenrir's hand. "I'm right here with ya, babe." she said. She cleared her throat and tried to calm herself. She looked around at the city and whispered to herself, "Okay, showtime. If there's one thing I know how to do, it's blend in with places like this."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:47 pm
S.M. reluctantly kept a grip on the pistol that was strapped to his waist. "We need a plan in case you're discovered." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:49 pm
"I've lived here long enough to know how to avoid those I don't wish to see. But if I am discovered, I want all of you to return here immediately. Hide in the bushes. If I do not return within fifteen minutes, leave. I will return to the castle when I can." he says, placing his hand on his dagger.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:07 pm
Briar laughed. "You must be crazy to think I'd leave you willingly." she said as she squeezed his hand. "C'mon, nothing too bad can happen, and if it does, we'll get through it. Life has a way of working itself out."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:08 pm
Fenrir sighs, knowing he couldn't win this argument. "Alright, fine. Let's go."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:35 pm
**Minor Time Skip**

The city was everything Fenrir had said it would be. Briar walked cautiously beside him, being careful not to make eye contact with anyone. She didn't know whether or not to hold his hand, but she sure wanted to. She looked back to see if Swift was okay, and then she casually looked away, as if she didn't care who he was or where he was going.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:46 pm
S.M. sensed how nervous Briar was, so he picked up the pace a little until he was right beside her, but her didn't make eye contact. "Briar? Don't worry about me. I can handle myself. You focus on keeping yourself safe. If something happens to you, Fenrir would never forgive himself."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:58 pm
"If something happened to you, I would never forgive myself." she whispered back to him. She thought of Rose and said, "Besides, you've got more to lose than me." She looked around, trying to seem like she wasn't holding a conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:03 pm
"That's not true. You're as much as a part of our family as I am." S.M. continued to look away from Briar. "You haven't seen what I, let alone Fenikkusu, can do when threatened. There isn't a single soul in this town that can intimidate me. It's my duty to keep you all safe."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:11 pm
He was so admirable. She wanted to think it was cheesy, but she thought even more highly of him for it.
It suddenly occurred to her that he had said that she was a part of "our family." She nearly stopped walking completely, but she pushed on. Her mother had never admitted to anyone that Briar was her daughter, so being acknowledged as a member of someone's "Family" was very new.
Today had been a day of many "new"-s, now that she thought about it.
"Of course. I'll try to relax, if it helps you."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces