Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:27 pm
Candice Cakes

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:11 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu looked at the documents, reading them over and over again and again. Her name written there, only to see that Yutaki wasn't even her real name, her birth name was Nitsegi Katsuo. She looked at her sisters' papers, Nami was (chose yours) and Shira was (choose yours). She sighed and threw the box across the room making a very loud thud as it hit the wall and it knocked the stuff from the wall. She sighed and let her head lay on her desk pissed off.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:34 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami, evenly engrossed in her makeout session, could feel the sensation of her body wanting more. The sensation was more as she took in as much air before indulging herself with Zola's lips, she had this strong urge to feel her big brother and so it was that her hand slid under her brother's shirt, feeling his muscles and the small injuries her big sister inflicted on him. Nami reluctantly paused from the kissing as she looked up at her brother, "Zola, let me see them, the injuries, I want to see them." Her voice was low but sweet and inviting as her arm lifted his shirt upwards, as much as it could, to reveal the injuries but it was then she heard the bump but she thought that it must of been her sister easedropping on them and only hitting the wall in frustration.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: წ}
maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:07 pm
Hope the kind

Zola smirked. "Okay, just lemme..." he trailed of, shifting a bit so he could take his shirt off. "Be careful, sis..." he warned. "Shira's gonna be stitching these. Scars are cool, but we don't need too much, eh?" He then heard a loud noise. "...Should we go check that out...? Or do we..y'know...stay..?" He would leave the decision to Nami. After all, she wanted to be here.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As his shirt came off, even with the dim lighting, Nami could see the wounds thanks to the vegetables she was forced to eat as a child. Her blushed face leaned closer towards his chest as her finger's light traced the wounds, "Its a lot worser than I imagined." Her lips touched one injury lightly, when she was younger she had her wounds kissed by her brother and sister and within minutes the pain would cease, she always thought that by kissing an injury one could take away all the pain. "I do want to stay here, I want to continue what we were doing but I would be no different than my sister's who try to hog you." Again, she reluctantly moved away from him but her eye's stayed on him and his body, "Lets go see whats up with my sister's, Zola."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: I think my real name should be....Alana Shusona.წ}
maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:54 pm
Hope the kind
ote]

Zola smiled. He figured Nami would kiss them. It kind of stung, but it was darling to him. "Heh... They feel better already." he joked. He then put his shirt back on and sat up. "Stay here." he told Nami. "You should get to rest. We have a big night ahead of us, Miss Rookie Editor." Zola winked and got up, closing the door as he left the room.

He went to check his and Yuu's office. He found Yuu, her head on her desk. She didn't look happy. "Yuu?" Zola called, walking towards her. The door was closed behind him. He looked around, and saw it. "...You...opened his box..." he breathed. He was a tad angry, but more worried about what Yutaki saw. "Yutaki..?" Zola gulped. "...I never opened it...What was in there?"

Candice Cakes

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami watched her brother go off but she certainly wasn't going to leave the two be, she didn't know what Yuu would do to him if they were alone. She listened towards his footsteps and then his voice that was clearly directed towards Yuu, Nami crept closer to the thin wall that seperated them and placed her right ear ontop of the wall. By doing so, she could clearly hear thier conversation, she heard her brother's statement but knew little of the box and, in fact, she didn't know about the box. From her brother's words she knew that there was some importance to this box and whatever was inside of it Yuu seemed hesitant to answer it.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:27 pm
Hope the kind

maru-shadow

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu lifted her head and her new look was revealed to her brother. She stood and went to him grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and brought her lips to his for a moment before pulling away. "You should be calling me, Nitsegi Katsuo, that is my birth name after all." she said going to the fallen papers. She picked up three and handed them to her brother. Her face was tottaly stone cold as was her voice when she spoke. Even when she kissed him she seemed more like she was testing something rather then actually making a move. Her green eyes didn't waver once even as her anger filled her.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami listened closely as her sister spoke but not before she headed towards the door, there was a light sound but it was too light to make-out what it was. She didn't know what her sister was talking about, she didn't know anything about a birth name or such and had absolutly no idea what her sister was saying. What was going on in there?!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:36 pm
Candice Cakes
]

"...What...What are these..." Zola scanned the papers thoroughly. What... What was all this... "Adoption papers...?" he muttered quietly. "...Thi...This is a...This is a joke, right...?" He couldn't even think straight. "Th-This is some prank you're doing to show off your look... You look great, by the way, really." he chuckled slightly, monotonously in shock.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:58 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami pressed her ear closer towards the wall than ever before, her brother kept stuttering about something till he finally said 'adoption papers.' That was a big blow towards Nami's mind, 'Who's adopted? Which one of us? If I'm adopted...' Her big brother did say 'these' meaning there was more than just one adoption paper and he did say 'papers.' But hearing her brother's voice she could tell that he was completly taken by surprise, even Nami was taken by surprise since there was a possibility that she couldn't be related towards Zola. If that were true then he wouldn't have to worry about incest, they could show thier love openly but it was possible that the others could. How would this affect Nami's and Zola's relationship, she had to know but she was scared of the answer.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:21 pm
Hope the kind

maru-shadow

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu gave him an are you serious expression. "You know I am not this wild to show off a hair cut." she said as she placed a hand on her hip. "They clearly show that me, Nami, even Shii are all adopted. So you can go off and mess with Nami and her all you want." she said and turned around ruffling her short hair. She was dealing with a bit more now, she wasn't who she had through she was, she had no idea who her real parents were or why she had been adopted, she was a new born in the earliest baby pictures they had. Her head was spinning and she looked around at all the pictures left on the walls with a sense of being an alien to them.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

'Hair cut?' Nami hadn't seen the new Yuu but apparently the girl had done something with her hair. Nami wasn't sure whether to call them brother and sister if the adoption papers were true, if none of them weren't even related to each other than why did her parents even adopt them and why did Nami get the blame for killing her so called 'mother.' She trully didn't understand any of what was happening, sure there were kids that become adopted but Nami was never told that she was actually blood related or not. This family never saw thier mother or father side of the family and were always kept isolated within the confinment of this house. Even though things made sense there was still something within Nami that wished for this to all be a lie.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:11 pm
Hope the kind
ote]

Zola looked at Yuu. "...No..." he spoke. "Look, Yutaki... I don't...Well, I can't say I don't care what the papers say..." He sighed. "But... It doesn't matter, not to me.. I believe in the memories we had. We may not be blood related, but..." He rushed to wrap his arms around the middle sister. "...We're still a family.. Whether you're Yutaki or Nitsegi, you're still my sister! Same goes for the others. I'll always regard you all as family, even more if we're ever closer than that."

Candice Cakes

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

'Can's say.....whats that suppose to mean Zola?' If Zola was to regard them as family then how much would he see us as ONLY family, even now in thier 'relationship.' Was it to only make her feel better, to make her happy? She really wasn't what to believe with this mindblowing news but she still wanted that man even if he should not see her as something a bit more. Nami was no mindreader, she couldn't possibly tell what he was doing or feeling as he stood behind the wall. She sighed as she parted away from the wall and crawled back into the bedroom, she could still hear them but not as clearly where her ear once pressed against the wall.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out