Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Being A Servant Can Be Hard...(Reserved for Hope) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:13 pm
User Image
Damirax the Prince of Vampires

User Image

The comment from the sales women didn't reach his ear. Many sales women were supposed to this in order to promote sales so Damirax didn't bat an eyelash towards the comment. However, he was surprised at the sudden kiss/hug from Honey. His lips curved upwards as he brought Honey towards his side and his lips near Honey's ears. "If your that thankful, then perhaps you'll give your body to me. Right here and right now."

User Image

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:28 pm
Honey gave an unmanly eep when he was pulled closer, his blush taking on a whole new shade of red. He was surprised that his face hadn't burned off yet. His blue eyes went wide with the statement shivering slightly as Damirax's voice reasonated through him before shaking his head furiously. "No way!" he replied with a half-hearted glare at the other male, ignoring the fact that he had been about to give in a few seconds ago. Damn Damirax and that sexy voice of his!
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Damirax chuckled at the different shades of red that light up Honey's face. "My dear, if I do such a thing then you might loose that sweet touch on your blood that I like so much. Yet, knowing that you haven't been touched in that way brings me great satisfaction." Damirax let loose the young man before taking strolls down the street, various shops going by in a breeze. "Are you coming?"

User Image

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:44 pm
"I bet." Honey muttered under his breath as he followed the older male out of the store, stepping in line with Damirax, holding the bag to his chest as they continued on thier way. He stopped by a few clothing stores, buying what he needed but with his own money before deeming himself done and just opted to walk beside his master, shyly slipping his hand in his.
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Honey and himself paused at a couple of stores before just aimlessly walking along the streets. Other humans occupied the sidewalks, some with others, others alone. Honey, at one point, slipped his hand within his own. His own hand would of felt warm like any other human. He paused at a store called 'Sexy Lingerie,' "I think I'll do a little shopping too."

User Image

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:07 pm
Honey blinked before following his line of sight and twitched. Of course. He should have known. Pervert. But who was he to deny the man his interests. "Okay, then. I am going to get something to eat nearby. Do you need me to go with you or something?" he asked, praying that the answer would be no.

Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:15 pm
"Of course I need you! How else am I going to know your size!" Damirax dragged Honey into the store, literally. He browsed various garments, looking for something of interest. "Maybe I should buy the whole store, just for you Honey." Damirax smiled as he went to the cashier and asked if he could buy out the store.
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:38 pm
Damn! Honey thought as he was dragged into the store, beyond embarrassed at this point. "What?!" he all but yelled, so shocked that he didn't even stop the other male from actually buying him the store until it was too late."Damirax!? Why did you buy me the whole store?" he asked, his face burning. Then again it was his own fault as he had been in shock at the time and therefore could not stop him.

Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:40 pm
Damirax turned towards the startled Honey, "Because I like what I see in the store and there are so many fun toys here. I don't have any at home so this store will be perfect when I want to do something fun to you." Damirax smiled as the store owner and he concluded their transaction. The employees left and only he plus Honey were the only ones in the store. "So, what would you like to try on first?"
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:53 pm
Honey just stood there, floored. He could not believe that this situation had just happened. He went even redder than before at Damirax's statement, not even knowing what do say. "You choose." he replied automatically before mentally screaming at himself for saying such a thing as it was an open invite to the older male to get him to wear what he wanted. Double damn.
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:26 pm
Damirax curved his lips up as he looked around at the merchandise. One instrument had some sort of rubber balloons floating about. They were an unusual shape and each had different textures. Some were really smooth, others had bumps, some had a mix of the two, others had ridges. He wasn't even sure what they were. "Do you want a balloon? But where are the strings?" He looked for something to tie these balloons with but the only string he could find was from a strange shaped underwear. "Its just....strings....How do you even wear it?"

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:52 pm
Honey blinked at the question, frowning. This was a lingerie shop. Why would there be balloons? He walked a little closer to inspect them and then blushed darkly. "I...don"'think these are gallons..." he said in a small voice. He looked at what Damirax was referring to and almost fainted from the blood going to his face. "I would not know." he added with a shrug and frankly he did not want to know. At all.
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:07 pm
"Anyhow, since this store is going nowhere," Damirax grabbed Honey by the arm and dragged him out of the store. "You did say you were hungry, weren't you?" Damirax tilted his heads towards the various food courts and restaurants nearby. "At least when your done I can have my own fill too," he licked his lips as he thought about his food.
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:18 pm
Honey had to fight back his sigh of relief as they headed out of the store but knew they would return eventually. Not a day he was looking forward to anytime soon. "Yes, I did before you dragged me off." he replied as he looked at a nearby cafe. "This place seems good." he said, following the smell of baked goods. He ignored the shiver that passed through him when he thought of Damirax drinking from him. He went up to the counter and ordered a sandwich and some coffee, ignoring the stares, mostly from other guys, as he waited for his food.
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:32 pm
Damirax followed Honey within the cafe and placed himself in the far back of the cafe that would allow him. For the meantime the place wasn't all that full but he could feel the testosterone from the males within this place. He just ignored it as they were ignorant enough to believe that Honey was a girl and that he came alone.

DragonMistress07

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces