Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Portraits of a drunken, cross-dressing elf (art thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:28 am
*still needs to get back to work on his commissions* stressed

I was in an artist's shop once and the artist said they were no longer offering a certain style or some such because they didn't have the time. A customer came in wanting to buy that and was told it was no longer being offered and they thought that meant they just needed to throw more money at the artist to make them give them what they wanted. The artist ended up getting highly annoyed with them, since the amount of gold being offered wasn't the issue, but the customer kept insisting that offering exuberant amounts should make them want to do it.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:20 am
Kairanha
And hence "pink overdose." After spending about a week coloring it I was starting to go nuts. I don't think I could mentally withstand doing something like that again... no offense Dame. @-@

I had to reject a commission today. She kept asking for color when I made it clear from the start that I couldn't do that now crying

lol None taken, sweetpea. wink -snuggles in and drowns you in pink hair. whee 4laugh emotion_hug -giggles- heart emotion_bigheart  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:53 am
Kairanha
I had to reject a commission today. She kept asking for color when I made it clear from the start that I couldn't do that now crying

Not entirely sure if this has anything to do with it, but I did have someone pm me yesterday inquiring about my art pieces on my profile. At that time I hadn't placed names next to the pieces so I told her of the ones I figured she was interested in, being you and TES. After that I edited my profile so those who visit can see who did what in case they're interested as well.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:12 am
So it was you're fault! That could be it. I recognize her from the exchange since she has a very distinct avi art on her profile so I thought she might have found out about me from either my vending or hoarding guilds... it's happened before. sweatdrop

Oh oh and I was randomly stalking your profile last night and saw that. emotion_kirakira  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:50 pm
Kairanha
So it was you're fault! That could be it. I recognize her from the exchange since she has a very distinct avi art on her profile so I thought she might have found out about me from either my vending or hoarding guilds... it's happened before. sweatdrop

Oh oh and I was randomly stalking your profile last night and saw that. emotion_kirakira

eek Stalked by Kai? emotion_jawdrop *faints, a sheer look of euphoria in place* My life is complete now. emotion_drool

Honestly, I think she had to have come across my profile by way of my store, since I mainly lurk in forums instead of posting.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:38 pm
Kairanha
Above request: denied. You're not my type. Sorry.

*horribly crushed for life* gonk
J/K, thanks for looking! heart  

Imaginary Fox

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:13 pm
Due to an epic fail in the real world that needs my attention... thread is closed again. I'll get back to you someday I promise! And I will draw moar epic than evar! pirate

As an apology I'll show you this!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:35 pm
-swoon- emotion_kirakira emotion_drool heart  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:35 pm
Looks like someone had a bad hair day XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:08 pm
Bad hair day? emotion_eyebrow What are you talking about? It's been combed perfectly... with a pillow. emotion_awesome  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:19 pm
Is that what Ryzan tells you when you two wake up everyday in the morning? emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:53 pm
*Sends case of beer and another of Top Ramen* Are you sure your name isn't the "Sand-dog?" No, maybe not, not tall enough, not blonde enough and no Fabio hair... *sighs* Methinks he finally succumbed. xp  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:10 pm
And I went to work like that too sweatdrop

Wait! I can wear platform shoes! I can be blonder! (the black dye is still fading out) and my hair used to go down well past my shoulders, but I cut it a few years back and more or less kept it that way... it's easier to wear cosplay wigs with short hair crying *contemplates getting fabio wig*

oh oh that reminds me, my next cosplay character does have long blond hair... and a cape! xd

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:17 pm
Capes make everything more epic.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games