Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Migrated] Pokemon - Soaring Legends Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:14 pm
"Skarmory, use Air Cutter to blow off that smoke and strike back with a Drill Peck!" Falkner instructed his pokemon.

Skarmory beat its wings sending of sharp blades of wind to rip through the smoke to clear up the air before going into a dive toward Black Blaze, spinning its body like a drill to strike hard with its metallic beak.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:53 pm
Shiro winced seeing the blades of wind coming into play while pondering a moment looking at Black blaze before making a split decision "Black Blaze, Protect!"he called out, of course, Black Blaze just looked to his trainer, before nodding and turning, focusing it's energy "i won't let... you down Daddy!" he called out, before unleashing a barrier of green energy to envelop himself to block the Air Cutter attack, as Shiro nodded with a sigh of relief, before lookign back at Faulkner "you've definately raised the bar with things since we last met." he said with a smile.

of course, shortly after that, Shiro called out "Black Blaze, let's throw something in the works, Dragon Rage!" this caused the eyes of the little Shiny charmander to become more feral and enraged, but nodded before unleashing a large gout of Blue and black flames, which had transformed into that of a dragon roaring while flying right at Skarmory in return for the Air Cutter.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:15 pm
Skarmory, having been deflected back in the middle of performed its Drill Peck by Black Blaze's Protect barrier was in no position to dodge the subsequently incoming Dragon Rage. The flames lapped against its metallic feathers leaving the armored bird pokemon slightly singed.

"As a Gym Leader I am obligated to stay and watch over Violet City," Falkner said in response to Shiro. "I don't get to travel like an ordinary trainer, but I still keep my pokemon in top form with regular training. And I like to make sure I'm battling my challengers at a suitable level based on their level of experience."

He nodded to his Skarmory as it circled around to make another pass at Black Blaze. "Now use a Swift attack!"

His Skarmory opened its beak and began shooting small star-shaped blasts in the direction of the shiny Charmander.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:41 pm
Shiro just Winced, but smirked a bit "Black Blaze, try to counter with your own Swift!" he called out, the charmander opening his own mouth to unleash lots of stars made of energy much like Skarmory, though it didn't stop the initial swift from Skarmory, it did blunt the damage a bit, sending the shiny charmander skidding back and panting a bit "alright, now let's try Swagger, and tick off that Skarmory!" he said, while Black Blaze looked to his 'daddy' as if he was hit on the head or something, but shrugged, before starting to gather some energy, and pulled off swagger.. by using a bit of a James bond and Kamina style epic pose! go fig. either way the little fire pokemon did look a bit tired regardless.

Shiro nodded, while glancing to Faulkner, and deciding to let him think he has a breather "use Rest, Black Blaze! recover a bit from that Swift!" Black Blaze nodded, and laid down and curled up on the battle field, falling asleep, while glowing green of healing energy.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:54 pm
Falkner's Skarmory flapped about in obvious confusion from Black Blaze's Swagger. Falkner watched his pokemon with gritted teeth. "Skarmory, tough it out and try to strike back with another Fury Attack!"

Skarmory attempted to right itself to swoop down on the sleeping shiny Charmander with its sharp metallic beak, but in its confusion it let out a shrill metallic cry thereby lowering its own special defense with Metal Sound before colliding with one of the support beams for the elevated battle arena and struggling to remain airborne.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:36 pm
Shiro of course gave off a cringe at the metal sound, even if he wasn't thei ntended target, it hurt his own ears, granted Black Blaze took the attack heedlessly, also cringing from the metal sound, granted, Shiro managed to call out through it despite slightly ringing ears "Black Blaze! use Sleep Talk!" he shouted, having accidentally switched to pokespeech due to his own minor problems from the loud screeching metal sound from Skarmory.

Black BLaze meanwhile cringing, managed to hear his trainer, and started glowing, before pushing itself up with it's feet and hands into the air, still asleep... before unleashing a -MASSIVE- gout of flames, in fact, it was Overheat in particular that lashed out.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:47 am
When the flames dissipated Falkner's Skarmory crashed to the floor of the gym in a charred unconscious heap with dizzy spiraling eyes. Falkner recalled the armored pokemon to its pokeball.

"You did great out there Skarmory," he spoke as he tucked the pokeball away. He nodded toward the still sleeping Black Blaze, then to Shiro. "It looks like you've gotten even better at bringing out the potential of your pokemon."

Falkner reached into a concealed pocket as he walked toward Shiro, extracting a Zephyr Badge to bestow on him. "You've definitely earned this."

I guess Falkner hadn't become a Gym Leader yet back when Shiro was first taking the Gym Leader Challenge, Crystal thought. So he wouldn't know that Shiro has already received a Zephyr Badge before.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:23 pm
Shiro nodded, pulling out the new case he had bought, and slid the Zephyr Badge into it, smiling "thanks, i've trained a lot since starting my journey, so i hope to do well in the Gym Challenge." he said while mentally thinking ~and keep Raiden and the others from killing me for losing the original set!~ in his head while shaking the Gym Leader's hand if offered "it was a great battle." of course, he also recalled Black Blaze while still trying to not look giddy like a little kid.. though it was hard.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:09 pm
"Well, if you continue at your current pace I think you should be ready to face Bugsy in Azalea Town," noted Falkner. He dug around in a pocket and pulled out a TM disc, specifically a disc emblazoned with the number 51. "You should also take this with you. It contains Roost. It'll help your flying type pokemon survive longer in battle."

Crystal stepped forward, giving Shiro a light pat on the back. "Well, that's a relief. It looks like you've still got it."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:16 pm
Shiro nodded while taking the TM Disc, and put it in with the other TM's he still kept from gathering in the other regions while smiling a bit "thanks for the help, Kazekiri will love having a move to help her a bit more." he said, patting his pack at the TM pouch, given roost was one of the few moves he didn't have on hand to help teach his Pidgeot or even Ra, his own Skarmory. he then looked to Crystal with a mareepish smile "well, i try to win, though i don't do complicated strategies."

Nightblade had appeared out of his pokeball, looking amused at that "ohhhh -reeeeeaaaallllly-....? i seem to remember you used an over-complicated as hell strategy to capture -me- when all it took in the end is for Raiden to Zap me into KO land." he said amused, while Shiro shot the Absol a dirty look with a sweatdrop on the back of his head.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:03 pm
"Well then, shall we be moving on?" Crystal asked since there wasn't much reason for them to linger at the Violet Gym.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:43 pm
Shiro nodded lightly, while recalling Nightblade and black Blaze, glaring towards the pokeball with absol with minor irritation "yeah, we should get going to Azalea town next for me to face bugsy." he said, slowly easing up into a smile, while heading out of the gym after bidding Faulkner farewell, so on, and wishing him luck on future challengers.

once outside Shiro sighed, and rubbed his forehead lightly while giving off a sweatdrop "phew... surprised Faulkner didn't recognize i was using Pokespeech at the end there..." he mumbled, before calling out Kazekiri, his Pidgeot, so he could get ready to go to their next destination once crystal was ready.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:54 pm
Crystal, of course, sent out Fluffy so she could also get ready to make the next leg of their journey to Azalea Town.

"I think in the heat of battle it's easy for most trainers to miss subtle details like sudden changes in speech patterns," Crystal suggested. "That's probably why Falkner didn't notice your little slip-up back there."

Off in the distance the sun was already starting to droop toward the horizon signaling the transition into early evening.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:33 pm
Shiro nodded while looking over the Pokégear to check the map and all "we should be at Azalea town probably before it gets Late night. so we can spend the night there or find someplace to land now and wait till morning to continue on with the flight." he said, while looking up to the skies a bit thinking to himself.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:27 pm
"Azalea Town isn't too far from here," Crystal decided. "Besides, it'll be more comfortable to spend the night at the Pokemon Center."

And we should probably avoid having to camp out by the Ruins of Alph since there could still be Team Rocket operatives in the area, she thought to herself.

Fluffy let out an enthusiastic roar and began picking up speed in agreement.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff