Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Color Cyan** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:43 pm
Martini listened with interest. "Ah, so Swift is still the nice guy type. Always nice, but at his kingly rate, he'll have everyone living in the castle under his care... May I go in and see him and his new child? The suspense is killing me."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:51 pm
Fenrir had been secretly watching him as they each told their stories, and had decided he was telling the truth, "Yeah, sure, go on in. I gotta go to the restroom anyway. My bladder is about to explode. It was a pleasure to meet you Martini."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:12 pm
Rain looked up at the clock and chuckles softly. It had been a while, and she still didn't hear arguing from the lobby. She headed out of the room to tell them they could go. She caught sight of the man in robes, and felt automatic suspicion. But here was something... Familiar... But she didn't want her children by themselves near them. Ignoring the children, she hesitantly stepped closer with a questioning eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:32 pm
Martini got up, nodding to Fenrir. "Likewise, friend." He began to make his way across the lobby when he glanced at Rain. Seeing her, his mind made it worth a double-take. It really was her. "Excuse me, miss." He said, approaching her. "Do you happen to go by 'Rain'?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:37 pm
(( is his voice the same?))

Rain was startled to find that he was a skeleton, and his voice... It was familiar.

"Er... Yeah, why? Do I know you?" she asked, even more confused. She dug through her memories, trying to find him in them somewhere.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:40 pm
((Well, with the lack of a voicebox, I'd imagine it to be deeper, and softer.))

Martini laughed. "Of course you do! It's me, Martini! We used to date back in Highschool."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:46 pm
Rain felt her knees buckle. What... What had happened to him? Why was he here? She wanted to ask him, but she glanced at Richard and Min. No. He was no good for them, or her. She shook her head, backing away. She suddenly darted past him, to the twins.

"quick!!! QUICK! We have to go!" she said, picking up Min and holding Richard's hand as she ran to the door. She felt guilty for just leaving Swift like that, but she had to get out of there. They were already at the front of the hospital, but she needed to stop a moment. She picked up Richard so Min could walk, and walked out quickly. She prayed to herself that he didn't follow, and kept herself- with muh difficulty- from making any connections in her mind to the twins.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:35 pm
Midnight, who'd seen what had just happened, laughed. "Smooth moves, cassonova. What're you doing here, anyway?" She asked, not realizing quite yet that it was Martini because she'd only come out just as Rain ran off, and his back was to her.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:19 pm
Sciz yawned a bit, pulling back his sleeve and looking at his watch. He noticed it was getting a bit late and he should probably get some shuteye. "Well anyways, I'm heading out for the night." Sciz walked out of the room, noticing Midnight and a strange robed skeleton. He seemed oddly familiar, so he walked up to Midnight. "So, who's the bag of bones?" He looked at the skull, trying to make out who it could possibly be.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:22 pm
Martini turned to Midnight and Sciz. "Heloo Midnight, Sciz. Hope you're both doing well... So, Midnight... What has Rain so upset?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 pm
Sciz was a bit puzzled with how the skeleton knew his name. "Just being curious, but do I know you?" He peered a bit more, trying to determine who he actually was.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:28 pm
Rain quickly walked them home, constantly looking over her shoulder. Finally, up in her too, she sat there. They knew she was worried about something, so she comforted them. Suddenly, thinking of him, she caught her slip. And so did Min.

"....d...daddy?" she whispered, looking up at her. Rain held back tears, and avoided the question, trying to think of something else.

((keep up with Richard, please?))  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:33 pm
Richard looked at them both worried and scared. "What??"

Martini turned his focus to Sciz. "Martini, you fool! Don't you remember me?" He began to walk out of the hospital. "I seem to be forgotten. There's no need to be here..." He then began to make his way to Blood's house.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:37 pm
Sciz was shocked. He's alive? He hadn't seen Martini since the night when he was gunned down in that drive-by. He walked out, picking up his pace a bit to catch up to Martini. "Hey man, sorry I didn't remember you," he said, putting his hand on Martini's shoulder. "I just haven't seen you since you were less... well... bony. How have things been?"  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:39 pm
Rain bit her lip, frustrated. She sat them on the bed in front of her, trying to think of where to start.

"Martini... Wasn't always a zombie. He was very handsome, and sweet, and mommy fell in love. Mommy was a stupid teenager. But... Before I could tell him that I was going to have a child, that turned out to be you two... Your father left. He... Fell in love with someone else. So I took care of you myself, and he's never known. And we don't need him, okay? I know it hurts, but your father has never really cared for me. He was just a really good liar. Okay?" she said. It all rushed out, some things she regretted saying, but they had to know. Especially if he was here.

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff