Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:38 pm
"I found the commotion to be...amusing. So in a way I suppose I am stalking." He chuckled and said "I would hope not. I am pretty sure it is frowned upon to bite a complete stranger." He walked up next to his friend and said "Letting the girls have their talk?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:46 pm
"More or less." Aaron said with a slight shrug. "Plus I think they've got more in common compared to me. Even now they care about music a tad bit more than I do, and the only books I've ever cared to read were comics." he mused. "Only reason my english grades are remotely passable are all thanks to Spark Notes."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:31 pm
X hugged his sister tightly. He wouldnt tell her the truth but he hated lying but he had to. "i just couldnt face you after everything" he said "it showed too many memories of what it used to be" he added  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:02 am
"Well you're a jerk!" She sobbed, now just dumping all her feelings out there. "I always used to know exactly what you were thinking, then you just shut me out! Did you think it was any easier for me to see everyone drift apart? You all left...." Ama murmured, resigning to crying more, though she still didn't let go of X.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:45 am
X lifted up his sisters face "im sorry. I will never shut you out again" he said wiping her tears and looks into in her eyes  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:35 am
A small smile crept onto Ama's face as she looked up at her brother. "You better not..." She murmured, beginning to calm down now. "Thanks for coming to find me..." She said quietly, finally letting X go.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:30 am
Maverick chuckled "I see, it would seem that outside of Lex, you all have little in common." He shrugged "Indeed, Spark Notes seems to be the choice reading for many students here." The books here he was able to fly through in little time at all. They were all infinitely easier than some of the tomes he read in his magik classes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:47 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

Before responding to Lou, I heard the boys say something about biting. I turned, still with my nerdy best friend in arm, and smirked at them. "Bite?" I said, "Me biting complete strangers? Of course, I would." To prove my point, I release Lou and bounced over to Maverick, grabbing his arm and chomping on it, but not too hard since he was Aaron's friend. I bounded away and relinked my arm with Lou, dragging her away again, finally givin her a response. "I've mostly been in the American and Japanese music loop the past two years." I told her, "But I did find a Finnish band that makes beautiful music that's twice as long as the average song! That's my favorite thing about them! Tell me more about these British-slash-French bands though! I've been meaning to dabble more in those countries!" But before she could, I spotted the siblings. "X! Ama!" I yelled right in Lou's ear, pulling her as I run up to the two.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:43 pm
Ama cringed, hearing Lexayy find them and come running with the others. She didn't like people to know when she was crying, so she desperately tried to wipe the last few tears away even though her eyes were still watery and red. "H-hey Lexayy...Lou..." She said weakly, suddenly withdrawing back into herself much like she used to when they all used to be friends.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:17 pm
X nodded and looked to see everyone back together again like they used to be even though everything wont be like it used to be but close enough was good after all anyway.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:27 pm
Aaron clapped his hands together with a cheery smile. "Lexayy's spontaneous biting habits aside, I think this calls for a group hug!" he said as he drew nearer towards the group.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:29 pm
X shook his head "Im not good with hugs" he said looking away from Aaron putting his hands in his pocket  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

Hugs are one of the many things that should not be suggested when I'm around. I absolutely positively love hugs. When X went against the group hug idea, I put on my demon voice and growled, "Group hug now!" I started pulling every one of my old friends and even Maverick together to make them all hug each other.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:43 pm
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

The brunette had remained silent since Alexia Jayy had said 'Bite?', her more quiet side leaking out again once all of them were together in the hallway. When Ama had said hi, all Lou did was nod in her general direction, not really wanting to look at the twins. After they all separated, the two of them started treat her like scum, along with their new cliques. Even if they were going to start getting on good terms again, she wouldn't let that bit go. It still hurt.
At Aaron suggestions of a group hug, the female's eyes narrowed as she glanced back at him. She never was one for group hugs, she felt to suffocated when she was in one. However, when Lexayy demanded for it, she didn't try to run away, no point in trying really.

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:46 pm
"Face it X. If I didn't instigate the hug, Lex would've." Aaron said with a smirk as the hug eventually parted. "So, I figure we ditch school, grab some food that doesn't have the word 'mystery' in its name, and just chill." he said sticking his hands in his pockets. "Lord knows we need to catch up with how social we've been." he joked. "And because I'd feel like an a** ditching one friend for some others, this is Maverick and he's coming with us." he said slinging an arm around his shoulders. "He's probably the only reason I didn't land in a police car since our little falling out."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games