Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Erl'elee d'lil drathir lu' thac'zil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:15 pm
Lareth wanted to ask if she wanted to move to the shower when something bounded into the room. The familiar energy radiating off the dog, had Lareths playful mood changing to an angry one.

"She's back....the one I have been hunting.....she is letting me know she is here again."

Lareth was up and flamed on some clothes. He went to the beast that Cynthia had spelled. He made the hound yelp as he went into its mind and he read its memory. He blinked but then grew angrier.

"Turn your head away love....the change I make to this beast is not pleasant to watch."

He sent his magic into the animal making it howl as it shuddered and began to change. Soon a hybrid hell hound was panting at his feet.

"Cynthia.....go tell Aeriolous to wrap up his party and lock down the mountain. If he asks why tell him I will explain later. If he doesn't want the last of his people wiped out, he will keep them inside."

Lareth went to the mirror and spelled it. Soon Hal appeared and he looked up from his puzzle he was doing with the succubus into a nearby mirror. Lareth explained what was going on and Hal nodded understanding. He let them both know he would lock the castle and outside village down. Soldiers and Gypsy would also be informed to be on guard. Once that was done he looked to Cynthia.

The darker side of him he never let her see was evident.

"I leave this hound with you to protect you. You are not to leave this mountain until I come for you. Do you understand?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:40 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia hesitated, wanting to go with him desperately. but she knew he wouldn't allow it and did the one thing she knew she could. She held her hands in front of her and conjured two items then approached him with them.

"I'm at full strength now so I'll add protections to the Drow here. But take these with you. The sword cannot be damaged and will slice through anything you send it through. The pendant will protect you and give you the aid of my magic when you need it as well as show you what is hidden from your sight," she told him softly, placing the pendant around his neck before giving him a very heated kiss.

Only then did she step back and reach for a dress to put on, "Come back to me soon so that I can ease your anger..." she added and simply tossed her hair over her shoulder as she dressed and left the room, doing her best to keep from doing something stupid like going after him.

The hellhound followed her out after giving Lareth a soft whine and nuzzling at him, promising to protect her while he was gone.

She went directly for Aeriolous and whispered to him what Lareth wanted, promising her protections as well. As he started telling his people what was going on, she moved to stand in the center of the dance floor, her magic surrounding her in a soft golden glow as she started raising her protections, drawing soft gasps of astonishment from those around her in the process.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:14 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"so not helping" Yamille said laughing as she ordered for more wine. It was good and she was starting to feel something but it would take some more before it hits her. "so I have may work cut out for me but I can do it " she said looking at the dance floor, "so up for other dance later to make more jaws drop?" she asked him

Amity nodded as she rested her head in her hands. She felt so warm right now and did not know if she was going to pass out or throw up. She just need to sit and cool off for a bit. But it seemed like it was not going to happen too soon as people came to check on her or ask if she would like to dance. She felt like her cold air was being sucked away and replaced by warm body air and it was not helping.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:27 am
Aeriolous was going to say yes, when he saw Cynthia hurrying towards him. He leaned down as she whispered to him and he nodded.

A dire warning and the drow king smiled sadly at Yamille.

"Alas our dance will have to wait until another party. A situation has arisen and we have to lock the mountain down. If I could ask a favor, could you help Amity over there? She looks like she is about to fall over....if you could get her to my home, I would be very much obliged and in your debt."

Aeriolous called guards to him and explained what was happening. The men were moving fast as they went to guard all the entrances to the mountain and set up barriers. Aeriolous turned to the crowd who noticed people leaving and even though half were drunk, they understood their king and didn't ask questions as to why things were ending early. They simply stumbled to their homes and locking themselves in before going to pass out.

Baulken had just returned to Amity's side with water and handed it to her.
"Drink this lass...but hurry....we have to get our bums back home."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:04 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Red Gypsy

Yamille looked up at Cynthia worried before she got up and nodded to Aeriolous. "I will take care of her and make sure she dose not have hang over" she said before she looked at Cynthia, "call Lir if you need help she is watching....same with dummy." She Meant dagra as she went to where Amity and Baulken. "Hey short stuff how bad is she? Dose she need to be carried or do you think we can walk her back to where she is staying?" she asked as she looked at Amity smiling.

Amity thanked him and took the water as she began to drink it all. The nice cold taste made her feel some what better but she could use some more."parties over?" she asked handing the glass back. She did not know what was going on but going back to the house and laying down in bed sounded good to her.

Malag Let out a little growl before she jumped on to Aeriolous. "Wht would mi king lik mi to do?" she asked as she just hanged out on his shoulder.

((gaaa bad post for malag))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:40 am
"Oy! She is kinda bad. Wibbly wobbly on her feet. I didn't think she was that much of a light weight."

He looked to Amity and apologized.
"Sorry Lass....I should have been more responsible for you."

He held onto Amity's hand.

"I don't think she needs to be carried....but I can carry her if need be."

Baulken smiled as Amity asked about the party.
"Sorry lass...party is over. You are staying with Aeriolous right?"

Aeriolous looked to Malag and stroked her nose.

"Go out and make sure the wards are still up around the entrances into the mountain here. If they are, come back and help me keep watch over everyone."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:23 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"No really not your fault please don't say sorry" Amity said trying to smile, "I just do not handle strong things will." She need a cold bath and bed for now. She really need to be more careful when she party down here or she would get really sick. "maybe next time we can dance and chat more" she said, "but yes I am staying at Aeriolous place."

Yamille said and nodded as she looked at Amity then at Baulken. "Will you will have to led the way short stuff and I will help her walk" she said helping Amity stand. she would make sure the young one was cared for before she went to check on Cris.

Malag purried before she smiled and jumped in to the shadows. She did as her king asked and went and checked on the wards and the gates and made sure the spells around the city where still in place. She made sure all the city was safe before she returned in her lager cat form. "all will forrr now mi king" she said going to his side, "mi will keep eye on the shadows."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:14 am
Baulken led the way to the drow kings home and helped the women inside. Once inside, he found the room Amity was staying in and had Yamille follow him to the room to help Amity sit on the bed. Once she was seated, he looked to Yamille.

"Is there anything else I can do to help?"

Aeriolous nodded to Malag as he had just finished speaking with the guards.
"Good news Malag.....Lareth contacted me via telecommunication pearl and said the intruders were gone, but to keep defenses up. He will send us supplies tomorrow along with some army personnel. They will act as scouts to us so we can concentrate on security inside the mountain."
The king ran a hand through his hair.
"Thank you for keeping an eye on the shadows Malag. Its a great help and I honestly do not know what I would do without you."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:04 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"if you can get water that would be great for she will need to drink a lot of it or be really hang over tomorrow" Yamille said, "I leave her in your care for i want to go check on cris for he left the party pretty early and I am worried about him." She did not know why he left and wondered if he was still hanged over or not.

"Really I will be fine you two thank you for worrying" Amity said as she got to the bed and was laying down. She closed her eyes for every thing was spinning and making her want to throw up.

Malag just purried and rubbed her head agisnt him happily. If he was happy she was happy and she was glade to hear the good news too. "Mi liv to serrve mi king" she said as her tail swayed, "forrrr now let go hom and let mi wtahc overr things."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:40 am
Baulken nodded and went to retrieve a pitcher of water for the drunken elf.
It didn't take him long before he returned not only with the water, but with an empty bucket.

He placed the water container on the bedside table before he put the bucket near her bed.

"In case you want to puke.....I don't think the king will like it if you puke on his floor."

Aeriolous scratched behind her ears before they headed home. Once they were there, he was surprised the three that had stumbled back home had barely made it. It made him shake his head.

Leaving them to their own devices, he found his way into his own room where he flopped down on the bed.

"Well Malag....at least things will be interesting here...."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:39 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Amity nodded and thank you as she took the water and began to sip it. It was helping but she still felt sick to her gut and that she was going to throw up. She was grateful that Baulken got her the bucket for she was going to need it as she grabbed it.

Yamille Sighed and went and grabbed a ribbon to braid back Amity's hair so she could throw up. "Ok short stuff watch her till i get back then you can go home" she said as she left. She need to check on cris and see if he was all right. As she got to his place she slipped in and started to look for him.

"why ou say thee mi king?" malag asked as she stretched out along side the bed. She was in a good mood and did not see or feel any evil right now. People where doing will or where sick or passed out from the party.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:42 am
Baulken nodded and watched at how a small thin elf like Amity could blow chunks as bad as she was. It was educational and had him wondering if the light elves were able to eat and store more in their bellies than a drow.

Cris was back at his own home in his room.
"...who'd have thought I could become jealous....."
He shook his head.
"No....no reason to be jealous. We both agreed that it wouldn't work..."

Cris undressed and washed up using the nightstand nearby.
"I just need to realize that niceness doesn't always mean I'm liked like that..."

Cris soon was in bed and slipping into dreams which turned into bits of flashbacks into his history.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The male stretched on the bed and gave a very lazy yawn.
"I say it will be interesting as we have a few guests who are not drow and will bring a bit of fresh air to us. I am not one knowing all of the light elves mannerisms and rituals so I am sure Amity will do something none of us have seen or done thus making it seem like she is odd. Or perhaps she will see us as odd. Who knows....but it will be interesting with her here."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:20 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

After Amity was done fulling the bucket up partly she cleaned her mouth and and drank what water was left her to drink. "Sorry and thank you again" she said laying down. She felt really bad right now for getting sick and causing Baulken trouble.

Yamille just listened as she sighed. She felt bad she really did before it hit her. She would pull cris to make him spend time with the young elf. She need friends here and he need to get his mind off of her. Slipping in she went and stood beside him and smiled down at him. Going she kissed his forehead before heading back to check on Amity.

Malag chuckled as her tail swayed. "trrrrru it will be nic to hav som chang arrrrround herrre and som young as she" she said grinning. Amity was a welcome change and was sure to bring lots of fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:47 pm
Baulken chuckled.
"No need to apologize lass. It happens to everyone....not me, but everyone else. You sleep well. Just bang on the wall if you need anything alright?"
The dwarf saw himself out and found a guard and informed him that if he heard wall banging, Amity needed help. Once he was done with the guard, Baulken went home.

The king reached over and scratched under malag's chin.
"I just hope we don't scare her off or...''
He chuckled.
"Corrupt her too much to where she picks up our bad habits."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:17 pm
"Still sorry and thank you" Amity said as Baulken as she closed her eyes. it was some hours before Yamille came back and told the guards she would watch the young elf. She got her self cozy in a chair after she checked on amity. She would make sure the young one was all right.

Malag purried happily as her tail flicked around. "She is strrrong, she will not be scard off...mi knows in fact she would love to get involvd in so much just to learrrrn morrre about ous peopl." she said giving a fanged smile, " as Corrrrrupt gose do not know what could do it. Mi see nothing wrrrrong with herrr changing and grrrowing strrrongrrrr herrre. For now mi king get some sleep."

Hot Champion_of_justice

Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces