Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Ikkou Chuushin High [Accepting/Starting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:47 am
An idea popped into Andrew's head while Victoria helped the girl. "Why don't you join us? The more the merrier!" Andrew said in english. "Karaoke is a great way to get to know people."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:24 pm
The girl smiled -"I would love that"- she said with a smile.

Victoria looked the e clerk, "We'll all go together"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:49 am
Andrew told the clerk that they would all share the same room, paid for it, and got a ticket with the room number. "Well, lets get going." Andrew looked at the ticket for a second and said "We have room 4."

((ummm, whos Momoko? otakon, i think you mixed up names!))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:46 pm
"Well, it's made by the same people who did Gears of War, and it's about a space pirate who was blacklisted by his government after he refused to be an assassin any more, he crashes through a ship badassfully and goes on a quest of revenge on a hostile world. And the game has Skillshots that you get when you kill an enemy in a certain way, my favorite is called Mercy, where you shoot a guy in the nads and then shoot him in the head." Fiyah explained simply, not knowing if Ace would understand or not.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:11 pm
"Interesting" Bikki commented.

[Sorry, I commonly use names like Momoko a lot in role play. Someone like Victoria would have normally been named Momoko.]

-"Alright then"- the girl said with a smile as she followed the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:17 pm
"I see." Ace says nodding his head "That sounds exactly like what a Captain of a pirate crew did a few years ago. He destroyed the ship and crew then proceeded to attack the lords in the nearest district. He was called Black Benny or something like that. A good assassin but had horrible luck as he ended up running into most of the enemies as he tried to get around them. Fun watching from the shadows though." Ace says with a smile  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:21 pm
"Yeah, it's funny and it has lots of swearing in it too." Fiyah said cheerily.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:33 pm
"Sounds fun, but if that is so then why are you here? Is this place more interesting?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:53 am
Andrew lead the girls to their karaoke room and opened the door for them, bowing over-dramatically, saying "Ladies." He was smirking very widely.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:07 pm
Victoria laughed a little. The other girl didn't say anything.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:09 pm
"So, which of us will sing first, Victoria, Me, or..." Andrew thought a little, then realized that the girl had never told them her name. "I never got your name." He said while looking at the girl, a friendly smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:50 pm
-"I'm Veronica"- the girl said, -"If you don't mind I've like to go first, if thats okay."-  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:59 pm
((im assuming we're all in the room with this post >.>))
"I'm completely fine with that." Andrew said while he closed the door to the room, so none of their singing would escape the room. "I'l go last, then." After talking, Andrew started to wonder what kind of songs Victoria and Veronica would sing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:43 pm
Veronica dialed in the song she wanted to sing. It the theme song for an anime called Cutey Honey. Surprisingly her pronoucation was near perfect. Too bad she didn't understand most of what she sang.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:32 pm
((I'm sorry for not posting in... A week..? Possibly a little more..? My internet was hating me and then I went to my brothers college graduation and gaia was blocked were I was staying.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff