Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
SongWind's Suite Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:54 pm
User Image

"O right you might not have meet every one yet in the castle" Aten said smiling at Rebecca, "That is crisdean, he is another vampire and teacher to the boys here at the castle. He is all so a healer too...I don't know if he dose any thing else but he is a good men. The other is this little guys older brother Faolan" Slowly getting to his feet he went to the door and opened it. It was nice the maid where trying to get all scent of the smoke out of the main room for them but he felt bad one of them was killed. "In here you two" he said before going back down to sit. As much as they tea helped it was taking all her could not to go to his naga form.

cTheAngelofMusic

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:00 pm
Devossy

cTheAngelofMusic

Rebecca smiles back with a warm smile and lightly rubs the back of her neck feeling a little nervous and out of place but she knew it will take time for her to meet everyone. "Yeah I've only met, Ash, Sebastet, Dancer, and now you and the little guy here. I have not been her long really, so I still need to meet everyone." She says a bit nervously and smiles.

She stayed on the bed as he stood and opened the door, letting the other two in, lightly crossing her legs and folding her hands on top of them. Even though it was a tragic day for everyone, it was still nice meeting new people.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:34 pm
User Image

"You will like every one here....even if some of them can be to much to handle" Aten said laughing, "like winds sister. First time I meet her I was scared out of my mind and still was but now I get along with her. Every one here is a loving family" He hoped Wind and Blade where both all right and came home safe and sound. He had just meet Anube but like the demon and was happy he made Blade happy.

cTheAngelofMusic

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:37 pm
Devossy

cTheAngelofMusic

Rebecca smiles and softly nods, "Well I'm easy to get along with, I never like to cause any trouble." She says softly and smiles  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:05 pm
User Image

"Will that's good but don't worry about it" Aten said smiling, "We got a nice mix of trouble makers and level head people to keep the balance and order here. Once every thing is back to normal we should have a dinner party for all the new people and old people to meet every one and have fun." In fact a party would be a great idea for every one to meet and feel better after something like this. "All we need is to know what people like to eat...other then blood" he said with a laugh.

cTheAngelofMusic

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:10 pm
Devossy

cTheAngelofMusic

Rebecca laughs and smiles nodding as a party was a great idea, she already had food ideas running through her mind, "Don't worry about the food part, I think I have that one covered, as I have been feeding everyone here for the past week, starting to learn more on who likes what." She says a bit proudly as she was really enjoying being the cook at this place and she was glad he mentioned a party, it help distract her mind on what to plan for it if they ended up having the party.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image

"thats amazing" Aten said smiling, "I am not much of a cook but to know what every one likes that fast is a great thing." He had no great talent and spent more time helping out some of the stuff or spending it with wind or the boys. He felt like a burden some days but he was sure he could find something to do to help out. "Maybe you can teach me how to cook?" he asked her.

cTheAngelofMusic

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

"Music is the greatest Magick, and is all around us..

Crisdean walked into the other room his dark cloak casing his face in shadows his sharp gray eyes scanned the room for any signs of anything out of the normal besides the smoke smell. the eagle that was on his shoulder took to flight and sail out the open window. well meet Aten." he said and moved over to little cullen and smiled. "Halò Cullin,Ciamar a tha sibh?'' he asked Cullen resting a hand on his shoulder making sure he was unharmed.
the little boy nodded "Tha gu math, tapadh leibh." the little boy said moving over to pounce his cat and sat down still looking for wind.

crisdean got up from kneeling and bowed a slight bow to the other person in the room. "well meet, I am Crisdean, who might you be?" he said his scots accent, soft and steady.

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

All you have to do is listen, Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:05 pm
Wind entered the room just as Rebecca rushed out and he gave a soft chuckle over it before moving to hug Aten and accept a tackling hug from Cullen, "Sorry that she left like that Cris... That was Rebecca, the new chef for the castle..." he stated simply then looked at Aten with a relieved expression, "We got them all back safely. Blade's in her room with Anube right now. He had to take complete control over her temper and is about to release that, so I don't recommend going over there right now. Blade and Snow were the only ones hurt. Dev and that little blood mage Cain got involved with took care of Snow. The last I saw of them was his bare a** carrying her over his shoulder to her room, so I think they're perfectly fine now. As for Blade, Desha had to work hard to stabilize the twins after Kula gave her a second dose of that gas... But she, and the twins, are fine now.

"Everyone is back safely. Even Ora, who is currently eating herself silly in the kitchen in her fox form..." he finished that with a soft laugh, keeping one arm around Aten as he tickled Cullen into distraction with the other hand...  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:08 pm
Red Gypsy

Aten just laughed as Rebecca went running out as Wind came in. He was happy to see his lover back safe and sound and all most fell over laughing as Cullan tackled him. Going he kissed wind on the cheek. "She was here helping out and gave me tea that helped clear the smoke out of my lungs which was needed." he said smiling, "Glade to hear that every one is all right and back safe and sound. Many of us were worried about you guys."

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:17 pm
Devossy

Wind finally wore Cullen out enough that he got to sleep and tucked the boy in before leading Aten out of the room just as Pounce curled up with the boy. Wind lead Aten into the bathroom, knowing that he desperately needed a bath, "That's all well and good but I'll give you the gossip from it. Don't be surprised if we receive a wedding invitation from Cain soon, he's absolutely smitten with that little blood mage he's taken up with. Her name is Rose and I can honestly tell you that I wouldn't want her mad at me," he started as he ran the water and stripped out of his clothes before getting into the water.

"Sebastet sent us two vampires as help after we got there, uncles of Rebecca as I understand it. One of them gravitated to Desha instantly while the other wound up carrying Dancer as if he were made of delicate china. I'm certain we're going to wind up seeing our two healers mated within the week. And Dev, that weretiger who is best friends with Dancer, is actually wearing a collar. Willingly. Before we left, I offered to take it off for him and he almost bit my hand off for it. But the most interesting thing about that situation is the one who put that collar on him... Snow, the ice queen vampiress..." he finished with the gossip, loving every moment of it.

Only then did he get into the details, "Well, as for the rescue itself... We got in and got the others free, though Desha had to do some complicated healing on Blade since she'd gotten hit with another batch of that gas and it wasn't doing the twins much good. Her temper wasn't helping either. So Anube actually took control of her temper and kept it, letting Desha heal her and stabilize the twins, then she stayed out of the fight. Unbelievable, I know, but that's what happened. Ash sneaked off and managed to kill Kula then brought Snow the woman's head as a gift while managing to bring down the whole place behind him. He certainly knows how to put on a show.

"Anyway, Snow drop-kicked the head out into the swamp and we left. Ash had to go back to the demon realm, partly because he just had to and partly because he knew he'd managed to addict Rebecca to his blood. But he managed to come up with a way to help with that on his way out. And that's as much as I know," he finally finished with the details and with his bath and was simply relaxing in the warm water.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:01 pm
Red Gypsy

"Wow so it seems every one gets a happy ending here...will all but Kula she is died now but it had it coming to her" Aten joked as he stripped. He went and got some bath oils before he got in to the water. Moving to Wind he poured some oils in to his hand and started to give him a back messages to help him out. "Thank you for the update on every one but I will ask something. Do you think Snow and Dev will become a couple? and will Ash come back for Rebecca or will we have to play cheer up for her?" he asked, "all so me and the girl are planing a party for every one."

Once he had time he would go find rebecca later or tomorrow to talk about the party. For now he was happy to have his lover home and in his arms.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:25 pm
Devossy

Wind gave a pleased moan as Aten started up one of his wonderful massages and let his eyes close, "Well, Dev certainly wants to be claimed by her by now, so yes, they'll likely become a couple. For a long while at the very least. I can't say it'll be permanent, but it'll certainly be entertaining to watch them for a while.

"As for Ash... He wouldn't be able to stay with Rebecca for very long or he'd wind up starting to drain her. So yes, we'll need to be looking for distractions for her for a while," he explained it as best as he could but things were complicated with full-blood Incubi, especially ones as old as Ash was.

After explaining that much, he simply gave himself over to the massage and to Aten, knowing full well that his lover was eventually planning on taking him to bed...  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:37 pm
Red Gypsy

"Don't worry I am sure every one will find ways to cheer her up and keep her busy" Aten said as he rubbed Wind's back more. He was happy Wind was relaxing but he did not want Wind to fall asleep in the tube. No he went to put wind to bed in bed. After he finished the back rub he went and helped wind wash up before teasing him and taking him to bed to have some fine.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:37 am
Devossy

Wind had no problem with Aten's plans for the rest of the night. When his lover finally let him sleep, he actually curled up with him in his leopard form since Aten liked it so much. Maybe it was the silky fur, maybe it was the extra body warmth, but he wasn't about to complain about it. So that was how he spent the night, wrapped up in Aten's coils while in his leopard form, sleeping like a baby.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games